What's new

[WIP - Full] Three Charms - Lonesome Spirit translation

Based_Crimson

Reputation score
Those errors would imply that you've applied the translation on a previous version of the game as that scene you tried to access in the screenshot was added in the latest patch. My patch only contains images I've personally edited so if you apply it on an older version of the game, the map files will update (which is why you can access the scene) but the new images won't be there which causes the crash. To fix this, you'll need to re-download a fresh copy of the game from DLsite and apply the patch on that so you have all the latest images.
Aight thanks for the info 👍
Is the Brothel in the new patch? if not judging by what the dev said it might get it's own game since the dev has switched to the new RPG maker 🤔

OP
D

Deleted member 366178

Reputation score
Aight thanks for the info 👍
Is the Brothel in the new patch? if not judging by what the dev said it might get it's own game since the dev has switched to the new RPG maker 🤔
I suspect it is in there somewhere, or maybe a partial version of it. But either it's only been made available to paid ci-en subscribers, or he's been working on it by building it from third game's files but not actually releasing it. Based on what I saw in R and also in Lonesome Spirit, the dev tends to build his games out of previous games using them as a framework for assets, etc, so maybe that's what he's doing here as well. All I know for sure is there is a lot of text and "unused" map files in the game that aren't from R that I never saw come up in the main story.

Based_Crimson

Reputation score
I suspect it is in there somewhere, or maybe a partial version of it. But either it's only been made available to paid ci-en subscribers, or he's been working on it by building it from third game's files but not actually releasing it. Based on what I saw in R and also in Lonesome Spirit, the dev tends to build his games out of previous games using them as a framework for assets, etc, so maybe that's what he's doing here as well. All I know for sure is there is a lot of text and "unused" map files in the game that aren't from R that I never saw come up in the main story.
From looking through it myself it is probably paid sub content left in the form of a sort of trial content.
And looking at his new game and the left over stuff they seem completely different.
So we might see a fourth game centered around a brothel.