BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Through the Mists: In Character

Ismark and Jasmina
Blood of the Vine Tavern
Tag: Rovena

"No rum." Jasmina confirmed, still smiling at the frustrated and parched pirate.

"Rawwrk! Abandon ship! Abandon ship! Wee Woo!"
Joe wailed, also alarmed at the rum status of this tavern.

The pair of locals listened intently to Rovana's tale. Ismark seemed to be trying hard to follow along. Jasmina just regarded the pirate's eyes as the story was spun. It was't possible to tell how they took her half-fabrication.

When the pirate made mention of wolf-people and vampires, the elven lady began to giggle. "She seems very assured this one. I like that. No doubt he will as well."

"Rum, I am afraid, is very rare," Ismark says with a sigh. "The only ones who can bring it to this land are visitors like yourself, when first you step through the gates, or the..."

He regards the three women in colorful dress sitting at the far table. The three of them had been looking at the other table, not talking, but when Ismark regarded them, they turned around and began to speak to one another again in hushed tones. Ismark then continued, quieting his voice as well.

"Or the servants of the Devil. The Vistani. They are tricksters and spies, who lure the unsuspecting into Barovia, where there is no escape. My father, Kolyan Indirovich, was burgomaster of this village. For a long time, he held out hope that help would come, or that some of us might find a way out. But the Devil sees and controls all within this land, and my father's hope, along with his heart gave out three nights ago."

He tilts his head. "You said you had a letter requesting aid? From Barovia? May I see it? What did it say?"

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Sergeant Tristam Graysson
Village of Barovia
Tag: Vita, strange woman

As he locates the house the sobs are coming from, Tristam hesitates for a moment. Should they really enter a stranger's house uninvited? Still, they had come this far, so might as well. Stowing his bow away, the sergeant slowly walks upstairs, hardly noticing the creaking of the floorboards. A woman. One who, by the sound of it, had recently lost a daughter. Stepping aside to let Vita past, Tristam clears his throat, not quite sure what to say.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vita the Tiefling Warlock
In a spooky, scary house
Tag: With Tristam and a Sobbing Laddie

The creaking stairs echo in Vita's ears, sounding like evil spinster aunts cackling or some sort of old, evil, man whose bones creaked with rubbed harshly together with every movement. Those steps on the stair had Vita's heart pounding harshly even as she ventured upwards, one step, two step, three step, four step...

"Ah" Vita murmerred softly staring at the sight. A vision of herself overlapping the sobbing woman. Kneeling on a ground crying, looking down at- No. Focus. Past it. The light, she needed the light to get past the darkness. She shuddered within her mind even as she looked at that woman with a resolve.

No care for personal spaces, she walked over to the woman sobbing and held her. Hugging her softly, hand rubbing at her back. Trying to be as soothing as possible as she hugged the woman.

She spoke softly "Let it out. Keep letting it out. Until it ah gawne all tha ah way." Vita keeping up her soothing prescence.

Charisma Roll: to comfort a woman.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Pub
Tag: DM

"Yes, yes and the gates only open to let people in not to let people out, all those fanciful tales.." She shook her bottle some more. "I don't quite know whom to trust, you see, those fanciful wandering folk brought me to this road too and I presume the devil is your new lord, who may or may not be a vampire of sorts and what you are telling me is I have to confront him to get me proper rum, Aye?" She inquired, pulling out the drenched paper.

"I had a feeling this would happen. Some bleeding vampire controlling some bleeding animals to watch us and now he'll propably send a bleeding welcome gift to cut us down to size, well, I'm used to being the one doing the cutting." she spread out the smudged paper, pulling over a nearby candle, and setting a part of it ablaze, only to tap tap it out, "Ow .. ow.. hot.. alright, this will do." She smirked at the mangled paper, then responded to the questions. "Had a letter from the burg o master, aye, as had some other unsuspecting git, I think we found those out of order, ya savy, first there was a letter about a wife, then a letter about a daughter in peril..." She didn't let on that she hadn't quite read both letters in depth herself, as someone else was holding them.

