What's new

Through the Mists: Out of Character Discussion

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Through the Mists: Out of Character Discussion

Heh... I could have had her be worshipping Beezelbul... that'd be fun. Devil slimes ahoy!

Actually... now I want that. darn it! Ah well, it's fine.
heres an idea: Glasya is interested in Dagons soul, so is lord Baalzebub, both make.. interesting offers to Rovana and Wachter. No reason not to have them compete.

Oh oh! Perhaps depending on Rovanas choice the other group will face hellhounds or .. err.. naughty hellslimes? ^^

p.s. my latest post feels so small by comparison. ^^

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That's okay, re: length of post. It's actually a sort've tense situation, considering they've both come right out and identified their impasse, and neither really knows exactly how powerful the other is....

But she worships the devil...
Didn't matter, had sex.

I think she wants to kill my lord
Didn't matter, had sex.

~~~

Okay, so before we go ahead, the Hellwasp Nectar, among other things, will allow you to acquire a limited shapeshift ability for yourself for an unspecified time. So if Rovana wants, she can grow or change something about herself. It can be animal or devilish in nature.

May want to work out what would be appropriate here, before I respond.

So, what, if anything, would you like her to have?

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hehe. As Rovana put it, both are too smart and cautious to risk fighting the other without a very good reason.

Also, naah, Rovana doesn't want to kill Strahd, severly humiliate though..

Thinking about what I want to have.. now, Rovana migh be tempted trying out 'the male side' for a change, I also considered having her turn devilish, to seduce Lady Wachter better, propably the latter. I'm not good with doing these things to myself as sub. ^^

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The change that Rovana takes will determine Fiona's change. They can both become devilish sex fiends if they want. They'll also have an empathic bond, which isn't telepathic, but they will feel each other's emotions and sensations.

So, if you want to grow a devil dick, you can. Just let me know what you'd like her to have in advance so I can describe it in the next entry.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rovana is a bit shy about it, but.. screw it, devilish dick it is! Details up to you. ^^

Oh, and to be clear, feels like this is less of a 'eh had sex' and more a 'seduce-off'. Though trying to have Rovana be.. open due to her arousal :p

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rovana is a bit shy about it, but.. screw it, devilish dick it is! Details up to you. ^^

Oh, and to be clear, feels like this is less of a 'eh had sex' and more a 'seduce-off'. Though trying to have Rovana be.. open due to her arousal :p
Join the futa side.

Woo! Posts up for Mists in the north and IC thread! Time to do the latter first and then the former.

EDIT: Doing Level up Stuff.
EDIT: Rolled a D6 instead of a D8. Fixed. HP Roll: 7 -> stays to 7 (5 is min). HP gained this level is 9. (7 + 2)
Feat Chosen:
(PG pg. 166) Elemental Adept: "When you gain this feat, choose one of the following damage types: acid, cold, fire, lightning, or thunder. Fire is chosen. Spells you cast ignore resistance to damage of the chosen type. In addition, when you roll damage for a spell you cast that deals damage of that type, you can treat any 1 on a damage die as a 2. You can select this feat multiple times. Each time you do so, you must choose a different damage type."
Additional Cantrip Chosen:
Create Bonfire
A Elemental Evil spell

Conjuration

Level: Cantrip
Casting time: 1 Action
Range: 60 feet
Components: V, S
Duration: Concentration, up to 1 minute

You create a bonfire on ground that you can see within range. Until the spells ends, the bonfire fills a 5-foot cube. Any creature in the bonfire’s space when you cast the spell must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or take 1d8 fire damage. A creature must also make the saving throw when it enters the bonfire’s space for the first time on a turn or ends its turn there.
The spell’s damage increases by 1d8 when you reach 5th level (2d8), 11th level (3d8), and 17th level (4d8).
Additional Spell Chosen:
Shatter

Evocation

Level: 2
Casting time: 1 Action
Range: 60 feet
Components: V, S, M (a chip of mica)
Duration: Instantaneous

A sudden loud ringing noise, painfully intense, erupts from a point of your choice within range. Each creature in a 10-foot-radius sphere centered on that point must make a Constitution saving throw. A creature takes 3d8 thunder damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one. A creature made of inorganic material such as stone, crystal, or metal has disadvantage on this saving throw.

A nonmagical object that isn’t being worn or carried also takes the damage if it’s in the spell’s area.
At higher level

When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 3rd level or higher, the damage increases by 1d8 for each slot level above 2nd.

Page: 275 Players Handbook

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Join the futa side.

Woo! Posts up for Mists in the north and IC thread! Time to do the latter first and then the former.
Rovana is just pretty happy with how she is.. without input from a dom that is.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rovana is just pretty happy with how she is.. without input from a dom that is.
Rovana has great internal self-esteem till someone comes down on her hard >;3.

Am now working on Mists of the North mmmm. Yums~

EDIT: Mists of the North Post Up

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

No roll needed, Diaga. Kiss succeeds for sexy times' sake.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rovana has great internal self-esteem till someone comes down on her hard >;3.
In essence, yes. I see it more as weak self esteem hiding behind a grandiose act that is easily malleable by a supporting yet forceful approach, hence Rovana being more open than she should in reaction to Wachters encouraging approval, even offering hell a rather dangerous object, from a subconscious desire to please.

Or, to colloquialize it, butter her up and she's all into that stuff, theres a reason my patreon has different transformations of the main character as pic atm, Lady Wachters reaction just made her hesitate and she doesn't know what the noble's into.. or rather, some of the things she'd not just do on her own.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

In essence, yes. I see it more as weak self esteem hiding behind a grandiose act that is easily malleable by a supporting yet forceful approach, hence Rovana being more open than she should in reaction to Wachters encouraging approval, even offering hell a rather dangerous object, from a subconscious desire to please.

Or, to colloquialize it, butter her up and she's all into that stuff, theres a reason my patreon has different transformations of the main character as pic atm, Lady Wachters reaction just made her hesitate and she doesn't know what the noble's into.. or rather, some of the things she'd not just do on her own.
So what you say is, Malena's approach should be dominating. Pushing Rovana into an adorable corner. A silk glove over iron approach. And also - I need to build a navy! A NAVY! Ugh. Navies. Dun have a strong maritime tradition so need to... steal some people that do via juicy bounties. (Bounties as an their paid to come live on my lands.)

Hmmm not sure how well I can actually do buttering. Maybe pouring honey onto her instead?

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'd not worry about navy. Malena has to worry about so many more things than a navy. Like how she's going to please the Gorgon well enough that he doesn't turn her into a lewd statue to hold his wine glass.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rollin for Rovanas .. resilience.. ooh boy.:
Roll(1d20)-1:
5,-1
Total:4

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Should be a 5, shouldn't it? I thought we bumped your Wisdom up a bit in exchange for your Shadow.

Either way, yes that's not enough to resist.

Hell can be a bit... rapey, from time to time. Or like... almost all the time.

