What's new

[Complete - Full] トッコー委員会オウカRPG [RJ184230] (Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG)

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm aware you said you updated your first post with a link to the full translation, but I don't see it, its just another forum leading to the DLsite. Could we have a link to the download on the first post, I think it'd make it easier for everyone, I know it'd make it easier for me.
Pretty silly I know.
You have to go to your personal settings and allow signatures to be shown. It's in his forum signature.

exnilla

Reputation score
Thank you for translating this game. It is fantastic and this is one of my favorite games I've played so far.

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New fixed patch uploaded. Link is on my blog.

I ended up adding an optional common events file to address this problem, it removes the ecstasy loss from grapples. Thanks for your input on this. :)

EDIT: fixed version uploaded, had the older plugins file so it wasn't translated, lol.
I got the newest version from your blog, but this didn't seem to address the issue for me. I'm still getting the -10 during the cut in.

I'm using 1.05 version of the game. I took the files (data, img, js folders) from your blog and replaced the ones in the www folder of the game.

I'm using a pre-patched version of the game and used your new patch over that version. Does that cause an issue? Okay just tried an un patched version, same thing. This is the link i'm using.

Am I missing a step?

Last edited:
OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Am I missing a step?
Yes. The ecstasy change mechanics are *optional*. Not enabled by default. Note about it is in the hints and scene guide, probably should have put it in the readme now that I think about it, lol.

In the data folder is a folder entitled "alternate ecstasy mechanics". Copy the CommonEvents.json from that folder and paste it into the main data folder, overwriting the old one. The original one is backed up in the "backup" folder if you want to change it back for some reason.

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, does anybody know what a 'handbag attack' is, exactly? Because having seen it in the game, I think that I might have a new fetish and a cursory DuckDuckGo search yielded no results.

Reputation score
I have a problem with pictures failing to load.

Game Version: 1.05 E
Extracted with: WinRAR 5.10 (64-bit)
Unpacked with: EnigmaVB Version 0.57
English Translation: MTU Version 1.2

Whenever playing the English patched version, it gives the following errors shown in pic. It happens like clockwork.

Enemy uses Ero Attack, I'm allowed to do one move (Counter, Endure, Escape), then it displays the error. It has failed to load pics 8800 to 8811 if I remember correctly.

The following solutions I tried:
- Copied CommonEvents.json from AEM folder
- Enabled Japanese Language settings
- Deleted English version and unpacked original version again, copying over the contents of data, img, and js folders (not the folders themselves).
- Checked Japanese version to see if problem recurs and it doesn't

Also, I'm sorry about the pic quality. Used my cell phone to just get a quick shot. 20190922_180028.jpg

EDIT: Problem Solved.

Last edited:

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Whenever playing the English patched version, it gives the following errors shown in pic. It happens like clockwork.

Enemy uses Ero Attack, I'm allowed to do one move (Counter, Endure, Escape), then it displays the error. It has failed to load pics 8800 to 8811 if I remember correctly.

The following solutions I tried:
- Copied CommonEvents.json from AEM folder
- Enabled Japanese Language settings
- Deleted English version and unpacked original version again, copying over the contents of data, img, and js folders (not the folders themselves).
- Checked Japanese version to see if problem recurs and it doesn't

Also, I'm sorry about the pic quality. Used my cell phone to just get a quick shot.View attachment 26065
The pic makes it look like a VR game.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

My best guess is you don't actually have version 1.05, that would be the simplest explanation (as in, wherever you downloaded it from mislabeled it), He added some things to the combat H in that version, if the Japanese version you have is an earlier one, it will show errors like that, since my translation files are made with 1.05, it would be looking for pics that aren't there when you apply the patch. I'd try to find a different download, if that's possible.

If that's not the case, I'm not sure what the issue is. Never had any reports of this, here or on discord. Speaking of discord, ping or dm me on discord if you still have issues, it would be easier to help you figure it out in real time.

Reputation score
My best guess is you don't actually have version 1.05, that would be the simplest explanation (as in, wherever you downloaded it from mislabeled it), He added some things to the combat H in that version, if the Japanese version you have is an earlier one, it will show errors like that, since my translation files are made with 1.05, it would be looking for pics that aren't there when you apply the patch. I'd try to find a different download, if that's possible.

If that's not the case, I'm not sure what the issue is. Never had any reports of this, here or on discord. Speaking of discord, ping or dm me on discord if you still have issues, it would be easier to help you figure it out in real time.
You were correct. After you mentioned I might not have the correct version, I checked again to make sure and it turned out to be version 1.02. So I downloaded version 1.05 and so far, everything is working.

Mind you that I have yet to have a Ero Attack. Though if I remember right, they fall under the Alternate Ecstasy Mechanics and those are disabled by default. If they are not, then...I must be the luckiest player to never have been grappled, jk.

Thank you for your help and have a good day all.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
You were correct. After you mentioned I might not have the correct version, I checked again to make sure and it turned out to be version 1.02. So I downloaded version 1.05 and so far, everything is working.

Mind you that I have yet to have a Ero Attack. Though if I remember right, they fall under the Alternate Ecstasy Mechanics and those are disabled by default. If they are not, then...I must be the luckiest player to never have been grappled, jk.

Thank you for your help and have a good day all.
No problem, glad you got it working. :)

And, yeah, he changed the way ecstasy gain works at some point, you're likely just not getting enough to trigger ero attacks. I remember a lot of people were having trouble with the way he changed it, that's why I included the "alternate" mechanics, which are really just more like the pre-change mechanics.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
No problem, glad you got it working. :)

And, yeah, he changed the way ecstasy gain works at some point, you're likely just not getting enough to trigger ero attacks. I remember a lot of people were having trouble with the way he changed it, that's why I included the "alternate" mechanics, which are really just more like the pre-change mechanics.
Hello Just wanna ask Where can i download the version 1.05? The one on your blog is version 1.02

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hello Just wanna ask Where can i download the version 1.05? The one on your blog is version 1.02
It is for version 1.05 of the game. The translation itself is just version 1.2. Sorry for the confusion.

redteamspys

Reputation score
Awesome! I love Marimo's games, but I tend to not get into the RPGs as much simply because I can't understand what's going on