What's new

Thirst (TentariX)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Thirst (TentariX) (GM = BurningGold)

Mikos Status: HP = 32, P = 31, EP = 47

(You get your Mutations as we discussed. You know you get all those stat buffs and such from Full Blooded Demon right?)

Natalie only nods, and grasps Miko on the shoulder. An intense burning sensation spreads from the point of contact to her entire body, and the pain only increased until Miko finally passed out. Natalie then turned toward Raven, and said; "You have done well, Raven. She will have to be fed, when she awakens, but she will likely be useful, and almost certainly loyal. Would you be so kind as to take her somewhere for her to rest? The building I took the other one that joined us to will be suitable. You can even let her feed off of the other ones pet. I'm sure that Maria would not mind, so long as her pet lives."

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Raven seems to have a neutral expression now, and keeps it. She nods in response, " Thank you Natalie... Ill make sure she is taken care of. " Raven walks over to the now passed out Miko. Using strength one wouldn't some someone like her would have she lifts the woman up, holding her up by the legs and back, seemingly with ease. If her mother didn't need her for anything else she would begin to carry the passed out Miko to the building the other one had been taken to. Her loyal dog would follow right behind her.

Raven would stick with Miko until she woke up, planning on staying true to her promise to make sure she is taken care of.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mikos Status: HP = 32, P = 31, EP = 47

"Very good." Natalie says, and returns to her throne to watch as Raven collects Miko, the hellhound at her service automatically rising and following after she exits the building. Shutting the stone door behind her, Raven takes Miko to the longhouse that sometimes served as an impromptu barracks for the demons, and set her within the same room that housed Marias(Lolis) slave. Maria, having left only a short while ago through the gate, will presumably not mind. The mutated human woman slept soundly in the corner as Raven entered and put Miko down onto one of the several semi-soft mats that covered the floor.

Hours later, Miko awakens to find herself in strange surroundings. Looking around, Raven remains nearby, and a strange woman she didn't recognize sits in the corner, her eyes wide as she stares off into space and gibbers incoherently. She has ragged, curly brown hair that falls to her shoulders, full breasts, and, oddest of all, a massive cock jutting out from her crotch.

(BG is back to full GM, and his next post should include the stat changes you get for becoming full demon. Also, he's going to have to come up with a mission for you.)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Mikos Status: HP = 57, P = 62, EP = 61

As Miko awakes, the quiet and calm Raven quickly perks up a good deal, getting up and walking over to her the moment she awakens, an almost goofy smile now formed on her face. Kneeling down to her level she looks at the woman.

"Haha, good to see you're awake! Did you sleep alright sister? You don't feel hungry do you?"

Raven will glance over to the mind broken girl, frowning a bit, before looking right back at the woman she called "sister" and smiling once more.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Miko slowly and groggily begins to sit up as she awakens from her sleep, rubbing her bleary eyes before seeing her new demon sister in front and smiling brightly before taking Raven into a loving embrace, "Yes. I feel so much better, now Raven. I feel complete and have a wonderful new sense of belonging." She says as she gently cups her sisters cheeks and gives her a light loving peck on her cheek. She would see the mind broken woman laying in the ground, her full breasts bobbing up and down with her breath, and her large fully erect cock sticking up between her legs, her belly rumbling a bit and her pussy begin to dampen, her new fully demonic nature awoken; feeling the need to satisfy her hunger soul energy and lust. "Can I drink from this one?" She would ask sweetly and eagerly.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

The broken woman continued to mumble to herself, staring out into space. Raven herself looks at her, shaking her head just a bit. "Poor thing. It's mind has been shattered. It is just a shell of its former self." The seemingly young girl sighs before looking back at Miko. "If you desire, sure. It isn't good for anything else but quenching our thirst. Just be careful not to kill it. The owner wouldn't appropriate that."

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Miko walked over the mind broken female and spread her legs open wide to the woman and slowly brought her pointed devil's tails slowly around to entwine it around the woman's full throbbing cock, stroking it, playing with it, occasionally unwinding for a bit to play with her dripping wet pussy for a while before wrapping itself back around her dick. After a while a while she would bend over to gingerly lift the girls face and head up with her finger under chin to look her face to face and give her a deep wet kiss. After she would break off the kiss she would gently and slowly lift the mumbling naked hermaphrodite beauty up and use one of her hands to stroke the woman's throbbing member, while her other one went to her breasts to begin kneading and massaging it; all the while her tail slipped around her back to begin prodding and playing with her ass hole. She would continue to kiss her deep with her tongue enticing the slave until she was ready to penetrate her. Once the slave was ready for the real thing she would take her own erect cock and fiercely and savagely stab it into her woman hood as her tail would dig into the girls spinchter and she would proceed to take the woman in all three of her holes, sucking up as much of her soul energy without completely draining her.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(BG hasn't been around for a week, so I'm posting for you.)

