BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Through the Mists: In Character

DM
Mansion
Tag: Rovana and Vita

At the dining table, the sounds from the drawing room where Vita and Rovana were having their discussion were muffled, but the walls of the mansion were thin enough that the tiefling's outbursts could occasionally be heard. Ireena glanced about nervously, to her brother, then to Tristam and then back down at her glass of water, which she picked up and drank.

Ismark tapped his fingers, and then made a gesture of apology to the guests.

"Perhaps I had better check up on them. Please excuse me."

He got up and walked into the other room.

Jasmina simply continued to indulge in her wine, seemingly not caring about what sort of complications were going on. She seemed quite happy to make it plain that she was aloof and apart from the tension felt by the other hosts.

Ireena cleared her throat and then spoke to Esvele.

"So, Sister Esvele. Where do you come from and what brings you to our village? Are you perhaps from Vallaki, or mayhaps Krezk? Neither my brother nor I have been very far outside of our village. The day to day concerns of our fellow Barovians keeps us too busy for travel. It is nice to have another practitioner of the Morninglord here with us though. You must meet Father Donavich. It has been far too long since he held service at the church. He only rings the dawn bell and announces prayer to passersby once a tenday. And always with such melancholy in his voice. Perhaps someone like you could help him."

"Beyond help..." muttered Jasmina, mostly to herself as she inspected her nails. Ireena gave her a sullen look, but turned her attention back to Esvele and Tristam.

"We already have the coffin prepared. I was hoping to bring my father's body to Father Donavich before the afternoon was up, to rest safely within the church until the dawn. We are so close to the night that there is no safer place than our village - our house - to tide us through the night, but the church is equally safe, to hold my father until he can be laid to rest. It is... important to me. This is a man who has loved me as his own flesh and blood. I cannot remember my old family, I was so young when I was found... but this man has fought and bled for me and others, all his life. Even in the end, it wasn't the Devil who defeated him... it was... it was his heart...."

Ireena stops, a tear falling down her pale cheek.

"The least he deserves is a burial according to his faith. I won't be so cruel so as to deny him that."

---

Meanwhile, in the drawing room, Ismark rounded the corner and, upon seeing Vita and Rovana in a compromising position, embracing one another, he cleared his throat loudly.

"Just so the two of you know, we can hear you a bit in the other room. If... if you two are close like this, I will arrange for the pair of you to share a guest room tonight. I would appreciate it, however, if you would refrain from ah... expressing your desires, so close to the body of my father. I do not know your customs, but, it is not very appropriate here. Please, if you need privacy, the upstairs will suit better."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Burgomasters Mansion
Tag: Vita, DM

"Ah, hey, you are the more reasonable one, actually, ..." Rovana disentangled herself, addressing Ismark, completely unashamed. "Seeing with this mansion being under attack all the while and with the undead, I wondered if we, including your sister, shouldn't be off a little earlier. Never be where your foe expects you.

Now, I understand your sister is very attached to the old man.."
She patted the corpses forehead. "But let me tell you of a most respectful, honorable and very un-time consuming practice, luckily we even have a priestess at hand. I'm quite suprised you don't do it already, with an issue of undead around..

So, if a man of great honor, and great renown like your father dies and, not to question the local priest, you want to make ab-so-lu-te-ly sure he wont, for example, rise in the night to eat your brains through foul necromancy, there is a rich tradition of blessing the body, with a little bit of oil, little bit more oil, chanting a hopeful prayer to the praised morning lord and letting... the cleansing flames of his majesty take him along, rather than take any chances...

Now far be it from me to question your customs, but, I was considering that, considering how you said your sister had only one more encounter with the vampire, we simply take no chances, savy? Burn the body, praise the morning lord, get ready to leave without anything holding us back.. I am sure the last thing your old man would have wanted was to risk joining the ranks of Baron Rumhater."

(aaand a nat 1 persuasion coming up *rolls* ... welp, thats a pirate tongue for you..
Roll(1d20)+6:
20,+6
Total:26

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vita the Tiefling Warlock
Drawing Room of Mansion
Tag: Rovana and Ismark

That teasing peck on the lips, the sudden lips pressing against her own but just that a tease! With resolution in her mind she kept staring right up at that grinning face. "Teach me ah member of the crew? Mah flames are not ah fiendish. How would ah even get those wolfmen to a boat? Light their ah vulger rears on firah with mah flames of justice?" Vita quipped even as her hands, timid, pressed against Rovana's back, feeling her through her coat.