"One of my mates has it now, I sent him to investigate some unfortunate woman while I ascertained the state of provisions of this town, which, as we all know, can be gauged by the respective state of rum consequentially." She eyed her parchment and nodded "Lily livered rum thieving blaggard, I couldn't give a blowfishs ass what he be doing with his folks in his spare time, dats his thing, and to tha strong da strongs right, but if that rapsacallion is keeping me apart from me booze I'll Keelhaul him and if I have ta invent a new way of doing it with the ocean a fortnight away." She grumbled and cussed, tearing out one of Joes feathers (ignoring the protests.. this was a necessity for proper pirating!) and then drawing a skukll and crossbones atop her parchment with it

"There.. It be said vampires be afraid of holy symbols. You ain't finding me praying with some flim flam, thats whatcha sell for rum and wenches, however this.. this is something proper holy, written with rum an ink an' blood, with something stolen and whatever else proper came to mind, Aye. An' I'm gonna make any undead keepin me from sailing and or drinking choke on it." She nodded, in flourishing letters spelling out Codex Piratica atop the parchment, wettening her finger to underline the writing with a bit of spit, admiering the smeared mess of a somewhat legible document she created.

"So.. A'ight then. I ain't feeling like filling out all them articles, so I shall be doing that at a latter point, as would befit proper piracy" She drew her blade, not to attack, but to stab the parchment once or twice for good measure, before carefully, almost with veneration, rolling it up and slipping it into her vest. "While my associates assist your villagers, would you two tell me more about that rum rotting rascal, if I may so request."

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Townhouse
Tag: Vita and Tristam

The woman flinched at Tristam's cough, but rather than turn to look at the people who had entered her house, she just proceeded to shudder and cry, gripping the malformed doll in her arms harder.

"My poor daughter... gone! Gone! It should have been me!"

Suddenly, Vita was there, the tiefling's arms around the old woman, her warm body almost glowing with positivity and goodwill, her endearing sympathy evident in her touch. The woman's sobbing was muffled into the warlock's bosom, until eventually it calmed and stopped.

"Hnnh... hnnh... My Gertruda. Just an innocent girl. Beautiful. I knew, from the day she was born, how lucky I should have felt to have a girl like her. I knew HE would try to take her. He hates the beautiful and good. He is the DEVIL. He takes all the good from us! He makes us suffer! So I hid my Gertruda from him! I didn't want him to see her!"

She gripped Vita by the shoulders, staring almost crazily into the girl's eyes.

"He can't come into your house, you see. Not unless you invite him! So I kept my Gertruda in the house. She NEVER was supposed to leave. I knew if she left, he would take her. It was all good and well when she was young. But now... she's so pretty but so curious about the world! Too bloody curious! Poor, sweet, simple girl. My girl! My Gertruda... She went missing a week ago. I know.. HE must have taken her. The Devil... The Devil Strahd..."

She screwed up her face, preparing to once again fall into dolent wretchedness.

"Please... please find her. Without her, I have nothing. Nothing left. My whole life... has been to protect my Gertruda. For 18 years I've kept her safe... oh oh... but now she is lost... lost! A mother belongs with her daughter! Don't you understand?!"

She clutched at Vita as she said this, the pang of a painful reminder not being lost upon the tiefling who even now sought to be reunited with her own lost mother. She sensed in this old woman the same darkness of loss, only for this unfortunate woman, there was no inner light to keep her sane.

----

DM
Blood of the Vine Tavern
Tag: Rovana

"Wife? Mm, no, that's not right," Ismark said. "My mother died when I was a child. My father mourned her desperately, and I think it was in finding my adopted sister Ireena that he filled that hole in his heart. For that second letter you mention seems like the right one. The true letter that my father bade our servant to hang upon the gates of this land as a warning to outsiders."

He paused, seeing if this had any effect on Rovana before continuing his tale.