Raven giggles and says; "I'll wait outside for you!" And then leaves the room, letting Miko feed off of the mutated woman in front of her.

She remains utterly limp as Mikos tail wraps around her cock, giving only a strange startled cry. She stares down at her member as Mikos tails begins stroking her, apparently in awe at the sensation she was experiencing. After that, she gladly goes along with anything Miko tries to do, and her spiritual energy seemingly replenishes itself almost endlessly as Miko brings her to new heights of pleasure.

As soon as Miko stabs her own cock into the futas waiting pussy, the womans moans turn into a primal scream, and her cock shoots a load of cum into the air while her pussy and ass squeezed around the objects Miko was stuffing into them. Miko devoured a sizable amount of the mindless slaves spirit, but she still seemed ready for more, her spirit stable if not strong, and Miko still hadn't found her own release yet.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Miko stretched out and yawned, feeling good and replenished from feeding on the slave, "Wow, it looks like she could go on for another two or three rounds. But I've already gotten all that I need, and don't want to push my luck and break someone else's toy. So what happens next, Raven? What is Natalie's first order for me?" She asks friendly, and eagerly.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Having fed from the helpless woman as much as she required, Miko went outside to find Raven patting her "doggy" on the head as she leaned against the far wall. "I'm not sure... Why don't we go ask her! Wait! I remember, she did tell me to get you to do something. What was it........ Oh yeah! She wants you to clear out a group of Faeries! Think you're up to it?"

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Thirst (TentariX)

"I've never encountered Faeries before, but I know I'm more then up to performing my best for Natalie and furthering the goals of my fellow demons! I'll put all of my effort into clearing them out! I could use some action now!" Miko said with zest and enthusiasm looking forward to carrying out her first mission for demonic sisters.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Okay! Just head through the gate, and someone else should be able to direct you from there! Just watch out for the pools of glass on the way, they haven't all cooled yet!" And, with that, Raven heads out of the room.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Miko slowly got up on her feet and slowly made her to the gate, walking slowly and carefully watching her step to avoid the glass pools, eager for her first assignment as a full fledged demon.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The landscape of the demon world seemed to have changed a great deal since last she'd seen it, with all of the land heat blasted and melted and the buildings at the tops of the hills reduced to ashes and cinders. Pools of molten sand were slowly turning into polished sand at various places. The portal was still intact, however, and it didn't take her long to reach it.

Stepping through the gateway, Miko found herself looking at an equally blasted landscape, though this was much more contained, ending about a hundred feet away. At that point, the familiar dilapidated factory and warehouse buildings remain, though the nearest ones have burns on the sides closest to her. Unfortunately, no one was around to give her directions, though she could see someone standing at the entrance of a warehouse a good ways down the street. It was too far for Miko to make out any features about the person, but it was definitely a person.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I can make out the shiloulette of someone near one of the warehouses towards the factory I was at before I met Raven, but I have no idea whether or not she's a friend or a foe. She said to her self as steeped through the portal. "I think stealth may be the best approach to going about this." she said as she began to slink and tip toe through the city; making sure to go through every alleyway she came across,trying her best to avoid detection.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stealth: Success.

Miko creeps down the street toward the figure, eventually getting close enough to it to identify it as a stalker, one of the demons. It doesn't seem to have noticed her coming up toward it.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Miko walked up to the demon gently tapping him on the shoulder, "Did Natalie send you to help me with the Satyrs?" She asked

((Again sorry for the shortness. I may edit it later so take your time replying :( )

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Dropping stats since these are the wrap up posts.)

The stalker starts as she taps it on the shoulder, and then shakes its head. It pointed into the building it was guarded, where a number of male and female captives were tied up. Since she would get no help from him, Miko moves on.

Going on her way, Miko is suddenly brought to a pause by a sudden calling toward the gate back to hell. For some reason, she feels as though she must go through it, back into the demon world.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"R-Raven? S-Sister what is wrong? I was about to embark on my first mission?" Miko had a cold chill run down the whole length of her spine and sense of dread and fear throughout her soul, fearing for her newfound demon family. She didn't want to risk losing what she had just found and quickly headed back to the dark gate to see what was wrong in the infernal plane.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Raven, not being there, had no answer for her. She quickly managed to get back to the gate, however, and found crowds of demons pushing and shoving each other to get through. Then, she noticed; The gate was shrinking! Now that she was so close, she could barely keep back the urge to rush through the gate and step through, but she knew that she might be trampled by an ogre if she wasn't careful.