Then...that. The dumb farm gal blinked, distracted from her attempts at getting minor revenge and dealing with the sudden. . . frustration of her tail being fondled as Rovana presented with more pride then anything she had seen before! A pirate's code!

Vita didn't notice that hand running down her side, the leather armor preventing much of the ticklish fingers until! Rovana's hand sinking into her soft rear, feeling that plushness being pushed outwards by farm muscles underneath! "Ah- yo-you!!" The dumb farm girls mind tumbling off course with that grope, her ass jiggling as whatever she is about to say in response to Rovana's words on pirate hierarchy.

She froze. That is her host's voice. That. Vita tail stiffening and drooping to coil along her thighs as she. . . didn't need to do anything as Rovana sifted out of her hands with easy grace.

"Ah." Rovana's words singed across the room as the pirate woman just seemed to know what NEEDED to be done. To do a quick burn of the corpse which, Vita, had honestly forgotten is there. "Gaauuughhhh" She groaned as she placed her hands on her temples.

She rather address something not dealing with burning the body. She felt it is atrociously wrong due to the happiness of that...too darkdark inside of her. But with what Rovana just savvyed out with her words. "Ah, uh good host, I uh am sorry. I ah apologize for mah rudeness. If ah it is not too a much for your hospitality ah erm, could I be given a guest room with Captain Rovana here? Or. . . a pet if you have any? I ah, don't like sleeping alone."

She thought she phrased it well enough but she got that feeling that her words would be like that of wind before the jaunty captain.

(For persuasion fo a room an apologizing.)
Charisma Total Roll: 12 (8+4)

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ismark
Drawing Room
Tag: Rovana and Vita

Ismark listened with patience to Rovana's address, and though his brow arched when she made her more direct point about burning the body, he refrained from interrupting. It was only when she'd finished that he at last uncrossed his arms and with a sigh walked past her and Vita to look upon his father's body up close.

"I will grant that, from an outsider's point of view, two things you say make sense. Firstly, yes, cremation would be a good idea in order to prevent the use of my father's body to attack us."

He placed a hand on his father's torso, reverently.

"Secondly, I agree that haste, and not being here when Strahd returns is the right course. My father's body could be transported to the church, right now, without delay, and we could leave the Father Donavich instructions to cremate it in the morning. With us leaving right away."

He then turned around to face both women.

"However. The burning of the body does not satisfy the sending on of the soul. It may not be your custom, but here, we live in the hope of a better hereafter, and it means a great deal to both myself and my sister that my father's spirit find peace with our god. That means seeing the rites conducted appropriately.

"And as for haste, there is very little safety on the road up the mountain to the west. In fact, it brings us closer to the castle, not farther, until we can pass the western gate of Barovia and enter the domain of the Vallakoviches. The few buildings we will pass are not as fortified as this house. I know it does not look like much, but you will not find better for many miles."

He moved away from his father and stood before the captain.

"If you believe that we should chance the road at night, and should go with all speed, then I will support your decision, and brave it with you and your crew. If that is the case, we need not assign rooms, and instead deliver my father's body to the church and be away. If however, you now think it best to take our chances here for one night and then leave from the safety of the dawn, then I shall support you there as well. Either way, I feel you should share your options with your whole crew. We are not on your ship, captain, and my sister's life - her very soul - are at stake."

He lifted his eyes to Vita, a shadow of a smile returning to his otherwise serious face.

"We don't have any pets, but if your captain decides to stay the night, then the two of you may use the master bedroom. I am partial to my own quarters and Ireena to hers, so it won't be an intrusion. The single guestrooms can be reserved for Tristam and Sister Esvele."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Burgomasters Mansion

"Good first attempt, less you, more yo-ho." Rovana commented, unabashed, but quickly faced Ismark thoughtfully.

"Hey, I'm just trying to, with great difficulty I might add, think like a greedy, moralless but seductive and charming monstrosity and my thinking is, if I can't enter a place uninvited and want to get a particular filial person to let me in.." Rovana pointed. "I'd use him.