"The Devil Strahd, yes, he is our lord, but he is also our curse. He terrorizes his subjects in this village. He is just the latest in a long line of Von Zaroviches, so they say. Generations of tyrants, although my father suggested that it is the same man, the same creature. A vampyr. He resides in his ancestral home, the Castle Ravenloft, high upon the escarpment of Mount Baratok. It is a place of evil, befitting him. He an his evil minions are content only in making our lives miserable. And now... now he has chosen my sister Ireena to be is new 'bride.' He has visited her twice, preparing her by unholy rites and biting her upon the neck, draining her of her luster for life slowly. He claims that the next time he finds her, she will be his for all time. We've been keeping her in my father's house for the past week, under siege every night. But my father's death has driven me to desperation. You say that you are strangers, come to this land by trickery? Here me now, friend. You will want to be traveling from this village soon, I am sure. Can I ask your help? I'm willing to pay with what my father left me if coin is required. I need my sister taken away from this village. Somewhere beyond Strahd's sight in the west. The town of Vallaki is fortified, with a militia and church that are beyond the looming glare of Castle Ravenloft. She could be safe there, but I cannot take her there alone, just the two of us. Would you and your crew help? There is safety in numbers."

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Townhouse
Tag: Tristam and Crying Mother of Getruda

"Mmmm mmm mmMmmm hmm mmmMmm Mmmmm" Vita hummed softly, in her throat as she held the sobbing woman. The mother of the missing daughter, feeling her wretchednes, feeling her sadness. Vita just held onto her. Still continuing to hum softly, an old melody she remembered her own mother humming to her. Tears wettening her yellow orbs at that thought.

Noises coming from the sobbing woman. Vita just waited, hugging her still, listening to her tale of what happened to her daughter. Her beautiful daughter that would be taken by the devil.

Staring into her eyes, Vita knew her face is crumpling against that onslaught, tears leaking from her eyes, making her vision blurry as she let out shuddering choked back sobs at hearing the mother's cries.

"I. I will find ah daughter. That I swear on uh my good name." Her voice watery but filled with resolve at hearing this. Hearing this so close to home. "Promise me- promise me! Promise me thah you will ah keeps yous alive! In good healtsh! In joyois ah welshomes untill I find ah daughter and bring hers home!" Vita speaking with a deep resolve! Words filled with resolve and certainty that Getruda is alive and just needing rescue!

Vita hugged the woman, holding her again, tightly. Hugging her deeply as she'd be the external light to invoke this woman's inner light! She needed to impart hope to her. "I ah find her. I swear." She spoke and reaffirmed her oath as she held the woman. Lingering for long moments.

She crooned softly "I ah go now to begin ah search. My name is Vita. Please uh. Take good caring of self." As Vita hugged the woman one last time.

Vita walked out of the house then, not even waiting for Tristam till she stood outside of the house, tears leaking from her eyes even as she looked upon the wretched Village once more. She spoke when she heard someone approach from behind her, from the house, thinking it is Tristam. "The devil ah resides in these lands. The devil took ah took her." Her tail coiled around her legs as she held herself. "We should... go find Rovana." She spoke at last a pause in her words as she recovered herself.

Charisma/Persuasion Roll: 19 (15+4)

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Tavern
Tag: DM

"I see" Rovana nodded, though, truly she was confused. "Ah, hold on, it sounds like.. some barnacle brained scoundrel put up false letters to lure people here? Good news then, no need to pay your servant anymore. But what be the point.." She crossed her arms.

"Hmn. Sounds good, though I'd rather trap that bastard and have a talk about proper booze-supply etiquette, but I miss me ship beneath me feet. Ye can't fight proper with everything so.. steady, Arrr?

Beyond that.. carrying off a maiden, robbing a nobleman and being paid for it? 's almost too easy. You wouldn't mind throwing in a curse or two about me being a bleeding pirate for good measure? Else t'is would feel awfully surreal."
She got up, grinning. "Show me the proper way and spare me the talks about danger, by now I figured there'd be some danger incoming." She hesitated... Wasn't that other place the one the gypsy mentioned too?

