What's new

ACT [Toffisama] Amazon Brawl

zod976

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Toffisama] Amazon Brawl

How to make this game work on windows 10?

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A bit late, but if you don't know about it, detailing what's going on. The short story is that ABH right now is basically finished, aside from a few things that need to be fixed, Toffi's Patreon is closing within a month but staying open til then as a tip jar, and this project has been taxing (like health damaging) so Toffi is taking a break for possibly up to half a year after ABH is released.

How to make this game work on windows 10?
Should work fine on windows 10 by just opening the application. Mind giving more details such as an error message so the problem can be accurately diagnosed?

Last edited:
OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The time is almost upon us. Toffi's is uploading the game as we speak. Gahhhhh I can't wait to get home from work!!!!!!

Edit: IT'S OUT BOISS WOOOOOOOOO

zod976

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need to unzip the folder.
Fighter maker will instantly close unless you do it.
Yea I did unzip it. When I click the .exe it gives an error even with compatibility. Says it fails startup :(.

EDIT: I figured it out, i needed to enable directplay, works perfect now.

Last edited:
Reputation score

Yea I did unzip it. When I click the .exe it gives an error even with compatibility. Says it fails startup :(.
Just to be clear, you moved the files from the zip to a basic folder right?

Also, Toffi, the Hardcore update is awesome, enjoy your well earned break. I'll definitely be back to your patreon when you bring it back.

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Damn, now THIS is a good game. I remember the earlier ones having some nice female-on-futa or futa-on-futa action, which was good, but this one's got that and even more.

And those BJ/HJ animations.. Hell yes, this is definitely one for the collection, and all the better that they're free.

Hentai game devs, take notes on this one, THIS is how you do a BJ animation. Steady, plenty of animation, and when they finish, emphasize the ejaculation, really make it obvious that their cum is being swallowed, devoured by the other, as if they were feeding on them like a baby on a bottle.

The HJ was pretty good, but they didn't quite get the same visceral lewdness that the BJ had, which is fine. Only way it could've been improved is if the flow of cum wasn't abrupt spurts but a constant gentle flow, steadily being milked by the other.

Either way, I whole-heartedly approve of this game. Thanks for making it, keep up the good work.

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Huh. Weird. First thing that happens when I start the game, my opponent disappears.

Untitled.jpg

Start up a new fight, doesn't disappear right away, but still does later on in the match. Interesting to say the least.

Untitled 2.jpg

Edit: Just checked toffi's blog and it appears to be a Varisa problem which someone else also had.

cold crow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tried to play the game and got an error. I did search google but I couldn't get a straight answer.

Code:
0xc0000022

The application was unable to start correctly. Click OK to close the application.

I am running Win10 Pro on an AMD Ryzen system.

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Tried to play the game and got an error. I did search google but I couldn't get a straight answer.

Code:
0xc0000022

The application was unable to start correctly. Click OK to close the application.

I am running Win10 Pro on an AMD Ryzen system.
Run ->
Type in "Turn windows features on or off" ->
Find "Legacy Components" ->
enable it ->
??? ->
profit

:)

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

He did mention needing to take a break, after fixing the bugs.
It was a knee jerk reaction to finding something interesting. Also, after the update, I though Toffi would be patrolling the Amazon Brawl thread. Not to mention I failed to check the blog post comments to make sure no one else had already reported the issue before posting here.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

So far, I love it but it has flaws. No big bugs so far but some frustrations. For example, you can't choose the difficulty on free mode... Seriously? I wanted to used it as a training mode to know the girls and their moves but I can't win, the CPU is too quick for me, my attacks don't pass, can't defend myself properly...

It feels more like a punition, at least the Watch mode free your hand.

And in 2 players mode (yeah, because free mode, no more), when I launch the hardcore finish, I can't stop the match because the A button do nothing. I have to close the game and restart it.

Funny thing, if you press A too long during the combat, the game go back to the main menu!

Little problems but I like the game anyway.

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, I'm lurking a bit. Also fixed some bugs and posted an updated version on my blog.
Thanks for the bug reports, I really couldn't find them all on my own, so all comments are helpful.

For example, you can't choose the difficulty on free mode... Seriously?
I wanted to, but I actually ran out of space. Fighter Maker is a bit unique in that way. But if I want to add any more content later on, I'll have to rethink my whole approach either way, so I'll keep your wish in mind.

And in 2 players mode (yeah, because free mode, no more), when I launch the hardcore finish, I can't stop the match because the A button do nothing. I have to close the game and restart it.
Which one lost? The first player or the second player? You have to press the A-button of the player who lost. So if you practiced as the first player, check the controls of the second player and press her A-button.

Funny thing, if you press A too long during the combat, the game go back to the main menu!
That is weird. I'll take a look at it.

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does this game feature only futa on futa content (i.e. footjob, blowjob, handjob) or does it actually have some penetration of some sort? If it's just the former, then I think that I'll have to take a pass on this. I'm not super big on futa x futa content or even really futa in general.

raxim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is penetration in around 20% of the moves. Sometimes accompanied by a handjob. Both dicks (sometimes more) always appear during sex moves.

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah...well, that's unfortunate for me. Oh well, can't be helped.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tbh, it's closer to 40% of the moves having some form of penetration, but it's heavily dependent on which fighter you play and which fighters you're fighting.
Some characters have 3/4 moves being penetration, others have 1/4 penetrations and other fetishes. And that's excluding the hardcore finishers, most of which have penetration.

Sidenote: Kara's finisher is a rare and underappreciated fetish for futaxfuta

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It wasn't an attack... Toffi said he would do as much bugfixing as he can before taking a break. and the multiple posts about the issue helped narrow down the problem.
Oh, apologies. I didn't mean to appear defensive. I just have a really bad habit of including as much detail and info as possible behind my motives when I think I need to explain my actions. To (hopefully) clear things up, this was my thought process:

"I found a neat thing which also happens to be a bug, guess I'll make a post on ULMF".
I see your response
"Oops, my bad. I think you probably misunderstood my intentions for the post I made since I quite vague on why I did so I'll try to clear things up".
Make post which eventually causes more confusion

Last edited:

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Great game.your best one.