.. so you say this place is the most safe? Well then, I require the way to your wine cellar, there got to be something with proper percentages on the down low, so I can face battle like befits a pirate, drunken and shouting expletives."
She rubbed her forehead, this was why she disliked religious people. Reasonable folks you could argue with or intimidate but the faithful.. furthermore she had withheld that she had known her crew for a few hours and while she was confident in getting Vitas vote, the silent ranger and the priestess well may oppose. She pondered.

Also, the idea of luscious tiefling at night.. distracted her. Yeah, warm comfortable beds here, booze here, rather than rushing through the night... "Ye are right. I guess we shall respect yer fathers passing and soul first. However, I have one condition of me own." She nodded.

"We gotta rope yer sister to the main mas.. err.. lock her up proper AND bind her. I don't care if she doesn't rest well at night, nor if she wants to fend for herself.. she tried that twice before and that didnae work out. Theres tall tales of sirens, you hear one, doesn't matter if she's sitting on a pile of skulls and snacking on your mateys mullet, you just want to be with her, I figure its the same if that vampire suckled on you. I hereby recommend she be locked up so that only you can get to her, and even so, with a few minutes time delay.. little for us awake in the morning but a lot for whatever may breach the premises. If she protests tell her that its My religion to lock up all the daughters the night before their fathers funeral. 'tis a very spiritual thing, you see. Now then, unless theres any objections, Vita, seems we have to somehow spent the time till sundown, and some of that should include an early nap, for which we first need to somehow be physically exhausted, else I sleep little.

Joe, you be on lookout duty. Anything seeming proper undead or wolfish approaching the mansion you first try to shit on, then come warn me... oh, apply that to bats too thinking of it."

(Preemptive perception and ranged attack for Joe.. omg what is this I will pay for this later:
Roll(1d20)+7:
20,+7
Total:27

-Note that I use a Ravens modifier to spot, as I couldn't find 5.0 stats, adjust accordingly for limited vision etc. feel like the eyepatch should give -2 or so. ^^

Ranged poop attack:
Roll(1d20)+2:
15,+2
Total:17

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Drawing Room of Mansion
Tag: Rovana and Ismark

"Thank you ah. The erm ah, master bedroom? That is uh um, too much for erm hospitality." Vita scratches behind the base of her horns, conflicting expressions on her face. After a few seconds of thoughts "I thank you uh for this generosity." As Vita did a forward bow, heavy tits swinging, before straightening up.

At the mention of the wine cellar, a thought crossed into the tiefling's mind. Food! She needed to eat dinner. "Ah before the early nap, we er need to eat some food before bed. Um erm, it would be bad to wake up in the middle of ah the night, hungering for some snacks. We ah erm, end up like the. . . weakest chain in the link? Ah get caught by whatever nesarious things out there that erm ah charm people."

"Eh? Locking up the ah lady of the house for her own eh good? Locked up in with...Tristam and Esvele?" Vita's face flushed as she purposefully named the other pair of two instead of what Rovana wanted. "Also, uh er, good host, you didn't mention where um, Lady Jasmina, is going to sleep. Is she ah having her own quarters somewhere in erm the village?"

(Persuasion Roll for Foods)
Charisma Roll: 15 (11+4)

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The nun rolled her eyes as the oddly-dressed woman disavowed any knowledge of her at the mere mention of no payment, but let her say her piece without comment.

Esvele set her candlebearer next to one of the chairs, but moved to follow Ireena into the kitchen to help her pour the drinks - and making sure her cup had an extra-generous helping of that sweet, sweet alcohol.

When approached by the horned woman - Vita, she told herself, to help her remember what looked to be her new companion's names - about the Morninglord, Esvele cleared her throat, and began a well-rehearsed speech. "The Morninglord brings the dawn, ending the nights for us, here in Barovia. Its tenets are simple: cling to hope and endure, because no matter how bleak the future may seem and no matter how dark the night, the dawn will come. Because we all--"

Her speech was then interrupted, as Vita's commander called her out. She let the half-demon go, feeling a little miffed. Thankfully, her wine was there to comfort her.

