What's new

ACT [Toffisama] Amazon Brawl

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Toffisama] Amazon Brawl

I myself prefer futa-on-futa way more than the futa-on-female stuff. There really isn't much of that in hentai games, as opposed to futa-on-female. If I can recommend anything, it would be endless mode or something, where there is no %. Or maybe that after defeat the winner uses all of their sex grabs rather than just the one that was used to defeat.

Maybe too, a Harambe mode where the girls' dicks are always out. JK :)

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

More stuff non-related to feet...
While i'm totally fine with that particular fetish, current amount is already overkill, any more and it can be renamed to Feet Brawl.

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That was my concern. But Toffi is still the one who'll decide what to implement. Maybe Toffi will keep it a secret and release it on christmas, lol.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A return of the spider girl from Amazon Kara would be amazing. But I'm also ultra bias towards monster girls :p

As for the game itself, its fine. Any balance issues are smoothed over by the AI generally being stupid. There are no bugs that are worth going back and fixing either (as Freunde points out, you can bug out the AI but lets face it. Thats not something you should spend time fixing. You're not making Street Fighting 6.)

On a more practical level, a better story between all your games would be nice. I know some of them are standalone, but the ones that are connected are so poorly told that its easy to never realize that they're sequels.

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score

A return of the spider girl from Amazon Kara would be amazing. But I'm also ultra bias towards monster girls :p
+1 for this. Monstergirls are amazing. Futa monstergirls are outright heavenly.

As for more of... more doggy-style positions would be great, possibly with some that either are, or look like, futa-on-female rather than futa-on-futa.
While I'm not a fan of feet stuff, does nothing for me, I see nothing wrong with characters having a move with it, so long as they have other moves to balance it out.

Last edited:

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

I'm not really one to bump my "own" threads, but as I am currently working on the expansion* for Amazon Brawl, I'm looking for feedback.
This thread had a nice discussion with some valuable insight last year, so I figured I'd ask here again.
Now that some time has passed since the game was released: what would you like to see more of? Or less? Which character needs some balancing? Are there still bugs I might have missed?

I have made similar posts on my blog and already got some great feedback there - but I always fear my blog might be an echo-chamber in some regards, so to be sure I want to get some opinions from somewhere else as well.

Feel free to make requests or leave comments on my blog or write me an e-mail as well, if you like.

*new characters, stages as well as the long overdue "Hardcore"-mode I promised.

Well if you don't mind, I would like a druid or beastmaster that utilizes sexual animals and plants such as worms, vines and jellyfish as part of her attacks and sexual techniques. Also some frotting scenes would be appreciated. :)

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score

Just wanted to drop by to make a small progress report and also a bit of advertisement.

It's already been six months since I last posted here, but in the meantime I've been able to finish most of the new stuff for Amazon Brawl - Hardcore, so I'll have the game ready next month, probably.
There'll be four new characters, two new stages and the name-giving Hardcore-mode with an extra set of H-Animations. All in all, there will be 31 new H-Animations, bringing the total up to from 38 to 69 and almost doubling it. Well, 80% more, close enough.

If you want to check out the new characters, I have teasers up on my blog and screenshots/videos up on Patreon.

ABH won't be a groundbreaking new experience, just more of the same, really - but if you liked AB, I'm positive you'll like the expansion as well.

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nice, can't wait!

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, man i hope its not 31 variation of footjob.

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, man i hope its not 31 variation of footjob.
I hope it is.
I'm getting mixed messages here.

To clarify: yes, there will be more footjobs, but also not really.

AB had 5 footjobs. Out of 38 moves that's 13,15%.
ABH will have 9,0833 footjobs. Out of 69 moves that's 13,16%.

So if you were comfortable with the amount of footjobs in AB, it probably won't bother you in ABH.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So if you were comfortable with the amount of footjobs in AB, it probably won't bother you in ABH.
dont mind it, just random complains

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thats a 0.01% increase! Damn you and your footjobs Toffi! I'm boycotting your works!

/sarcasm

Cypress131

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't post often, but as you're here Toffi I want to say that I love your games and dedication to your development blog. I've loved seeing your skills develop over the years and your games are probably some of my favorites (when it comes to hentai games).

Also, footjobs are awesome. (though i actually like socked feet better, but you keep doing what you do!) ;)

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

*trying to understand what an "0,0833"-footjob is*

I'm more excited about the fighting AI, though.

laek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

With the surprising scarcity of footjobs in h-games overall, I can safely say that it would be fine even if you doubled that percentile of scenes Toffi. I will check out the expansion as soon as it is released!

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's about that time boys! We have entered the "Days" phase until ABH's release.

Quote from Toffi: "My goal is to release on the first weekend of July (+/- a few days)."

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

All these good games can't come out at once i'm going to end up burning the house down.