What's new

[Complete - Full] トッコー委員会オウカRPG [RJ184230] (Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG)

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
@mayaktheunholy Hey man! Just wanted to thank you and whoever else who helped translating. You are a hero among heros! :)

I also have a question. If I buy the latest version of the game(on Dlsite) is it gonna work with the full translation when you release it?

Thank you!
No one helped with translating, this was a one man project. :geek: And yes, the current version will work fine. It was made with version 1.05, and any later version should work as well. (if he updates again for some reason)

And you're welcome, hope you guys enjoy it!

Last edited:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
can't wait to play do you know witch enemy can put you in the wall? i think it has to be someone in the zone were you see other people in the walls but i was never able to trigger that move to happen i know the moves they use are random but i dont know if all enemy in that zone has that move or not.

hidakuon

Reputation score
I've never applied a translation patch like this before, where do I get an 'unpacker' and how do I use it?

Last edited:
OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
can't wait to play do you know witch enemy can put you in the wall? i think it has to be someone in the zone were you see other people in the walls but i was never able to trigger that move to happen i know the moves they use are random but i dont know if all enemy in that zone has that move or not.
It's not enemy specific, animations are chosen at random from one of 11 possible animations when combat H starts. Any enemy with an H attack can trigger it, but there's only a 1/11 chance to see the one you want.

Based on everyone's reaction I take it that the translation is complete, which is fantastic. But where do I go to download the translation?
I'm still waiting on the proofreader, soon as I hear from them it will be ready to go after I fix any remaining issues. As for where to download it, it will be posted here and on my blog, which there is a link to in my signature.

I've never applied a translation patch like this before, where do I get an 'unpacker' and how do I use it?
Wait til I update with the completed patch, it will have better instructions. The patch that's on my blog right now is the incomplete, older one. Should be soon. :)

DarkfallDC

Lurker
Reputation score
Hope they get back to you soon! This is one release I've been eagerly awaiting. Any ETA? And I don't mean to rush or pressure you; just getting antsy.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
It's ready. Link on my blog, and updated the first post. Still haven't heard from the last proofreader, but at this point it has been playtested by 2 people so shouldn't be any issues aside from any minor misspellings they might have missed. Will update if needed when they get back to me.

Kazu93

Reputation score
Thank you so much I've really been looking forward to this translation.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so there should be no problem putting the patch on 1.05 right since you are replacing it with the patch ver if the patch is not 1.05 it will make the game into what ever ver the patch is its not really a problem for me since i make a copy of the game befor i patch any game so i can have the original in case.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
so there should be no problem putting the patch on 1.05 right since you are replacing it with the patch ver if the patch is not 1.05 it will make the game into what ever ver the patch is its not really a problem for me since i make a copy of the game befor i patch any game so i can have the original in case.
Yes, the translation was made for version 1.05. It should work for future versions if he updates for some reason, but it will NOT work with earlier versions because the battle system was changed. It will try to find images that are not there and crash if you use an earlier version.

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you very much mayak!!!
I hope you find some motivation and time to continue and complete Fallen Princess Lucia project.

kenjifire1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just wanted to drop by to say thank you, this is one of my favorite hentai rpg.

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Here's his patreon. patreon/MTUtranslations I would prefer if you do payment per translation, as I usually pay 20 dollars per full translation with other translators. I'll give you 1 per month for now. Keep up the good work.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Here's his patreon. patreon/MTUtranslations I would prefer if you do payment per translation, as I usually pay 20 dollars per full translation with other translators. I'll give you 1 per month for now. Keep up the good work.
The problem with that is I will likely do games of various sizes and people may not like it if they pledged money and I released a smaller game or a game they don't particularly like. Also it can be unpredictable when that money would be charged to their account. On top of that, I hear patreon is trying to move people away from that model and push everyone to go monthly.
The way I intend it to work is: I release something, then if people like it they can donate whatever they like, even spreading it out across several months if they want/need to. (like in your case 5/month for 4 months might be better for someone who has a limited budget, then they could still donate the 20 (if they think it's worth that much)) A lot of people these days are on a limited budget and spreading it out would be easier than a lump sum that happens all at once at an unpredictable time.

And thank you for donating, it is very much appreciated. :)

Thank you very much mayak!!!
I hope you find some motivation and time to continue and complete Fallen Princess Lucia project.
I will be returning to Lucia soon, but there is still a lot left on that, unfortunately. Something like 40 long-ish events with 6-8 variations each.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
got a question when you lose to the first boss does those students that runs away and go call a teacher do anything? just asking since i always wonder what they were saying when i first played this because all they did was run away.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
got a question when you lose to the first boss does those students that runs away and go call a teacher do anything? just asking since i always wonder what they were saying when i first played this because all they did was run away.
Nope, that's just for flavor. They don't really call a teacher or anything.

Also, updated OP with a known issue that I can't fix (but is very minor), will paste it here too: The targeted party in battle is not translated if you have to select Ouka or a group of enemies. I searched for this in every data file and script/plugin file after copying it to the clipboard and it does not exist in any of the game's files, according to notepad++.

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Finally ! I can't wait to replay the game in english ! Ouka deserved a translation, thank you for delivering Mayak.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Finally ! I can't wait to replay the game in english ! Ouka deserved a translation, thank you for delivering Mayak.
Hope you enjoy it, and thanks again for the battle icons.

Also, figured out that issue with the target not being translated thanks to Candiru's suggestions on the Discord. Will update after hearing from the proofreader. (since it's a minor issue)

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Fuck yeah! Fully translated Marimo RPG! Can't wait until I have time to go through this game properly now.