What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ティー・エンタ・ぴー / T-ENTA-P] ゾンビゾーン・ガンスイーパー / Zombie Zone Gunsweeper (RE127139, RJ127139)

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Zombie Zone Gun Sweeper (T-ENTA-P)

So I see. I wonder if it's as good as some of their previous works...

Izanagi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

there's a link yet?

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not that I know of.

AMKahm

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

it's out on
and hentai4daily

Last edited:

Anonolurker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And now only a 3 and a half minute wait, thanks for the link

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I understand, that people want to play games free as fast as they can... But can you please remove your link and post it a little bit later? (after 100-200 downloads for example) On dlsite current downloads at only 54... If we love his games, can we at least support the developer by that way?

technologicaly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I understand, that people want to play games free as fast as they can... But can you please remove your link and post it a little bit later? (after 100-200 downloads for example) On dlsite current downloads at only 54... If we love his games, can we at least support the developer by that way?
i do i bought the ghost town but i cant wait to play xD

AMKahm

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you read my message you understand what it's not my link. I just helped people who do not know all the places to check for games. :p

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm sure that those who want to support him will. Those who just want a free game won't. Timing isn't going to matter to them. I have plenty to keep me occupied until this reaches English DLsite (which it hasn't). Many can not set up an account and/or have trouble getting payments to clear using Japanese site.

I salute your intentions but doubt it would make any difference.

Anonolurker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Even if I do get the game for free at first, if I like it enough and want to see what the dev releases next, I buy the game if it goes on Eng dlsite. Unfortunately the Eng dlsite tends to lag several days behind when the links end up here via some nice people. I bought the town sweeper one, but idk if I'll buy this one, I'm already missing the mid battle juices.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm sure that those who want to support him will. Those who just want a free game won't. Timing isn't going to matter to them. I have plenty to keep me occupied until this reaches English DLsite (which it hasn't). Many can not set up an account and/or have trouble getting payments to clear using Japanese site.

I salute your intentions but doubt it would make any difference.
The main harm is not us foreign devils (chinese, evil whites, etc) pirating the games but rather when our pirated copies leak to the japanese who are the game's main market. And all games make their most sales the first days.

Which is not to say that I don't appreciate getting pirated goodies as fast as possible :p

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So is Zombie Zone Gun Sweeper actually the official name of the game?

HSiv

Lurker
Reputation score

Even if I do get the game for free at first, if I like it enough and want to see what the dev releases next, I buy the game if it goes on Eng dlsite. Unfortunately the Eng dlsite tends to lag several days behind when the links end up here via some nice people. I bought the town sweeper one, but idk if I'll buy this one, I'm already missing the mid battle juices.
Just use the english site as an (don't know the correct english word for it) example to register forthe japanese one. They are basicly the same.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's released

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there was probably ne other side download to provide Disma faster with the. XD

lad it down and hope that this is not a data-shot-XD