What's new

SIM [ティー・エンタ・ぴー / T-Enta-P] Intrusion Rape 3 / 潜入レイプ3 (RJ361762)

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Summary: 3rd series of rape game where you collect things and find a way to make them useful. In short, get stuff, solve puzzle, rape women.

Story: The player (you), an abomination (or an ugly bastard if you prefer), has a great purpose, to rape all women around the country. Now, you stop at a supermarket and and ready to enjoy some fine products (women) there. However, you need to stay vigilant and act carefully or shit (karma) will hit you hard.

Gameplay: Just like previous intrusion rape games, you have to sneak around to find useful stuff, which can be combined and use in specific situations, such as unlocking other items or raping women. Beware, if you get caught while sneaking around prohibited areas too many times or get caught red handed when raping a girl/woman, jail time will be guaranteed.

UI: In game, top right corner and from left to right:
残玉 (number) 発 => number of cum
システム => System: Scene replay, option, save and return to game title
アイテム => Item
移動 => Move to other locations

Guide: (Recommend using Google/DeepL for translation)​

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
very confusing actually il wait for a save <.< or a full guide

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
DLSite link:

Also in the topic title the RJ number was wrong. Drop the 1 at the end.

Rizu_osu

Reputation score

Summary: 3rd series of rape game where you collect things and find a way to make them useful. In short, get stuff, solve puzzle, rape women.

Story: The player (you), an abomination (or an ugly bastard if you prefer), has a great purpose, to rape all women around the country. Now, you stop at a supermarket and and ready to enjoy some fine products (women) there. However, you need to stay vigilant and act carefully or shit (karma) will hit you hard.

Gameplay: Just like previous intrusion rape games, you have to sneak around to find useful stuff, which can be combined and use in specific situations, such as unlocking other items or raping women. Beware, if you get caught while sneaking around prohibited areas too many times or get caught red handed when raping a girl/woman, jail time will be guaranteed.

UI: In game, top right corner and from left to right:
残玉 (number) 発 => I don't know this one mean.
システム => System: Scene replay, option, save and return to game title
アイテム => Item
移動 => Move to other locations

P/s: Puzzle games are not my cup of tea, but this circle's male protagonist doujin games always have fetish that I love, such as sleep sex + rape. I've been messing around for a while but keep getting caught that lead to game over and over. So if some kind souls can help, I would be very appreciated.​
The 残玉 (number) 発 is the times that you can cum before something happens when it drops to 0 (never tried it before sry). It can be recovered by using medicines in the office (the one with the computer, am I right?), medicines from the 2nd girl room, it can also be recovered by drinking some yellow water in those girls' clothes (urination?)

very confusing actually il wait for a save <.< or a full guide
use google translate and everything will be done

Last edited:
Reactions: GOR

kinkkong24

Reputation score
I might be doing something dumb, but do you get the first woman? I swear feel like I collected everything and the guide says hide in the clothes rack, but it won't let me. Plus, the guide on Ci-en is a little confusing itself...

Rizu_osu

Reputation score
I might be doing something dumb, but do you get the first woman? I swear feel like I collected everything and the guide says hide in the clothes rack, but it won't let me. Plus, the guide on Ci-en is a little confusing itself...
The first woman is kinda simple tho, you go to the changing room, take the first girl's id and some other things, then go to the office and get the duct tape (optional since that girl's room already had some panties to use, it's up to you). Also get the Blue Super Sentai or something like that mask (Necessary because when you wear it on your head, you can hide in the clothes rack). Just hide in there, wait for the girl to sit down and texting, if it asks you to come out or not then just stay there until she goes away (the toilet actually), you come out of the rack.

kinkkong24

Reputation score
Thank you for the info Rizu. Now I'm stuck at the 5th woman. It tell's me to put up the sign, but I can't obtain it until I capture her. I've put both laxative and sleeping powder on the oranges, but the manager still keeps walking in.

Edit: Disregard that......I'm an idiot. Didn't realize it's the cleaning sign, not the changing sign......

Rizu_osu

Reputation score
Thank you for the info Rizu. Now I'm stuck at the 5th woman. It tell's me to put up the sign, but I can't obtain it until I capture her. I've put both laxative and sleeping powder on the oranges, but the manager still keeps walking in.

Edit: Disregard that......I'm an idiot. Didn't realize it's the cleaning sign, not the changing sign......
Have you done with her yet?

asddsasadsda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Clear the game 2 times but can't get all the Items. Who knows I missed something?
Clipboard01.png

Stahlkoenig88

Reputation score
How do you give the spiked drink to the 3rd girl. Every time I do the clerk comes in and has me arrested.

