What's new

ACT RPG Maker Shota [TIKUWA-KAI] 少女奇談外伝 白い女と少年 [RJ361480]

cell943

Reputation score
RJ361480_img_main.png
(image cropped to avoid shota content display)

Description of gameplay/story:
You play as a young boy on his way home when he is confronted by an older woman. Obviously, there is more to her than it seems, and you must flee for your life, encountering various monsters on your path.
The game is a simple run-n-hide with light puzzle elements. You can't directly fight the monsters you encounter, so you must duck behind bushes and other obstacles to remain hidden until the monsters pass by you. If you're caught, they prey on your sexual urges, and you are never heard from again.

Fetishes:
Male-sub/female-dom
Monster girl
Mind control (some explicit; some implied)
Possibly others I haven't encountered yet

Controls:
Z/Enter - Confirm
X/Num0 - Cancel
Arrows - Movement (press up to hide in bushes; press down to stop hiding)
Up arrow: examine certain objects
Shift - Run (Can enable always run in menu)

The game is fairly simple, but some of the animations are surprisingly sophisticated for an RPGMaker game (emphasis on some).

I did post a download link on the 95th of February, for those interested. Please post if you figure out how to get past the kitsune section. I cannot for the life of me figure out what '241' means. It almost certainly refers to the gates, but what to do with that info I'm not sure.

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can't get past the spider. Get caught in a cutscene and literally no button does anything at that point for me.

OP
C

cell943

Reputation score
Can't get past the spider. Get caught in a cutscene and literally no button does anything at that point for me.
How'd you get past the foxes? Maybe I can help if you help me actually reach that part.

im interested, but where exactly did you post the link?
Hopefully you aren't banned for that. That said, if you need another clue, they don't allow non-English games there and this game is not in English.

Last edited:

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Great concept, dragged down by super basic animations. Won't be buying this one.

allweek

Reputation score
How'd you get past the foxes? Maybe I can help if you help me actually reach that part.

Hopefully you aren't banned for that. That said, if you need another clue, they don't allow non-English games there and this game is not in English.
So the doll says 2 4 1. The trick is to hide behind the pillars in that order. skip the first, hide behind the second, skip the third hide behind the 4th. Then loop back around and hide behind the first. Good luck with the lamia though, I don't have reaction times for that.

OP
C

cell943

Reputation score
So the doll says 2 4 1. The trick is to hide behind the pillars in that order. skip the first, hide behind the second, skip the third hide behind the 4th. Then loop back around and hide behind the first. Good luck with the lamia though, I don't have reaction times for that.
I was certain that was the solution, but every time I hid behind the fourth, it created like five different kitsune, making it impossible to go back to the first. I didn't realize you could loop around. Thanks for the tip.

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score
Same for me: when I got caught by the spiderweb there is the dialogue and then how can I get free from it?
I think is a bug.

OP
C

cell943

Reputation score
That didn't help? I did as you said, but I'm just endlessly looping through the screens. I don't know if the game is just a buggy mess or if I screwed something up.
As for the Lamia, you don't really need reaction time to beat it. The tentacles come in a set pattern. Right, left, right, right, left, right, right, left, right, right, left. Just start running in the opposite direction before they show up and you'll be fine. After that, you just need to left click a lot to boost your HP. Though, if my experience, you still win even if you don't click at all.

Edit: I tried again and it worked. I think I just screwed something up.

Same for me: when I got caught by the spiderweb there is the dialogue and then how can I get free from it?
I think is a bug.
I actually forgot that the spider comes first. You can get free from the webs by mashing the confirm/left/right buttons A LOT. Like, an unreasonable number of times.

Great concept, dragged down by super basic animations. Won't be buying this one.
The animations do get better the further in you go, at least.

Last edited:

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score
I actually forgot that the spider comes first. You can get free from the webs by mashing the confirm/left/right buttons A LOT. Like, an unreasonable number of times.
I'm smashing keys for 5 minutes but nothing happened!
I'm speaking of the first time you get caught by the webs.

Can anyone share a save file after the Drider girl?

OP
C

cell943

Reputation score
I'm smashing keys for 5 minutes but nothing happened!
I'm speaking of the first time you get caught by the webs.

Can anyone share a save file after the Drider girl?
Try left clicking instead. That seems to work better. Make sure to left click on the RIGHT side of the screen, though, otherwise you'll run right into the spider woman.