What's new

[Complete - Full] トッコー委員会オウカRPG [RJ184230] (Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG)

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Slowly. Sorry for the delay, but it's going to be a while longer. Can't give an ETA, partly because I keep getting hung up on being indecisive about how to interpret vague lines and partly because things keep coming up in RL. I *am* still making steady progress, just not as quickly as I would like.
At least you're giving good consideration to the translation that way! It's never as simple as just 'read Japanese, turn into English' when it comes to this kind of thing...

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hope real life gets better for you soon. Looking forward to the completed version whenever you can get round to it (y)
No worries, it's nothing bad, just things that take time away from translating.

Also, progress update: Only 9 H events left to be done. Assuming each one takes a day and I take a day off here and there, should still be ready for playtesting in two weeks or so. Now hopefully nothing comes up again, lol.

Whiptail

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello sorry if i ask a "stupid question" cause i may have misunderstood something. I did take the translation files from your blog even if the translation isnt complete and tried to put it in the "www" folder but there was no change apparently.
Am i missing something or is thit perfectly normal considering this isnt finish ?
Thansk in advance

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hello sorry if i ask a "stupid question" cause i may have misunderstood something. I did take the translation files from your blog even if the translation isnt complete and tried to put it in the "www" folder but there was no change apparently.
Am i missing something or is thit perfectly normal considering this isnt finish ?
Thansk in advance
Everything but the H scenes should be translated, so it sounds like something went wrong. You did extract the game first, right?

Just looked at my readme and think I may know what it is. You need to put the *contents* of the patch folder into the www folder of the game. You should be asked if you want to overwrite. Sorry if the readme was misleading, I'll fix that.

If you still have issues, you can always ask me (or someone else if I'm not on) for help in real time on the H-rpg Discord, link is in my signature.

Whiptail

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Everything but the H scenes should be translated, so it sounds like something went wrong. You did extract the game first, right?

Just looked at my readme and think I may know what it is. You need to put the *contents* of the patch folder into the www folder of the game. You should be asked if you want to overwrite. Sorry if the readme was misleading, I'll fix that.

If you still have issues, you can always ask me (or someone else if I'm not on) for help in real time on the H-rpg Discord, link is in my signature.
Thanks for your answer, yeah i did extract the game first, i have the 1.05 in japanese. But what is strange is the fact that i did put the files "data" and "img" in the "www" files but i didnt have to overwrite. Because there is nothing in the "www" except the "save" files. Kinda strange

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Thanks for your answer, yeah i did extract the game first, i have the 1.05 in japanese. But what is strange is the fact that i did put the files "data" and "img" in the "www" files but i didnt have to overwrite. Because there is nothing in the "www" except the "save" files. Kinda strange
Yup, there you have it. That's the problem. Maybe the word unpack would be better suited for what you need to do with the game (which is essentially one big .exe in your case) first. Here's the thread you need to take a look at before commencing:
RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher / How to hook RPG Maker MV Games. (read the first post over there - the part about "unpackers" is what you need)

Whiptail

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yup, there you have it. That's the problem. Maybe the word unpack would be better suited for what you need to do with the game (which is essentially one big .exe in your case) first. Here's the thread you need to take a look at before commencing:
RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher / How to hook RPG Maker MV Games. (read the first post over there - the part about "unpackers" is what you need)
I'm grateful for your help. I didn't know you had to do such operations in these case. I shall go see this thread

Whiptail

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So i did the unpack thing you spoke of by using Enigma but here is the problem, i have the old game boxed who still work normaly, a new game unboxed .exe which dont start the game and in a new default directory a game.exe which launch the game but nothing appear on the screen, total blackout. Did i messed up ?

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
If the game is in a folder with % signs rename that folder and it should work.

Whiptail

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If the game is in a folder with % signs rename that folder and it should work.
Right on the money ( i believe that's the saying), everything seems to work fine, i shall all thanks you again for your help and i will wait for the complete version. Have a nice day

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Update, pretty much done, just playtesting at this point. Will post it when playtesting is finished. Shouldn't take more than a few days, as long as I didn't screw anything up too badly.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Update, pretty much done, just playtesting at this point. Will post it when playtesting is finished. Shouldn't take more than a few days, as long as I didn't screw anything up too badly.
Hooray! Will you look into the ecstasy thing?

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hooray! Will you look into the ecstasy thing?
Unless I'm misunderstanding things, it's not likely to be changed. I've thought about it a bit and I think it was the developer's intention to have ecstasy gain be slower at the start. Later in the game you can get aphrodisiacs to raise it by 50 at a shot and/or equip the sexy bandanna. On top of which the starting value goes up as you get more defeats/rapes. Also the full monty skill makes you naked instantly, which is all ecstasy really does anyway. Use that and honey trap and you should get what you're after. Also, there's no need to grind up number of rapes anyway, only 2 events even check number of rapes, and you only need 10 and 20 (and the one that needs 20 isn't even that good, it's a simple urination scene). Most scenes require number of defeats only. Also there are non battle events that raise rape count on top of that.
EDIT: Forgot, there is one ending that requires 30 rape count, but even that shouldn't be too hard to achieve.

I will look into it myself though, just in case there's something I overlooked. Last time I played through the whole game was before the changes.

Last edited:

DarkfallDC

Lurker
Reputation score
I am checking this thread entirely too often hoping for an update. Saturday / Sunday can't come soon enough :p

IFoxxy

Reputation score
@mayaktheunholy Hey man! Just wanted to thank you and whoever else who helped translating. You are a hero among heros! :)

I also have a question. If I buy the latest version of the game(on Dlsite) is it gonna work with the full translation when you release it?

Thank you!