"I am from Kreszk, you might say, aye," she said as Ireena spoke up to her, after swallowing her latest sip of wine. "I am a sister at the Abbey of Saint Markovia, on a hill above Kreszk. The city and the Abbey keep themselves cloistered... but I suspect you will find out about Kresk soon enough, won't you? It sprawls out from the foot of the hill some distance, enclosed within its walls - even its farm and its woods!"

Esvele took another sip. "Mmm. Is that so? Oh, it sounds like your poor Father Donavich is having trouble seeing the light through the darkness... does he have anyone? Family? A wife, perhaps? Having others to cling to makes night much easier to endure, after all..." She took another sip. Perhaps not her most subtle, but she'd experienced it to be true...

"It's always a terrible thing, when our loved ones pass, isn't." Esvele said, somewhat distantly, as if remembering something, before snapping out of it. "Well, the night doesn't last forever. You will endure, and then the dawn will come. And, well, if I could say, at least he isn't mourning you, Miss Ireena. As painful as it must be for you and your brother, the pain of a parent for their children's passing is far worse."

The nun bit her lip, frowning and distant once again, for a moment. Then, she looked up and smiled at the person she'd come here seeking.

"To endurance," she said, holding her wine up - and then she drained it dry.

When Rovana returned, Esvele pressed her fingers against the base of the apparent sea captain's glass. "Describe to me this 'rum' you continue to grouse about," she told the woman. Using her description (likely after demanding the woman stop with her fast talk and embellishment and several clarifications, so Esvele had an actual feel of what it tasted like), Esvele placed her hand palm-down over the woman's glass, and said a few verses in some unknown language.

"Like that?" She asked. The answer was probably going to be 'no,' but that just meant another casting. When Rovana finally declared it acceptable - if she did at all - Esvele would take a taste, to help memorize the flavor, for the future.

Imma cast Presdigitation to muck about with the wine's taste to make it more rummy.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Burgomasters Mansion
Tag: Vita, Esvele, DM

"Yes.. yes far too much hospitality, which is why it would be rather rude to deny such amounts of hospitality." Rovana interjected, raising a finger. "We wouldn't want to be rude now, would we." She nodded to Vita, quite content taking the master bedroom.

"Well, I'm not saying no to free food.." the pirate said, not really needing to be persuaded. "But still, without rum, wheres the healthy meal..

It doesn't matter if we lock her up WITH someone, just that we do. I'm not having her go all dopey eyed and open up the main deck to whoever comes a knocking, Aye."

The pirate captain wandered and let herself be guided back towards the dining room, still not without a swagger to her step. "What be rum? Rum be the sanchristy of piracy, the lifeblood of a buccaneer, it.. I am being quite clear.. well.. alright.. It is the strongest brew of the seas, the.. ugh fine,
Its distilled sugar tasting of the free seas and.. .. alright it mostly tasts like really strong alcohol. Most other details are optional."

Upon having the first taste the pirate spit it out right away. "Ugh, Mutiny! whats this insult! It has no taste at all! Add some dusty bottles, a hint of rotten oak! Damned magic, wheres the soul, the spirit of this spirit so to say, are you attempting murder upon me?" After all, Rovana wasn't used to the taste of pure, clean Rum, then once Esvele had.. muddied down the taste properly, while clearing up the drink, somewhat.

Then, well, of course it was just rum-flavoured wine so if the pirate could get drunk properly was another question, though the taste alone brought a smile to the pirates face and more. "I'm in love with you!" She declared, attempting to hug Esvele and rub up against her, while she tasted what seemed to be really strong and not that high quality booze. "Ye know, I've always been a deeply religious person. Material goods I say, they come and go, but what truly matters, our holy, immortal souls, now that.. thats what we should be concerned about." She informed, taking a deep sip and nonchalantly smuggling away a wine bottle for her to 'improve' for later.

"Coincidentially, everyone opposed to locking up the lade of the house say Aye.

