What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR Loli Shota [鬼貴族] 魔王と豚の城 (RJ236979)

incarnate

Reputation score
DLsite:
Blog:
Pixiv:
Twitter:
Genre: shota | NTR | Big Breasts
Release: December 2018

You play a shota who's kingdom was attacked by the demon king and her army of pig people. The princess was captured and its up to you to go save her.
Its a multi-end rpg, where the endings / situations are based on the choices you make. Seems to be a mix of standard combat and the clue like style of his last game.
The game does have pixel animation on top of normal CG.
Standard RPG Maker controls.
There are two scenes in the trial version one with each girl, I am currently stuck after you get the map.

Last edited by a moderator:

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Your DLSite link goes to the circle's page, not the game page. You might want to fix that.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
how much ntr is it? i didnt see any in the demo.

I am currently stuck after you get the map.

it was right right up right left if im remembering correctly.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Demon queen wants to bang hero. Hero wants to bang princess. Pretty sure that's the gist of the netorare.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Finished the Demo and here's some interesting bits.
  • You star out with no weapon and your melee attack is garbage so use the fire spell you're given this is non-negotiable.
  • There are several conversation choices but have no noticeable effect besides slight dialogue difference.
  • On the way to the Demon Lords castle you get a choice to help a couple being attacked by pig soldiers.
  • If you choose not to help, the girl gets taken by the pigs and you can follow them to their hide out.
    • Pros: You can easily get the map, and you get a sprite sex scene between the girl and pigs.
    • Cons: Girl gets raped and possibly NTR'd by the pigs, any other effects not seen in demo.
  • If you choose to help, you fight 2 pig soldiers and rescue the girl.
    • Pros:Girl safely reunites with boyfriend, any further effects not present in demo.(Also you get an alternate sprite sex scene hidden in the top right corner of the pig hideout.)
    • Cons:You have to find the hide out by your self and play an easy stealth segment to get the map.
  • To my disappointment the pig soldiers shown in the title image are not shota's in pig uniform but are actually female pig people.

Last edited:

darkline81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For all those like me that can't read moonspeak, here's what the Map to Maou's Castle says:

まおうさまの しろのば しょ (Maou sama no shiro no ba sho. )

まどいのまりを みぎ みぎ うえみ ぎひ だり (Madoi no mari o migi migi ue mi gihi dari)
Migi = Right
Ue = Up
Hidari = Left

Which means in that "lost forest" on the right with 4 exits, the way to get to Maou's castle is to go right-right-up-right-left. If you make a mistake, you can go down to exit and reset everything.

Jackie_Bunz

Reputation score
I recently started playing the second game made by Noble Ogre (Demon King and pig castle) after beating their first game ( ) with the help of the thread
that was on here. I was hoping that we could attempt to do the same for this game. A community effort to help guide people through the game, unlock all the scenes and endings.

As of right now my only successful ending is the BAD2 ending. The game is in RPGM format, and can be used with a language hook, even though its pretty god awful. So im sure it can also be used with an MTL or such. I bring this up incase people want to take a crack at playing and going through the game to assist in uncovering all the secrets and ect.

Im leaving the store link below for everyone to check out. I think it would be really fun to band together and crack this out! Ill be writing out what i've discovered so far in the replies.
Hoping people are into this idea and if this wasnt the right place to post thus i apologize it seemed more like a general discussion then a actual TL request.

RJ236979_img_main.jpg

Jackie_Bunz

Reputation score
well this thread looks dead, but hopefully people show up to breath som life back into it. illl be posting my findings later.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i tried to play this long ago. it's near unplayable if you dont understand moon runes. machine trans wont explain what you need to do well enough.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
i tried to play this long ago. it's near unplayable if you dont understand moon runes. machine trans wont explain what you need to do well enough.
yeah, i remember that in a painful way. i've spent too much time trying to understand how to proceed back then..

Jackie_Bunz

Reputation score
yeah, i remember that in a painful way. i've spent too much time trying to understand how to proceed back then..
Ive gotten pretty far honestly using and Hook translator. HOWEVER i encountered what might be a a game breaking progress bug. When i enter the woods at night I encounter a Skeleton NPC that leads me to a new area. Dialogue is exchanged and the NPC leaves. But this area is completely bugged, I can walk out of bounds and cant leave.

IM stuck at the portion of the story where i need to recruit people to build ships for the pirates and im able to get 2/3 things needed and have no idea where to find the third thing to progress. My theory is that it has something to do with that area bc thats the only new thing ive encountered. I've done near everyting else.

But if anyone has a clue please let me know! I want to work on a guide and have it at least MTL'd by someone who is good.

Neitter

Reputation score
i tried it with the translator as well but i got things i am yet to understand, one is how to lvl up the mutation correctly and the other would be how to take the female pig ward out of the stairs... also how to unlock the pirates and that'd be it i gues...

Kurosak

Reputation score
i tried it with the translator as well but i got things i am yet to understand, one is how to lvl up the mutation correctly and the other would be how to take the female pig ward out of the stairs... also how to unlock the pirates and that'd be it i gues...
me too :cry: , it is being difficult to finish this game ..... I only discovered the scenes of the Elf and some of the castle
- female pig ward need to change the menu ( I tested them all but nothing happened )

graxxxof

Reputation score
Anyone willing to upload a save file for this? Pretty sure the game was updated to include a complete clear.

aihikari

Reputation score
Shota being cucked is my guilty pleasure but I don't want to rely on MTL for this so I will wait.