Rizu_osu

Reputation score

sparejunk

Reputation score
can't seem to hide in cloths rack even wearing the mask, does it occur on mission 1-2

Never mind had to choose first option from the go to place list to be able to hide

Think did it right only thing missing is the changing sign on the door outside in last save

Attachments

buckyboi78

Reputation score
Much appreciated man, I can't read Japanese so it's just trial & error 24/7.
Also does anyone know how to peep in on the girls while they're in the toilet like it shows on the last dlsite thumbnail?
When I give the spiked drink to the blonde girl and she goes to the bathroom I thought it'd show it there, but its actually the sex scene

Rotua40

Reputation score
Much appreciated man, I can't read Japanese so it's just trial & error 24/7.
Also does anyone know how to peep in on the girls while they're in the toilet like it shows on the last dlsite thumbnail?
When I give the spiked drink to the blonde girl and she goes to the bathroom I thought it'd show it there, but its actually the sex scene
Those aren't so special for me, maybe for you too 😅 there's a possibility that you peep in on an ugly old woman aka the store manager's wife 😂. But if you want to see them so much, you should find something like a drilling machine, a drill steel, and a battery. You should charge the battery first in the office room until it is full (green) and equip all with the machine.
Finish the game first, and play it again from the start. You will play it with a drilling machine with you. Go to the women's toilet and use it there. Every time you meet one of the girls, go to the toilet but i already warned you about the ugly woman there 😂