"That said, if we'd start now we'd be as dumb as sea pigs, wolfs are just gonna chase after us.. hmnn.. I'll take a good lock of yer sisters hair and a small leather pouch, light enough for me parrot to carry. Fill it with some of yer crappy wine, then poke just enough of a hole for a drop to leak every so often... crime on the plants if ya ask me. We'll make it smell as if ya went with yer sister and drank up some courage ta do so, Joe will be low and slow flying over the trees and dropping a hair every so often, send him the next most likely direction you'd be taking, any objections?" She finished. She didn't become a pirate-captain by not making quick decisions.

"If not I'ma go get me crew ready, sooner the start the better, aye?"

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Village of Barovia
Tag: Vita, strange woman

"We'll do the best we can," Tristam adds in an oddly soft voice, remembering the last time he had promised to rescue someone. Hobgoblins took prisoners, sometimes. Soldiers could expect to be treated with a modicum of respect, but civilians... anyone who wasn't of use to the hobgoblins would be lucky to die quickly.

As the sergeant follows Vita outside, he shakes his head tiredly. "Let's hope you won't regret your oath."

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM (Mad Mary)
Town House
Tag: Tristam and Vita

The old woman stops her moaning short and at last makes full, meaningful eye contact with Vita, seeming to recover from her consistent and overwhelming sadness.

"You... you promise? Yes, promise on your good name to find my Gertruda! Oh her mother misses her so! I am Mary... tell her so that she believes you. Tell her that I miss her, that I need her to come home! Home, where she belongs! Yes... home and safe. Always safe..."

The light goes away from Mary's eyes as she seems to sink into her depression once more, sitting back down on the old, creaking floorboards and rocking back and forth. It seems to you that nothing but bringing back her daughter will cure the mad woman of her melancholoy.

Before they left, Tristam's keen eye takes note of the malformed doll in Mary's clutches. It has a large tag sewn into its dress with some writing on it, reading: "IS NO FUN, IS NO BLINKSY!"

----

Ismark and Jasmina
Blood of the Vine Tavern
Tag: Captain Rovana (and Joe)

Ismark shook his head.

"I know my father's servant. He was a good and honest man. He would never have sent a letter to lure people into our accursed land. Much more likely that the false letter was sent by a servant of the Devil Strahd. A Vistani, no doubt. They are never to be fully trusted. They can be bartered with, but they are bound to serve the lord of Ravenloft."

Jasmina meanwhile took Rovana's cup of wine and put it to her lips.

"No sense in wasting alcohol," she said, tipping the glass back and downing it in a rush. "Mm, if you're going to be staying with us long - and that is quite likely, given how things run around here - you may wish to develop a taste for wine. Depending on other spirits will only drive you more quickly into despair. I however specialize in alleviating despair - taking peoples' minds off of the everyday struggle. We should get to know one another better, when we have some spare time. I would enjoy mmm... draining the tension out of you."

Ismark stole an annoyed - or perhaps jealous - glance at Jasmina before pressing the issue of his sister.

"It is good that you agree. You have my eternal thanks, Captain Rovana. Pirate though you may be, here in this land, you are someone who can change my family's fortunes. And since my fortunes could hardly get worse, you must be sent by the Morninglord himself."

"I would ease off the praises to the gods, Ismark my pet," Jasmina said. "I doubt it is religious zeal that motivates our dread captain. More likely gold, rum and lust, am I right?"

Meanwhile Ismark listened to Rovana's plan, mulling it over.

"I doubt that Strahd would be so fooled. He does not rely on his wolves alone to hunt. His spies are many, and he has come in person twice before. All the more reason for me to get my sister as far away from him as possible - and quickly. If we left at first light tomorrow, we could perhaps reach Vallaki before nightfall."

Jasmina finished her own glass of wine and smiled, satisfied, letting her head tilt back, savoring the flavor of the drink.

