What's new

PUZ WolfRPG Loli Shota [トキノコギリ / Tomochijiri] アナスティーマティーパーティ Anasteema Tea Party (RJ249418)

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Dlsite:

Story:
You're some sort of shota alchemist, a mother and her child (Or possibly protag's younger and older sister) accidentally ate some alchemical creation you made that make them grow really big. Generally, it seems like you are trying to find a cure to make them back to their normal size while still running an alchemy business.

Gameplay:
Most of the gameplay is based around completing puzzles. You can purchase or obtain limited ingredients, and you want to find how to use as few as possible to complete the puzzle. After the prologue, you can do daily missions by clicking the task list and choosing puzzles of various difficulties. Some will reward more rare ingredients that may be needed to complete the harder puzzles--and each time you do one it takes some of your SP (Energy) and about half of the workday. The SP system is designed such that you cannot keep completing the harder puzzles back to back every day without resting with one of the household members or going to bed early.
After certain requirements are met, or you have the ingredients you need, you can advance the story with one of the menu options (goes to a page that has stars and such). Each time, you will have to complete a harder puzzle than the standard ones to complete the event and move on to the next parts of the story. At least at the start, you want to connect the two points of each puzzle with a line of ingredients that matches and clears them. You are also sometimes given a special ability to affect the puzzle in various ways. Personally, I'm not very far yet--since one of the story puzzles changed in a way I don't yet understand.
(This is my interpretation of the game without knowing how to read anything going on, feel free to mention if something is incorrect)

Game is quite long, and has quite a few good animations and CGs

Controls:
Mouse clicking: Movement, Interaction, Puzzle placement, ect
Right Click: Menu
Z: Interact
Hold Z: Skip text
Arrow Keys: Movement

Genre:
According to DLsite it has Giantess or growth, Shota, Family, Love Love
but it definitely also contains Loli, and what is close enough to Reverse Rape. Does not contain any Vore as far as I know.
(No pictures due to loli/shota)

Last edited:
OP
T

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So on one of the story parts, after the girl accidentally crashes something, you have to do a puzzle (3rd one maybe?) and normally you connect all of the same between two of the same points, but on this one they have three single points--so there's no second point to connect it to.
Anyone know what you're supposed to do there?

allweek

Reputation score
Not sure but I'd try to connect them all at once using your star ability or one of those white works for every flavor ingredients. In the late game you have to connect like 6+ at once so it should work then too.

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So on one of the story parts, after the girl accidentally crashes something, you have to do a puzzle (3rd one maybe?) and normally you connect all of the same between two of the same points, but on this one they have three single points--so there's no second point to connect it to.
Anyone know what you're supposed to do there?
Is that the puzzle with a Fire point, a Water point, and a Fire Shell around a Water point? Because if that's the one you have to connect the Fire point to the Fire Shell, and then it becomes a Water point. Then you connect those two points and you're good.

OP
T

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is that the puzzle with a Fire point, a Water point, and a Fire Shell around a Water point? Because if that's the one you have to connect the Fire point to the Fire Shell, and then it becomes a Water point. Then you connect those two points and you're good.
Not sure but I'd try to connect them all at once using your star ability or one of those white works for every flavor ingredients. In the late game you have to connect like 6+ at once so it should work then too.
Aha, these make sense now, the shell counts as the same. Thanks guys

cristalguadi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
SO I'm kinda stuck atm, got other set of missions to mission 4 or 5, however the one of the maid missions seems to be impossible to complete (or at least I havent found the way)

It's the mission where the maid seems to leave the house for a bit and you can just wander around, but theres no active puzzles that need to be done so I'm kinda stuck, any advice

EDIT: Right found the way ahead, you need to go to the maids room, with the bunk bed, and interact with the bunk bed, this'll grab the ladder that the protag needs so you cna puzzle

AlexDuKaNa

Reputation score
SO I'm kinda stuck atm, got other set of missions to mission 4 or 5, however the one of the maid missions seems to be impossible to complete (or at least I havent found the way)

It's the mission where the maid seems to leave the house for a bit and you can just wander around, but theres no active puzzles that need to be done so I'm kinda stuck, any advice

EDIT: Right found the way ahead, you need to go to the maids room, with the bunk bed, and interact with the bunk bed, this'll grab the ladder that the protag needs so you cna puzzle
Thank. You.

OP
T

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone have a full save?
Here's my save, missing a few things but I'm definitely not playing through the whole thing again to try and figure out how they were missed. Maybe it can be used in combination with another one to make a full save.

Attachments

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Which text hooker do you guys use for this game?
My Textractor V3.0 works but also include a lot of unknown characters.

BaconDelish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
in the game files there's a link to a survey where you can get a full save after completing it

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
My thoughts after clearing the game:
- Most of the puzzles are easy by puzzle game standards. There's some resource management mechanics involved, but those also shouldn't be too much of an obstacle to the player. Only a couple of the 6* puzzles were somewhat tricky, but it shouldn't be too hard to S-rank them after collecting late-game materials.
- No H-scenes with Peddler is disappointing. Oh well!
- Protag is a pharmacist, but still prioritizes love over inbreeding, especially in a family line where a certain power supposedly awakens only on certain genes. Love conquers all boundaries, it seems!
- Mavi from Mavi's Journey makes a cameo apperance! However, this would have worked out somewhat better for me if she stuck around like Fuu did.
- Some H-scenes are locked out after progressing the main chapter. Not too big a problem, but it's still somewhat troublesome to have missed a couple of scenes due to progressing too much especially after a dose of urgency from that Day 50 warning.
- The puzzle after receiving the "Philosopher's Stone" from the maid could have its quota adjusted so that you're forced to use it for more dramatic effect.
- Not enough sink for ZP! The game could use a few more places to spend all the stuff you collect throughout the game.

dasher261

Reputation score
I know it's been a while, so there probably isn't anyone still in this thread. But can anyone tell me what the menu options are? Just so that I know what to tinker with.

Zdk15

Reputation score
DLC was just released with voice and extra scenes. Extra scenes added in Version 2.00 of the main game, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to trigger the DLC scenes! Any ideas anyone?