What's new

Through the Mists: Out of Character Discussion

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Through the Mists: Out of Character Discussion

Dagon... Strahd... The Dark Powers... the Nine Hells...

Many different faces of evil. Many different motivations.

Rovana is a small fish swimming in a very dangerous ocean.
A pirate fish.

Dagon is the more immediate issue, given the resources and time she'd kill dagon, mess with the dark powers and Strahd and.. well, she's neutral towards the nine hells unless those mess with her.

Heck, only reason she's opposed to Dagon is because nomming on her soul!

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'd not worry about navy. Malena has to worry about so many more things than a navy. Like how she's going to please the Gorgon well enough that he doesn't turn her into a lewd statue to hold his wine glass.
By having enough power to resist that. And being goddamn more sexy and beautiful. Perhaps some contracts for getting the Gorgon's seed.

Yo, for those in the Mists main thread. Update your character sheets! You're level 4! Let me know what changes you made and new spells you got in this OOC box!
Did so and updated the stuff here in a post sometime before. Forgot to change warlock 3 to warlock 4. But that too is fixed.

Birthright stuff - I'm currently converting a bunch of badguys from 2e to 5e. The White Witch is fun, I'm definitely going to use her. If Malena gets into a tangle with her, it could be the Battle of the Ice Queens!

Also stating up some other antagonists for the short term.

Would like to ask where you would enjoy seeing this hotsprings scene heading as well. Do you want them to all fall into sex together? Or would you prefer that there's some angst build up that needs to be ironed out going forward? I can have the characters go either way.
Battle of Ice queens! EEEEE! Also definitely going to see if I can get true polymorph and true polymorph gretta into a half-elf version of herself *nodsnods*

Fall into the sex all together while planning vegeance on Gretta the slut that involves her not getting any action from her chosen boy toys for a few months. Make her wait and dry out.

Rather not deal with angsty angst unless it very plot portinent or they have bad falling out.

Mists of the North post going to take awhile. Hopefully I put it out before I fall asleep..

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gretta would probably just tap someone else. She's more of a love'em and leave'em girl. Of course, she's loyal to Malena.

Righto on the sex now attitude. I'll try to leave angst out. I tend to want to write my characters reacting normally rather than with an H-mentality. I need to fix that and know my audience.

Still, I think the story goes more naturally if the characters aren't ALWAYS slutty. We'll chalk this up to them all being tipsy. Maybe someone spiked the victory grog with horny juice...

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gretta would probably just tap someone else. She's more of a love'em and leave'em girl. Of course, she's loyal to Malena.

Righto on the sex now attitude. I'll try to leave angst out. I tend to want to write my characters reacting normally rather than with an H-mentality. I need to fix that and know my audience.

Still, I think the story goes more naturally if the characters aren't ALWAYS slutty. We'll chalk this up to them all being tipsy. Maybe someone spiked the victory grog with horny juice...
Thats what Malena is believing XD. She can't believe that Gretta pushed it this hard and this fast. Its why she just kissed Sigrunn out of the blue.

Also post is up. As for angst... Mmm yeah, I don't want to deal with that during sexytimes. Not having it entirely removed. Its just... mmmm with the way Gretta is doing things in the hot springs... just WOW.

Malena is not going to be slutty all the time. Flirty and teasing at a victory feast >:3. The whole trying to make it look accidental as she rubbed on Crassus on the dance (teasing!!) all of that done for her own selfish harmless funs.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

To be clear: Are you approving as a player of what Gretta did? Or are you shocked by it and would rather she have not done it?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

To be clear: Are you approving as a player of what Gretta did? Or are you shocked by it and would rather she have not done it?
OOC: Approving <3.

IC: Malena didn't know THAT about her bodyguard. She thought the worst her bodyguard got up to is kissing and fondling - not full on sex :p. And to be that bold...

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The winter is cold in Hogunmark. Best hobbies are around staying warm at night. Not shy about sex. Gretta is more bold than most however.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So seeing as Rovana is struggling with morality, expressed by hellish tentacles atm, heres a cartoon to express her inner turmoil:

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yikes. None of those rolls worked out for Rovana just now.

(No advantage on ink jar because stealth roll for surprise round didn't beat her passive perception.)

Your initiative did beat hers however (she rolled pretty low)

So the inkjar's going to go past her head and slam into the wall.

Combat! Pirate vs Infernalist! Round 1! Fight!

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, Rovana is a bit.. distracted from the hellwasp nectar even if she fought through its effects.
But yeah, I somehow have a feeling Lady Wachter wasn't gonna be convinced by any further determined discussions, at least her normal guard guy should still be away at the healers, and the other potential combattant servants distracted with the ritual. so she only needs to resist a spell or two..

Edit: Geez, and rather than resisting she messed up ALL the rolls. <.<.

Heh, at this rate, Rovana will catch up to Jack Sparrows list in the anti-hero that does good but gets screwed by it. ^^

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hmmmm. I do hope the stables are much cleaner then the insides of the windmill. Would it be possible to prestidgiation and clean up the insides of the windmill? One foot at a time?

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I had thought you'd like it dirty.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Not if I'm gonna be covered in literal crap and blood and bone.
Yeaaah was mostly teasing, bit of blood'n scratching or dust is no issue, also not worried about corruptive goo/sludge-elementals or somesuch, buuut beyond that.

Personally I'm really curious if these.. most definitly innocent women stay all lewd and naughty or have an.. alternate form if we do run afoul.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

What's this? Can't even trust a household of witches in Barovia these days... tsk tsk tsk...:D

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

What's this? Can't even trust a household of witches in Barovia these days... tsk tsk tsk...:D
Noooo not night hags D: D:. They worse! Worse worse worse worse!! *Bad memories*

Mists of the North post put out. Will be updating IC thread soonish.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dun dun DUUUUN.

Clearly you must unleash the fiend, Vita. Set him free and he will protect you... and have sex with everyone.

Nice, re: MotN post.

Now, should I roll CON checks for Crassus?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dun dun DUUUUN.

Clearly you must unleash the fiend, Vita. Set him free and he will protect you... and have sex with everyone.

Nice, re: MotN post.

Now, should I roll CON checks for Crassus?
Hmmmm. If he fails his con checks, can I roll CHA rolls to get him back up as Malena :D?

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Heh. Hidden uses for Prestidigitation.

Nah, we'll waive the rolling.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Heh. Hidden uses for Prestidigitation.

Nah, we'll waive the rolling.
What cleaning up the windmill :p?

Hmm... need any OOC stuff on Malena's actions in prepping sigrunn?