~~~

Yo, for those in the Mists main thread. Update your character sheets! You're level 4! Let me know what changes you made and new spells you got in this OOC box!

~~~

Birthright stuff - I'm currently converting a bunch of badguys from 2e to 5e. The White Witch is fun, I'm definitely going to use her. If Malena gets into a tangle with her, it could be the Battle of the Ice Queens!

Also stating up some other antagonists for the short term.

Would like to ask where you would enjoy seeing this hotsprings scene heading as well. Do you want them to all fall into sex together? Or would you prefer that there's some angst build up that needs to be ironed out going forward? I can have the characters go either way.

For instance, Sigrunn liked the kiss with Malena way more than she's ready to admit, and her anger towards her for taking Crassus is a reaction formation defense mechanism for how she is secretly turned on by the idea of being lovers with both of them, but she's got hang ups based on her political views, and the fact that Malena hasn't proven herself to her yet.

(Proving oneself worthy is probably going to be a running theme of this adventure.)

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I bumped it back down because I think its funner, plus Rovana downed the shadow.. a non-sexy version of her hunting her is worrysome!

--
Already updated Sylvia. Om nom nom 63 hp

--

Diagas.. let it go!

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I bumped it back down because I think its funner, plus Rovana downed the shadow.. a non-sexy version of her hunting her is worrysome!

--
Already updated Sylvia. Om nom nom 63 hp

--

Diagas.. let it go!

Bump your Wisdom back up.

A deal with the Dark Powers is permanent and not lightly tossed aside. Nor is a Shadow empowered by the Dark Powers killed so simply.

Not cool to make a mechanical AND story decision without informing me just because you didn't like how it seemed to be going right away. I have plans for that shadow.

EDIT: This shadow thing made me forget my original intent for my post - Pervy, have you edited in your failed resistance roll to your last post? Because Rovana still seems like she straight up resisted.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

edited, up to her mental scene of her trying to struggle agains things. see pm.

Also, did mention that I dropped it back down in a pm at you too, a while back, but so be it. check is a 5 then. ^^ As for going right away.. well, the shadow was kinda fucking -everything- up, forcing Rovana to take posessin of her own body.. or die. :p

Eeeh we'll see how it goes. Rovana is.. not arrogant, but really unhappy about not being unique, just saying. *chuckles*

We'll see where this goes.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

edited, up to her mental scene of her trying to struggle agains things. see pm.

Also, did mention that I dropped it back down in a pm at you too, a while back, but so be it. check is a 5 then. ^^ As for going right away.. well, the shadow was kinda fucking -everything- up, forcing Rovana to take posessin of her own body.. or die. :p

Eeeh we'll see how it goes. Rovana is.. not arrogant, but really unhappy about not being unique, just saying. *chuckles*

We'll see where this goes.
Hrm.

Wasn't my understanding from our PM conversations.

Anyways, yeah, the shadow is meant to fuck everything up. And the fact that Rovana can't stand not being unique is what makes the Dark Powers high five themselves and throw sexy parties at the office.

Also, come on. Rovana is totally arrogant. That's her thing. Or if she isn't arrogant, her chosen demeanor is - which is effectively the same thing socially speaking.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stupid dark powers. See thats motivating Rovana moar to mess with things and sell out Dagon than anything else, if she'd learn the shadow was still about, just to spite 'em.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dagon... Strahd... The Dark Powers... the Nine Hells...

Many different faces of evil. Many different motivations.

Rovana is a small fish swimming in a very dangerous ocean.