"Speaking of his spies, perhaps we would be better served meeting up with the dread captain's fearsome crew and inviting them back to the house? I'm sure your sister will be thrilled to make the acquaintance of a gang of cutthroats who are to be her bodyguards."

Ismark looked undeterred by her last comment.

"Whatever we choose to do, yes, the sooner the start, the better. We shall make our leave with you."

---

DM
Village of Barovia, Town Square
Tag: Esvele and everyone else.

The nun stood in the center of the Barovian Village, already feeling unsafe and vulnerable. It was nothing like Krezk or Vallaki, this close to the dreaded lair of Von Zarovich. Above her, though the mists, the outline of Castle Ravenloft could be seen, towering above the valley on the great pillarstone upon the mountainside.

She looked at her simple instructions again.

"Start at Barovia. Seek the burgomaster. The daughter is the key, but there may be others."

The note had been an addition to her original orders - an explanation of where to start her search. She had learned by now that it was better not to question the judgement of those orders. She owed much for being taken in and given a new life. She shouldn't expect everything to be easy.

To the north of Esvele, the door to the tavern opened, revealing a woman in a large hat with a green parrot sitting on her shoulder, accompanied by an elven woman with glowing green eyes and a fair, tall, blonde haired man.

At the same time, to the south, a pair of travelers, one man in a foreign soldier's livery and a strange horned headed woman with enormous breasts and a spaded tail wrapped around her own leg were traveling towards the centre of the town square. As the groups approached each other, the squinting nun recognized the blonde man.

With a sudden shock, she realized that she had robbed him once, years ago, when she was still living the life of a bandit. He was the village burgomaster's son - Ismark, she thought his name was. He had been willing to fight her, but had surrendered when she'd put a knife to a young girl's neck. She'd spared the lives of everyone that day, because she had gotten the coin she wanted, but it had been a long time ago, and she'd worn a mask while dressing in Vistani clothes. Would he recognize her as she was now?

Meanwhile the two groups finally drew close, with Vita, Tristam and Rovana each seeing each other again. Each of them noticed a pretty dark haired woman in a thin chain mail and figure-hugging nun's outfit standing in the grey and normally deserted town square with them.

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vita the Tiefling Warlock with enormous tits
Townhouse
Tag: Tristam and Crying Mary, Mother of Getruda

Vita already swore on her good before the woman as she nodded her head. "I ah find her. Bring her ah home." No mention of will, or do, saying it instead as something that has happened, and only now the cause is needed to be done.

The tiefling woman inwardly quailed at that sight. If she didn't have light, would she be like that woman? Is this what she would turn into? What of her own mother? Dark thoughts roiled in her heart and mind, leaving her troubled from this sight.

"I won't regret it. I am positive that her daughter is somewhere out there. Alive, beating with a heart full of hope for someone to rescue her!" Vita spoke those words believing in them. "Ah, you wouldn't happen to know how to go about ah finding someone? Me own plan is to gao to find ah hunters of this ah vallage."

Tags: Town Centre, Meeting Esvele First time, All

She saw someone, a strange clothed girl that reminded her of some travelling girls that came with other priests to her villages shrine on a big ol'pilgrimage. Whatchamahcallits. Nuns! She is a Nun. A nun stooding in the town centre like a spooky person. Nah, that just had to be the bad wood and unkemptness of the village around her.

"Ah, uh hello there! Arree you from a ah church?" She spoke loudly in the quietness that lingered on this Village of Barovia. She didn't wait for a reply as she saw the captain, maybe a pirate, enter her field of view.

"AH! Rovana!!" The tiefling perked up, seeing the confident and jaunty hat wearing blonde. "Hey!! We found ah the cause of the sobbing! Didja find uh some rums you were looking for?"