Now hear me out, I ain't suggesting to lock her up and furthermore toss away the key, just.. lock away for safety concerns. I of course wouldn't dare question her state of mind so rather than questioning I have already arrived at the conclusion."
Another good sip of magical rum.
"Which is that if she could fend the vampire off by her own, she'd have done so at one of the prior occasions. Now I'm not saying that be implying anything about her character, I myself fell for a boy when I was a wee lass, I was 19, he had a pirate ship and a big cock, admittedly, the Red Rooster was a bit of an odd name for a pirate ship, but if life gives you chickens.. anyway, we need keep the lady and the vampire divided to a point where neither he nor she can reach the other, for the sake of her own safety. Also, I'd imagine that if transformed into a spawn of the undead the payment is void." She added, as an afterthought, before looking at her rum glass, grimacing, seeming to have an existential struggle.. "S.. some of the.. payment we.. could.. rescind.. in order to g.. give.. givee it to .. " coughing noises. "To .. give it to.. .. haaah.. feeling a little uneasy, can I get more rum?"

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Drawing Room of Mansion
Tag: Rovana and Ismark, Back to Dining Room with All

The dumb farm girl blinked at Rovana's interjection. The blond captain is making herself a part of everything happening. A busybody but that is what the village elder is like. "Ah but it is polite to ah make sure and that we ain't um ah, stepping on the hosts toes." As Vita looked at Ismark, awaiting an approval, disapproval or any such from him.

After the food situation got finished and Ismark's verdict, Vita stepped forward, hips only have a gentle sway to them but now her tail. . . Her tail swayed, eye-catching and trying to be more dexterous after Rovana's wanton words. Making strange coiling shapes that seem to wrap around invisible somethings.

"Ah. Oh! You ah able to make rum?" Only for the tiefling to blink. She recognized that spell that the nun had done! She didn't know it could do that. But knowledge on how she had did it. "OOoooooooh! Thats ahmazing! Thats means I could make mah water taste like milk and ah this rum that Captain is going ons about. Ah um, captainah, is it okay if I taste from your wine ah before it is changed more to your tastes?" As the tiefling asked. "Ah erm, also ah thanks Esvele. I didn't know that could be ah done with that spell." As the tiefling smiled at Esvele.

"D-don't let her squeeze you anywhere Sister Esvele! She will o-only be a big meanie tease ahbout it!" Vita sniped in, watching the results of Rovana hugging Esvele. "At least she ah knows how to show proper appreciations. . . is it um ah, okay if I join in to show mah appreciatons?" The tiefling had just thanked Esvele earlier after all.

As Rovana spoke her speech, "Ah wanna know the details of that ah story. Red Rooster eh?" Vita spoke softly, after Rovana finished her piece. Curiousity on what sort of funs Rovana must've had.

"Um Sister Esvele, do yah mind continuing that conversation from ah before about the ah. . . Morninglordie and his safing of this place?" The dumb farm girl horribly mangling portions but trying to start up a conversation again with Esvele unless she is dragged off.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Tristam
The mansion
Tag: all

As he enters the manor, Tristam's eyes meet with the late burgomaster's daughter, and for a moment he feels a strange warmth in his chest that reminds him of home... But as suddenly as it began, the spell is broken. "JWine to me, thank you." he says with a slight bow. "And I'm just a simple soldier, not a lord."

As they are seated at the table, Tristam sets aside his weapons save for the dagger before taking a seat next to Ireene, toying with the wine and listening.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Burgomasters Mansion
Tag: Vita, primarly/B]

"Its also polite to my bottom to sleep in a big, warm comfy bed." Rovana had muttered, though more to herself.

"Wait you can make rum too? I love both of you equally.. honestly, religion is nice, but whats really important are that we stay true to our parents and are nice people... hold on its just tasting like rum not real rum? .. Eh, close enough at least." She sigh-shrugged. "Sure, have yerself some proper boozing." She patted Vitas shoulder, happily sharing her rum. She'll have folks shaped up to be a proper crew at this rate.

"Tease a priestess, nononono, I'm just ever so grateful for her blessings.. then again, will you make me rum if I squeeze you?" She heavily considered, grinning at Vita and smirking.

"The Red Rooster was originally some merchant ship, still had a roosters head at the tip, but the captain edited the beak to be rather long and sharp ya savy. Getting roostered, we called it and some lewder expletives too. Sadly he be no longer about. There were some administratorial disagreements down the line. Long story short, Should have stuck to the code." She nodded sagely.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Esvele pulled a face as she memorized the taste of the rum. 'Dusty bottles and rotten oak'? Uck. Well, favorites were favorites. Boiled turnips weren't anything fancy, but they were one of her favorites - if only because they were the first thing she'd eaten after the Abbot offered her Absolution; simple, honest food, for the start of her new life.

