What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ティー・エンタ・ぴー / T-ENTA-P] ゾンビゾーン・ガンスイーパー / Zombie Zone Gunsweeper (RE127139, RJ127139)

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Zombie Zone Gun Sweeper (T-ENTA-P)

Wait what? In the demo? I couldn't find any female zombies, what exactly did you do?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Wait what? In the demo? I couldn't find any female zombies, what exactly did you do?
Probably decrypt the game's rgss file to see the packed pictures inside.

I do that sometimes as well . -.

And zombie nurse image was posted a while back on the author's blog so there's that.

Demonheart

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Probably decrypt the game's rgss file to see the packed pictures inside.

I do that sometimes as well . -.

And zombie nurse image was posted a while back on the author's blog so there's that.
That is one way to do it. :)

Here are some previews. I am totally looking forward to the full game!

Attachments

Last edited:

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

I did try to decrypt it myself, but all it gives are tiny pieces of the pictures. Plus I didn't see any zombie lady in there. Maybe he updated the demo?
Either way I still have no idea how you reconstructed the scenes

Demonheart

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I did try to decrypt it myself, but all it gives are tiny pieces of the pictures. Plus I didn't see any zombie lady in there. Maybe he updated the demo?
Either way I still have no idea how you reconstructed the scenes
I want to clarify that there is NO scenes images with the Zombie Females in the game that you can extract. There is only the in-combat pictures for Zombie females in the game.

The scenes are purposely blocked out in the demo(There is a message that you cannot see the scene in the demo and combat resumes as normal), but all the necessary files/script are there. All I did was removed the block for the scenes to play.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Right, thank you for clearing that up and making this idiot less confused than before. :p
And for the sweet previews, it's hard not to play the demo over and over, but I must!

ace5903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so i am guessing no one has figured out the pass code to the chest in the lab in city 2 if u have could you plz pm me it or share it plz and thx

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

the code is most likely gotten in the other part of town we can't get to, as it contains some nice gear, also I found 1 machinegun part hidden in the grass, you gotta cut thru the fence and walk around the edge of the map for a few of the screens to get to the place. and I also found a Key to a machine for room 212. which I think I might of found earlier but dont' remember where. lolol

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No idea why, but ever since their first game I can't seem to stand this group's art style....

Not like it's grotesque or anything but just kinda... not good enough? :confused:

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The art is fine but the one thing that always got to me for this group is the sound. They use sound effects weirdly. Also the music is used weirdly.

Izanagi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

fantastic game, i like the characters too.
Some scene made me laugh (when you try to seduce with the guy)

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I had fun with GTGS. This one looks to be just as good. Something tells me something bad is going to happen to that soldier you meet at the start of the game. It also looks like you can't repair your clothing items in the demo. Or maybe there's something I'm missing.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No idea why, but ever since their first game I can't seem to stand this group's art style....

Not like it's grotesque or anything but just kinda... not good enough? :confused:
It's just really basic. The artist really hasn't done anything to improve their style throughout the whole series from what I can see. There are some proportion problems (Pink Haired heroine's legs), but they aren't really glaring unless you care about that kind of stuff. I don't think they use much line width variation either, which can make things feel kind of flat/fake. It could be what makes it feel a bit off to you. Just a bunch of little issues that can be ignored or could annoy some people.

The art is fine but the one thing that always got to me for this group is the sound. They use sound effects weirdly. Also the music is used weirdly.
Yeah the cumshot sound in this is kind of comical. I think they've been using the same sound effects for years... It sounds like someone shredding paper/cardboard.

Izanagi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's just really basic. The artist really hasn't done anything to improve their style throughout the whole series from what I can see. There are some proportion problems (Pink Haired heroine's legs), but they aren't really glaring unless you care about that kind of stuff. I don't think they use much line width variation either, which can make things feel kind of flat/fake. It could be what makes it feel a bit off to you. Just a bunch of little issues that can be ignored or could annoy some people.

Yeah the cumshot sound in this is kind of comical. I think they've been using the same sound effects for years... It sounds like someone shredding paper/cardboard.
did cumming have any real sound?
edit: can someone explain why the second h attack dont work?

Last edited:

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Does anyone know what kind of problem is this:
When I open some dlsite blogs, I can't see any pictures, everything else is fine.
t-enta-p blog is one of them. I'm using internet explorer and google chrome. Doesn't make any difference.

Anonolurker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

edit: can someone explain why the second h attack dont work?
both of the girl's second h moves are locked off in the demo, you can still use them, it just auto skips the scene.

Izanagi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

both of the girl's second h moves are locked off in the demo, you can still use them, it just auto skips the scene.
i just recognized the "look" kanji, i thinked that was a requirements to do it (like remove clothes).
Anyway any news about the game?

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New post on his blog today,but it appears its still not out yet : /

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you would have bothered to actually translate it it says that he has registered the game on DL site. It should be accessible by the public in a few days.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If you would have bothered to actually translate it it says that he has registered the game on DL site. It should be accessible by the public in a few days.
And considering how buggy their games tend to be a version without horrible glitches should be out in a few weeks ;)