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Tavern
Tag: DM, then All

"And have great asses.
Assets. So they're cursed too, no wonder they're trying to deal with the rotten bastard. Either way, don't worry, I've quickly learned to primarly trust me, then Joe, then anyone following the code.. they are at least trustworthy to never betray you at inconvenient times.. and thats about it."
Rovana nodded, then grinned at Jasmina "Arrr, no rum has gotten me pretty tense already, to be honest. I can respect your attitude towards alcohol, but still." She smirked slightly, before shifting her attention again.

"Nah, not really a morning person myself. Heh. Yeah, Gold, Rum, lust, for either of those or in its own right. .. also, if you happen to have a cursed pirate ship lying around, or the means to restore one.. but one thing at a time." Rovana grinned and seem to take the whole 'Cuththroat gang' bit as compliment.

"Alright then, yonder we wander." She nodded, exiting the tavern.

Outside

"Ah, theres me crew." Rovana waved to the two, then smiled a winning smile to the tiefling. .. "Now now, don't associate with members of the clergy, they're gonna burn you at the stake for being too pointy in the cranial department, or worse, proselytize us.." Rovana adviced, eyeing the nun cautiously, before continuing.

"Good news, I have secured us a place to hitherfore stay the night as well as payment to lead along a fair maiden over to Vi.. va.. vallala.. a less crappy place. Bad news: The girls posessive boyfriend might be causing trouble, though if she is as pretty as her brother I intend to personally protect her from all evil. However, theres also some really bad news, the rum's gone." She said, more concerned about this issue than a vampire and his servants.

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Esvele brushed a stray lock of hair out of her face, her feet planted slightly apart as she assessed her surroundings, her sword at her hip and the tall iron candlestick stand that she carried clutched a bit like a staff and bearing no candles in the daylight. The solid metal shaft shone just a bit, as if it had been cleaned recently... though a few flecks of something unpleasant still seemed to cling to the candleabra's feet, if anyone were to look there closely.

She spied a few attractive, if a bit odd-looking women, who approached each other from opposite ends of the square. It was hard for Esvele to hide both her appraising stares at all three of the other women and double-take when she saw the burgomeister's son, given that she and the two groups were the only people in the quiet square. Her raven circled above, on watch for other pretty women in the area... though it seemed, like most places, people here preferred to shut themselves up safely in their homes. She couldn't blame them.

"No stakes here," Esvele piped up, in the soft, prim-and-proper voice she had trained herself to use as she was accused, dipping into a curtsey, "Though I have been looking for some travelling companions. And the burgomaster. Might any of you know where I may find either?"

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Tavern
Tag: Esvele, DM

"Aye! I be knowing where to find the Burgomaster, as a matter of fact, If you be like the ordinary clergy I know I'm certain I can arrange a swift meeting.

Then again, if theres no stakes and you can swing a sword, I could instead let you join me crew, if you promise not to try and safe any souls when we set sail with the noble goal of restoring this countrys acess to rum and the more short term goal of abducting a lass so someone else shan't."
This was her story and she was sticking with it, she had to maintain image, after all. "As well as refer you to the son of the recently deceased on the way." She indicated Ismark at that bit and anyone following her slightly odd way of expression would realize him as the son of the Burgeomaster, as she leaned to whisper to him.. in a not too overt way.:
"Don't let her build any churches, savy?"

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vita the Tiefling Warlock with enormous tits (at minimum J cups! Or in math terms 10 inches jutting outwards)
Town Center of Village of Barovia
Tag: Esvele & Rovana Conversation

Rovana's forthwith advice to her, had the tiefling blinking a confused manner. "Now why yah say that? Me own village church didn't even consider burning me or my ma or my da when we were there." The dumb farm girl fingering her left horn.

"Um ah, hello! M'names Vita! I am an ah, Tiefling! I hope we have no um ah, troubles with one another." She spoke to the man and the glowing eye woman. Her own dull yellow orbs lingering on looking directly into those glowing green eyes, a look of confused amazement on her face at seeing them.

"We dun't need to ah pay for lodgings? Who is prov'ing the hospitality for us?" Vita questioned looking at the two by Rovana once more, thinking it is one of them.