Though, she still liked wine and ham and those sorts of things, of course.

She accepted the hug, patting the woman on her hat. "Yes, yes. Your pious nature is plain to all of us, rest assured," she said in an amused, if monotone voice. "Please save whatever sort of teasing Miss Vita seems to have firsthand experience with for less solemn occasions, please."

To Vita, the nun looked apologetic. "Forgive me, but, as the night draws nearer, I assume whatever nightcreatures will come will wait for the night to deepen before making whatever attempts on this building, so I'd like to get some rest soon." A few ideas began to take shape in the nun's head. "Perhaps tomorrow, when we put the late Burgomaster to rest? You'll see the rites of rest then, to bring peace to him."

Esvele wore a puzzled look on her face as Rovana broached the topic of locking Ireena up for the night. Upon hearing her reasoning, Esvele piped up with an "Aye".

"No such creature has gotten to the lady yet, and she has obviously not been victimized either. This house is fair solid, it seems a sight pointless."

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Dining Room
Tag: All

At Rovana's sudden verbal pivot from the love of rum-transmutation and all its practitioners to the subject of locking her up, Ireena was shaken from an idle glance at Tristam to glare indignantly at the pirate.

She withheld her response long enough for Esvele to get in a direct response, while it seemed Vita had missed the rather jarring announcement and was continuing to fill up the room with her questions about pirate ships and religious details.

The Lady Jasmina chuckled once there was a moment of pause.

"If we do decide to tie her up, I'd be happy to lend you some rope or manacles. Or, if she's delicate, some fine leather straps that I believe you would find most enjoya--"

"No!" Ireena slammed her hand down angrily against the table. Then, composing herself slightly better, she cleared her throat and began again, staring at Rovana the whole time.

"I mean... Rovana. Captain. Whatever. With all due respect, you have not yet met with a creature like the one who haunts me. The Devil who would consign me to an eternal damnation as his plaything. I despise him with all my soul! But he has marked me twice... and now I am weaker than I have ever been, and in my dreams I see him, and my blood burns and I feel... emotions. Needs. Desires. Maddening yes, but to be bound to my bed while the Devil comes for me, I will not have it!

"If you are so concerned that his power could work his will upon me, then have one of you watch over me tonight, to prevent me far better than bonds, and if need be, run with me if our defenses should be overrun. I will - NOT - be caught by that monster without a sword in my hands. I would rather... I would rather die than be his."

Ismark came to his sister's side and put a hand on her shoulder, gently calming her.

"Sister, be calm. I can sit with you tonight."

Ireena shook her head. "No Ismark, let some of these good defenders do it. You are the last hope for our village if I should fall. You are the new burgomaster. Besides... I think your dear Jasmina would be disappointed not to have your company tonight."

She finished bitterly, before turning to Tristam and Esvele.

"Perhaps one of you, or both? I suppose we shall be taking shifts throughout the night. I could set up a cot... or there is a comfy chair in my room that should suffice for a guard at night."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Burgomasters Mansion
Tag: Esvele, DM

"I didnae know this to be a solemn occasion." Rovana shot back, albeit softly, it seemed rum pacified her.

"Also, yeap, devil got to her twice, third times the charm." Rovana restated. "Yeah, you'd rather walk to him with open arms and open the doors.
I have reason to believe you'll fave him with a sword in ye hands, then turn around and stick that sword into one of us. I mean.. 'tis your damnation, I don't care beyond him being a rum thiefing bastard by what I hear, but you guys sort it out."
Rovana nodded.
A pirate was not one to command. If she wasn't obeyed she simply.. enacted her command independently.

In this case, she approached lady Jasmina, somewhat inconspicious. "M'lady! I find myself with a sudden craving for certain nightly practices, do you have something I could perchance use as bindings in a more.. acute situation. Lets say I had.. a partner whoso enjoyed a struggle on occasion and I wished to be very subtle or very swift in binding them if the need, by that I mean a lustful kind thereof, should arise?" Rovana gave an innocent-charming smile.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jasmina
Dining Room
Tag: Rovana

Jasmina shrugged.