allthetoast

Reputation score
Infiltration rape 3 capture information I expected to receive an email to fix the mosaic, but it was released in no time ^^… I think it was the first time it was released without modification ... It is open to the public on DL site and FANZA, thank you m (_) m Infiltration Rape 3 Strategy Information Please note that it will be spoilers. ↓ ・ Mission 1 Strategy for Mizue Shinozuka Infiltrate the backyard and check the locker number 3 in the changing room, the driver's license and the key to the house confirm. The waiting place when waiting for Mizue Shinozuka to return home is a hanger rack. The timing to jump out is when Mizue Shinozuka goes to the bathroom. ・ Mission 2 Strategy for Kanoko Aikawa Infiltrate the backyard and check the locker No. 4 in the changing room, the insurance card and the key to the house confirm. ・ Mission 3 Strategy for Misora Tamaiwa She calls out in the store wearing a "paper hat" and "apron". She took her to the office and mixed her drink with "laxative powder" and "hypnotic powder". When Misora enters the toilet, she puts a "cleaning plate" on the door of the women's toilet entrance. Put it on the knob. ・ Mission 4 Strategy for Sayoko Kiura At Locker No. 7 in the changing room, I checked Sayoko Kiura's backpack and confirmed her student ID. She calls out in the store wearing a "paper hat" and "apron". After confirming the toilet, changing room, and office, it developed into a cardboard event. Stacking of cardboard in the backyard is up to the second stage ・ Mission 5 Strategy for Kyoko Sanmonji "Laxative" or "laxative powder" on the oranges on the office table Mixed with "hypnotic" or "hypnotic powder". When the store manager got stuck in the toilet, the door of the private room would not be opened with the "deck brush". Put a "cleaning plate" on the entrance doorknob of the men's toilet. Wear the squadron blue "hero mask" + "apron". ・ About the effects of laxatives and sleeping pills during restraint The effect of giving the medicine is not immediately exhibited, go out once (time has passed) is needed. ・ About electric drills In the item, combine the main body, battery, and drill bit. Battery is charged by piercing the outlet of the office, Mizue Shinozuka or When I went to Kanoko Aikawa's home (time passed), charging was completed. * I stated that it was completed if I went outside, but I made a mistake, I will correct it. If you collect the battery, you can use it. It is possible to make a hole by entering the women's toilet private room and selecting from the items. vinegar. The shortest available time is from mission 4, and you can see in the toilet It will be "Sayoko Kiura" and "Kyoko Sanmonji". After clearing the game, start from the second week with an electric drill can. When the electric drill is completed, the battery will also be charged. * After completing the mission, "End rape" displayed in the upper left outside the store When the ending is reached from the button, the game will be cleared. ・ When a clerk arrives in the backyard When hiding, you can't find the cardboard in front of you. ・ When raping a woman trapped in a locker A clerk will come in unless you put a "changing bill" at the entrance of the changing room. ・ The flashback scene can only be seen outside the store. ・ Where to get items Gum tape ... Office shelves Hammer ... In the drawer of the office desk Cleaning plate ... Inside the cleaning tool case for men's toilets Deck brush ... Inside the cleaning tool case for men's toilets Changing clothes ... Automatically obtained after capturing Kyoko Sanmonji Paper hat ... Locker No. 8 in the changing room Apron ... Locker No. 5 in the changing room Locker No. 5 key ... Inside the washing machine at Kanoko Aikawa's home Locker No. 8 key ... Under the changing room trash can Locker No. 9 key ... Automatically obtained after capturing Kyoko Sanmonji Electric drill body ... The lower right door of the office shelf Electric drill battery ... Automatically obtained after capturing Tamaiwa Misora Electric drill, drill bit ... Inside the changing room trash can Hero mask ... The lower left door of the office shelf Toilet paper ... Inside the cleaning tool case for men's toilets Rag ... Inside the cleaning tool case for men's toilets Lotion ... In a small drawer at Kanoko Aikawa's home Energetic enhancer ... In the drawer of Kanoko Aikawa's home chest Vitamin preparation ... Kanoko Aikawa's home kitchen Laxative ... Kanoko Aikawa's home kitchen Laxative powder ... Uses a hammer Sleeping pills ... In the drawer of Mizue Shinozuka's home chest Hypnotic powder ... Uses a hammer Rotor 1 ... In a small drawer at Kanoko Aikawa's home Rotor 2 ... In a small drawer at Kanoko Aikawa's home Rotor 3 ... In a small drawer at Kanoko Aikawa's home Vibe 1 ... In the drawer of Mizue Shinozuka's home chest Vibe 2 ... In a small drawer at Kanoko Aikawa's home Anal vibrator ... In a small drawer at Kanoko Aikawa's home Mouth shackles ... In a small drawer at Kanoko Aikawa's home Penis ring ... In the drawer of Kanoko Aikawa's home chest Unused panties of Mizue Shinozuka ... In the drawer of Mizue Shinozuka's home chest Mizue Shinozuka's used panties 1 ... Mizue Shinozuka's home floor Mizue Shinozuka's used panties 2 ... Mizue Shinozuka's home floor Mizue Shinozuka's used panties 3 ... Mizue Shinozuka's home floor Panties worn by Mizue Shinozuka ... Automatically obtained after Mizue Shinozuka rape Unused bra of Mizue Shinozuka ... In the drawer of Mizue Shinozuka's home chest Mizue Shinozuka's used bra ... Mizue Shinozuka's home floor Bra worn by Mizue Shinozuka ... Automatically obtained after Mizue Shinozuka rape Unused pantyhose of Mizue Shinozuka ... In the drawer of Mizue Shinozuka's home chest Mizue Shinozuka's used pantyhose ... Mizue Shinozuka's home floor Socks worn by Mizue Shinozuka ... Automatically obtained after Mizue Shinozuka rape Mizue Shinozuka's lipstick ... Locker No. 3 in the changing room (She will not be available after mission 1-1) Unused napkins by Mizue Shinozuka ... Locker 3 in the changing room (Not available in Mission 1-1 and not available afterwards) Kanoko Aikawa's lipstick ... Locker No. 4 in the changing room (She will not be available afterwards unless obtained in Mission 2-1) Kanoko Aikawa's handkerchief ... Locker No. 4 in the changing room (If you do not get it in Mission 2-1 you will not be able to get it after that) Used napkins ... In the back of the women's toilet, inside the Japanese-style sanitary box Mokpo Sayoko's lip ... Locker No. 7 in the changing room Unused panties of Kanoko Aikawa ... In the drawer of Kanoko Aikawa's home chest Kanoko Aikawa's used panties 1 ... Kanoko Aikawa's basket next to the washing machine During Kanoko Aikawa's used panties 2 ... Kanoko Aikawa's basket next to the washing machine During Panties worn by Kanoko Aikawa ... Automatically obtained after Kanoko Aikawa rape Unused bra of Kanoko Aikawa ... In the drawer of Kanoko Aikawa's home chest Kanoko Aikawa's used bra ... In the basket next to the washing machine at Kanoko Aikawa's home Bra worn by Kanoko Aikawa ... Automatically obtained after Kanoko Aikawa rape Unused pantyhose by Kanoko Aikawa ... In the drawer of Kanoko Aikawa's home chest Kanoko Aikawa's pantyhose ... Automatically obtained after Kanoko Aikawa rape Tamaiwa Misora wearing panties ... Automatically obtained after Tamaiwa Misora rape Bra worn by Tamaiwa Misora ... Automatically obtained after Tamaiwa Misora rape Panties worn by Kyoko Sanmonji ... Automatically obtained after Kyoko Sanmonji rape Bra worn by Kyoko Sanmonji ... Automatically obtained after Kyoko Sanmonji rape Sayoko Kiura's skirt ... Automatically obtained after Sayoko Kiura's rape Panties worn by Sayoko Kiura ... Automatically obtained after Sayoko Kiura rape Bra worn by Sayoko Kiura ... Automatically obtained after Sayoko Kiura rape Socks worn by Sayoko Kiura ... Automatically obtained after Sayoko Kiura rape Mokpo Sayoko's gym clothes ... Locker No. 7 in the changing room Mokpo Sayoko's swimsuit ... Locker No. 7 in the changing room

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Holy hell, man. You're making it real hard to tell if you're a spambot or not.

allthetoast

Reputation score
oh yeah sorry, was just pasting output from google translate for the guide and the formatting is f-ed, but figured it was better than not having it at all.