Rovana had it well in hand. Vita walked happily towards Rovana and the two new people. "Ah. Bad things happen too much recently. I'm ah uh um. . ." She blushed looking a mite embarressed at Ismark, wondering which person he lost. A mother or a father. She didn't follow Rovana's way of expression.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Outside the townhouse
Tag: Vita

"I can probably track them if there are tracks, but it might be easier to just ask people where this Devil lives." Tristam replies.

Tag: Town centre, everyone
Tristam heads towards Rovana upon seeing her. "Pity. I didn't even get to taste it." he replies when the topic of rum comes up, a hint of smile creeping into his eyes. "Looks like we'll have to settle for wine, then. And who might you be, priestess?" he asks, inclining his head respectfully towards Esvele.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ismark and Rovana
Town Centre, Village of Barovia
Tag: All

Ismark stood to the side of Rovana as she explained the situation to her 'crew,' and smirked at the suggestion that his half-sister might be as pretty as he was. His eyes traveled to the nun, whom he did not recognize and instead made the sign of the Morninglord in greeting to the woman in the habit.

"I am afraid that if you came to speak with Burgomaster Indirovich, you have missed your chance by three days. He was my father. I suppose, by blood, I am the burgomaster here, if you seek to speak to one. My name is Ismark Kolyanovich."

The tall man with a warrior's build walked up to Esvele and inclined his head to the warrior nun.

"You must have traveled far along the western road to arrive here. You come at a dangerous time for this village, for the Devil Strahd's eye is focused upon it moreso than ever. Stay at the tavern if you will, but since I am opening my own doors to these travelers, I will extend the welcome to you as well. And you can tell me of what you would have liked to discuss with my father."

Ismark would also incline his head to Vita when she approached him, indicating in similar words that it was to be his house - or rather, his late father's - that they would all be staying at tonight.

Jasmina's glowing, eerie eyes stared back at the tiefling, would sense in them not so much warmth as she would a certain possessive yearning. Vita had the impression that the elven lady was taking her measure.

"A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Miss Vita," the lady said, and though she was dressed in warrior's gear, she raised her hand upward with her wrist limp and palm downward, as though expecting Vita to take it in hand and kiss it. "I've not seen someone of your... figure and stature, for quite some time. You are quite fair to look upon. In fact, your captain and her crew are all quite fetching. I think I would like to sail upon you ship one day, if ever a ship were to come to Barovia that is. It is unlikely, given the sea is well beyond the borders of this land."

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Tavern
Tag: Esvele, DM

"Oh you are quite welcome to come along! My ship requires only some.. minor beauty touch ups and we are ready to set sail again" Rovana claimed, then proceeded to add: "This tiefling is my fire mage, with the potential to burn down opposing ships on a whim. Her devastating fiery vengeance burning with sulfur from the hells pits itself, well worth the .. added weight one has to ship. I hear she can steal a mans soul with but a kiss, though that theory is untested, as we be currently pursuing some abductees on her maternal lineage.. indubitably to steal their souls too." Rovana suggested, praising her companion.

Persuasion and stuff:

awww
Roll(1d20)+6:
2,+6
Total:8

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tag: Jasmina's, Then Rovana's Tall Tale

Staring into those glowing eerie eyes is harsh. It felt like staring into slowly getting bigger green fissures spouting flame with jagged edges that felt like furious mouths that would chomp down at her in any moment! Mixing with the feelings in those eyes, not warmth, but some sort of greed had her afraid and confused. Vita breaking the impromptu staring contest as she looked down, fidgetting, hoping to get those errant thoughts from her mind.

The tiefling blinked at the hand downwards. "Ah, ah pleasure making your uh acqua-acqu- meeting yous for first time. Um uh..." Vita flustered at staring at the hand. "Ah how do you erm, do? Thanks ah. I dun't like to toot my own horns but I'm definitely fair! You are ah." Vita fumbled in her mouth before using the woman's own words! "Fetching too! Very ah fetching and fair." Vita the idiot is what she must be to keep stumbling and hemming and hawing around this woman.