"I have manacles, but you would need to put your, *ahem* partner, into a bit of a lock in order to secure them." her glowing eyes shifted towards Ireena and then back to the pirate. "Though if you are far stronger than them, then you should be able to use them swiftly."

She leaned in closer to Rovana then and whispered conspiratorially, "What would you give me for them?"

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dining Room of Mansion

The taste of rum. . . "Ehhhh ah." The tiefling's face scrunching at the differences of taste. "First time ah tried that." She said no more on this subject.

"Ah yesh, ah make you rum for if yah ask for it. If yah squeezing me like that again..." The tiefling eyed Rovana's hands, making sure they weren't snaking anywhere close to her tail. "Ah be sorely needy again and it won't be as ah good with my mind muddled. Also ah be stealing yah bed again." The last part muttered only loud enough for those closest to hear her. Esvele, Rovana and mayhap Tristam or Jasmina, whichever is closer.

Sister Esvele's polite talk on it tomorrow got from Vita, "MMmhmm!" A noise of agreement and a nod.

After Esvele's comments, Vita added softly "Ah, I hear ah um Rovana's arguements in yonder room. She ah made, an erm, convincing arguement and ah defer to the captain. She sure knows the uh bigger world lotsa more than ah do. Especially with what the ah erm dark creatures yonder erm ah do." The tiefling already had been convinced.

"Ah, erm Esvele, Tristam" She indicated the weathered soldier in the dining room "Is not much of an ah, talker. Do you erm ah, have any objections to Ireena staying in your bed tied to ah place?" She tried listening to the conversation Jasmina's conversation with Rovana on the side.

(Perception Check
Wisdom Roll: 19 (19+0)

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Tristam
The mansion
Tag: all

Seemingly lost in thought, Tristam finishes his wine before speaking. "Tying her up would seem a bit too much without evidence of mischief. Making sure she can't leave her room would surely be good enough a compromise."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Burgomasters Mansion

"I'll be sure to squeeze your tail post rum creation then, noted." She nodded, still hopefully presenting a winebottle and wiggling her fingers for emphasis.

"I like Vitas points. But I forgot the argument. That said if the priestess wants to watch over her, far be it from me to meddle! I like the idea of a leash. Preferably one that can't be cut with a sword. We can even give you a crossbow so you can pew pew at the vampire if he choses to stay at a distance and disparage your maternal lineage rather than engage in conflict." She suggested.

The pirate looked over to Jasmina. "It be for a good deed.. I'm physically unassuming, innocent and harmless all at once, which is a lot more dangerous than simply being strong. That said, the issue seems to be resolving itself, a true shame I get not to prove my heroism against an undead lord, as the priestess has surely all of it handled." The pirate nodded.

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"The present occasion involves planning to leave and our dear guest's one and only hometown, and how best to deal with their beloved, deceased father," she whispered back to Rovana.

"Sitting with Miss Ireena sounds like an agreeable way to pass part of the night," Esvele said. "I -would- like to get some rest first, though."

"Ehm, I would like to also point out that I am merely a lay sister, so I have not been blessed with the abilities to banish the undead or magically heal you all may be expecting. My talents lie elsewhere."

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dining Room of Mansion

The tiefling's cheeks tinted. "Ah. Meanie. No place for me to ah pay you ah back." As Vita looked pointedly at Rovana's bum that is missing a tail. "Ah could always just squeeze them but tha feeling won't be the same." Vita muttered dryly.

"Pewah pew?"
Giggling Vita spoke again "Pew pew! Like ah pitahing in a metal urn to get ah that sound." She giggled again and mumbled "Pew pew! Ahehah! I think ah know what I'm gunna say when ah throw fire. Or maybe that ah stabby folks."

"Ah so no objections? So all is ah decided? Anything more ah?" Vita questioned around looking at everyone. Her eyes settled last on Rovana and her dull yellow eyes gleamed with intent! A whole air of "Ah-hah! Revengse shall ah soon be mines! Muhahmuhah" Surrounded her. Vita said that allowed without realizing it.