What's new

PUZ WolfRPG Loli Shota [トキノコギリ / Tomochijiri] アナスティーマティーパーティ Anasteema Tea Party (RJ249418)

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New scenes unlock conditions:

Têa (Big Sis)
- After clearing all main story chapters and Têa's chapter 5, this scene can be found in one of the added side stories (挿語).

Tinya (Little sis)
- After clearing main story chapter 13, go into that mode where you have to work off your lust due to it being 100 when you sleep, then go into Tinya's room.
- After clearing main story chapter 11, and 20 game days have passed, choose to "Rest" in the evening.

Tion (Maid)
- Buy this book from the peddler (愛の滴る樹), after a few days when you rest this scene will play.

Aru
- After clearing main story chapter 17, random chance of occuring when Fuu returns from her job. Choose to "Rest" when the dialogue box pops up.
- When selecting a list of jobs for Fuu to take, there's a small chance each new day for the top option to be replaced with a fighting arena, choose this job. Once she completes this job, make sure you don't send Fuu on any more jobs that day and then choose the "Rest" option to end the day.
- Go into that mode where you have to work off your lust due to it being 100 when you sleep, then go into the toilet.

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks a lot, my only problem is with the maid. The peddler doesn't have this book in my save. Any tips? :/
it should always be there unless you already bought it, the only other thing i can think of is a rare bug of some sort

Zdk15

Reputation score
Okay, so I have a file where I have beaten everyone's chapters, but I have none of the new scenes.

What's the fastest way to get to 100 lust? I honestly didn't realize this was even a component of the game. I know how to make it go down, but the only time I've seen it go up, is when I walk in on the sisters in the bath. There's also that god mode save file the creator released in the new questionnaire that lets you read ero books in bed to max your lust, but then I would still have to play the whole game again on that new file.

Edit: Okay, figured out the lust. Thanks you, Anedepami!

Last edited:

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
The book to trigger Tion's scene doesn't appear for me, or I've already bought it and it still doesn't trigger.
I've completed all chapters, all character missions and watched all the side stories but no matter how many times I rest it never happens, must be a bug.
Also Tinya's event that triggers by resting doesn't appear in the album memoria for some reason, not a huge issue since you can make a new save before triggering it but it's another bug.

Zdk15

Reputation score
Thanks a lot, my only problem is with the maid. The peddler doesn't have this book in my save. Any tips? :/
I only got the book to show up by adding & buying all the previous books to the shop. Buying each book seems to unlock the next book after a cutscene.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
What are the new scenes anyway? I can't help but hope for a vore scene or two. The original game teased it pretty damn hard but never went the distance, and their last game was all about it. So... anyone know if there is any vore among them, or can I just skip it?

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What are the new scenes anyway? I can't help but hope for a vore scene or two. The original game teased it pretty damn hard but never went the distance, and their last game was all about it. So... anyone know if there is any vore among them, or can I just skip it?
There's a new scene that has vore but isn't all about it. It's not much different from an old scene involving the dream sequence with tinya in the bath.

Gustave89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello does anyone have a save with all the scenes from the new version 2.00?
I up vote this request as well. It's very tedious in going through every section. Especially when the game lags alot through the dialogue, or with the merchant.

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
replace in the Save folder with this to unlock all scenes in the gallery (not sure if this works for pre-2.00)

Attachments

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
They updated the questionnaire save data so if you open the .html file that comes with the game and follow the link to the questionnaire you can fill it out to get updated save data for the new version.

bearhug984

Reputation score
Hello Anyone have a save file i can grab with all the extra dlc H scenes unlocked for anasteema tea party only ones am missing