"SO ah, what brings you to Barovia? Erm, me own reasons are personal and dealing with finding mah family." As the tiefling got closer to Jasmina before, her face embarressed as she leaned in and whispered to the elf's big ears, her massive breasts pressing against Jasmina. "Ah erm, what sort of ah greeting issat from earlier? Holding your hand down like that."

Hearing Rovana's words like that while so close to Jasmina, especially after her questions. Vita's face burned in shame! "Ah dun't steash sauls! Me ma and Ah dun't do that sort of of ah lawdie wronga thing! Not at ah alls!" Her accent coming out far more strongly and colouring her words as the tiefling turned and raced towards Rovana! Trying to get to the confident woman as quickly as possible and put her hands on her mouth!

(Did a dex check to not trip for own funsies, that failed.) Her foot catching on some dip in the ground, spinning and falling in her efforts to get at Rovana quickly to keep her from talking about her stealing mens souls! The tiefling arms windmilling wildly, tail flailing behind her as she fell onto the ground!

Tits smacking the ground, hips and ass hiked up in the air, just begging for someone to grab some. "Ooooww" She groaned.

Insight to Read Jasmina's Intentions: (Seriously why?) Total Roll 1. (1)
Flattering Jasmina: Total Roll 15. (11+4)
Turning and sprinting at Rovana: Total Roll 3. (3)

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Just a humble follower of the Morninglord, sir," the priestess replied to the grey-eyed man, though she rose her voice loud enough for the group to hear without struggle. "Sister Esvele, of St. Markovia's abbey, they call me."

The nun inclined her head when Ismark revealed that his father had passed on. "How unfortunate. I hope his passing was peaceful, at least, Burgomaster Kolyanovich." Esvele eyed the strange woman with the hat and somewhat odd attire, speaking all manner of things about boats skeptically. She had tended to those with delusions before, though in most cases, they had been unarmed...

"If I understand the conversation so far, it seems that your sister may be... missing, or something to that effect, Burgomaster Kolyanovich?" As the Tiefling finished flailing and then fell, Esvele took a few steps over to her with only the briefest moment of hesitation, and wrapped dainty, yet rough and callused hands around Vita's waist. "Upsy daisy," she said with a grunt. With muscle bulging underneath the white cloth covering her arms, the nun hauled the Tiefling back up onto her feet. Esvele pulled Vita's hips back against hers, definitely for stability, until she was sure the girl wouldn't immediately topple over again.

"I would be happy to aid in finding her, or... whatever it is that needs to be done. It aligns with the mission I have been sent here for," Esvele said, looking back over her shoulder as she continued to hold Vita pressed up against her, definitely to keep the clumsy girl on her feet. Given her interest in the full-figured half-demon, Esvele took a moment to glance at the woman with the strange glowing eyes, before locking gazes with Rovana. "I've no experience with... sailing, or what have you, I'm afraid."

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vita the Tiefling Warlock, standing at a proud 5'04.
Tag: Being helped up by Esvele

Nose and forehead red from a stinging blow with the ground, and some of the villages dirt on her face she spat out the bit of dirt she got in her mouth.

"Nnngh, Ah dun't eash shouls." She mumbled as she- "eh?" She felt herself tugged and held quite well. Hips grinding against muscley thighs. It felt like she pressing up against metal. "Ah. Uh thanks again." Vita trailed off as she is held against the strange priestess. Hands on her waist, pressed close, her voluminous breasts, the soft heaviness of them, rubbing against Esvele's sides with each breath she took.

Feet properly steady now, tail swaying behind her a bit, making sure she had her balance. Still flushed from that embarressing tumble, she turned her dull yellow orbs towards Rovana, giving her a look and stating loudly and clearly. "I don't eat souls and neither does my ma!" Her voice eunicating that very well.