Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [WIP] Toffi's "Melly's Futanari Island"

Yay~. Thank you Toffisama~<3.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Not a bad little game! It's short of course but it's pretty nice. Only things I didn't care for were the insertions into the penis. Was a bit disappointed you couldn't rape the doctor after beating her though. Oh well hehe...small gripe.

R

Ryka

Thank you for this short cute little game Toffi. It's genius.

Dusty

Totaly not actualy a Moderator
Reputation score

Some transgender dumbass said:
Is there going to be penetration of the penis hole? I feel like most people who go for futa like to do that, for whatever strange reason. It's the only thing that unnerves me mainly because it just feels physically impossible without tearing the penis apart.
Not a bad little game! It's short of course but it's pretty nice. Only things I didn't care for were the insertions into the penis.

Noooooo, its gunna be prom night all over again!

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I liked the slime enemy that forced you to cum and then swallow your own cum. Also hypnobutterflies were nice~.

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Great, just what I expected and even more. Great work Toffi, releasing a project without telling anyone at first, very sneaky and very cool :D

Xol

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can't get past the first stage. When I beat it, it goes to the stage selection screen and won't do anything unless I press 'a', which just starts the first stage over again. I was under the impression that the second stage was playable as well- if that's not the case, then I apologize for bringing it up unnecessarily. I just saw Toffi's note about having some occasional issues with stage selection, so I thought I'd mention it in case this is what was meant.

-edit-
Nevermind, forgot Fighter Maker's controls were wonky >.>;;

Last edited:

Yuan-Tiki

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Even with the futa-focus, this is an okay little game. I see the comparison to Jungle/Demon girl particularly.

Not bad for a quick experiment.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Even with the futa-focus, this is an okay little game. I see the comparison to Jungle/Demon girl particularly.

Not bad for a quick experiment.
Oh, so I wasn't the only one who saw the similarity.

Yuan-Tiki

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Actually I'm pretty sure Toffi himself actually specifically made that comparison.
Unless I imagined it. One of those two things.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dosen't seem to work on my laptop, everytime i open the exe it immidiatly closes. i've had the same problem with fairy fighting, which seems to use the same program. anyone know how to get around this?

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually I'm pretty sure Toffi himself actually specifically made that comparison.
Unless I imagined it. One of those two things.
I inquired as to the inspiration behind the game on the comments section of the blog, and he came back and said it was inspired by demon/shinobi girl, along with a few other things.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Dosen't seem to work on my laptop, everytime i open the exe it immidiatly closes. i've had the same problem with fairy fighting, which seems to use the same program. anyone know how to get around this?
Fighter Maker, the program in which a lot of these games are made, doesn't like long path names. Don't put it in ten million subdirectories; the closer to the hard drive root folder, the better. The path should look something like C:\Pron\Games.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dangit... sometimes I hate having a mac only. It's an EXE file. T_T

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whatever. It's all based on preference. Not going into a mac vs pc thing here. Is there a way for it to be put in MAC format? (not sure how it works at the moment, just started using mac, but I can tell you one thing, it sure heck works faster and plays the higher graphic games than my last piece of crap. 0_E)

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Whatever. It's all based on preference. Not going into a mac vs pc thing here. Is there a way for it to be put in MAC format? (not sure how it works at the moment, just started using mac, but I can tell you one thing, it sure heck works faster and plays the higher graphic games than my last piece of crap. 0_E)
Get a copy of Windows and use Boot Camp, VMWare Fusion for Mac, or Parallels. I'd pick VMWare Fusion myself, it's the best integrated solution.

Just for the record, the speed thing is because you have a new, clean computer, not because it's a Mac.

Unnatural Kiwi

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The butterfly made me laugh. I wasn't expecting that kind of attack if it hits you and the little beady red eyes got to me.

For what it's worth, I enjoyed it. Thanks, Toffi.