What's new

RPG [RaRaRa] 剣と魔法のイムドリア - (RJ107302)

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 剣と魔法のイムドリア - (RJ107302)

i see... well i deleted last one since this one is newer version 2.03
They have a ver 2.06 now.
I'm not asking you to upload it because it seems like heavy updates in the following months...but please do keep an eye on this game.

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The wiki seems pretty outdated; most of the things have been updated around a year ago, so I'm stuck fumbling around quite a bit.

Anyone know how to get the second Ifrita H-scene (according to the memory crystal) and what to do after reading the vampire book on Sena's "route?" I'm probably missing more due to only having 24/27 endings on my 2.03 game but those are what I'm aware of missing so far.

As far as I can tell, both these are from the 2.00+ versions so the wiki doesn't cover them yet because of aforementioned outdated-ness. For some perspective, it only covers 17 endings, and 2.03 already has 27 endings.

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if japanese walkthrough
this game really forget how to play...

ArticFrozen

Reputation score

I'm a little confused as to how the game is supposed to work, so please help me out a little ^^"

Earlier, a save file was posted that contains 2 saves, one for the room with the cg gallery, and another for what seems to be a brothel.

Well, I tried the brothel one, but it seems all you can do is talk to the girl. Is that supposed to be it? Or is there something I'm doing wrong?

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A somewhat special feature to this game is that if you hold the 'W' button and talk to certain characters, it brings up a menu that gives you more options. For your potential party members, it includes all the relationship options, party inviting, etc etc. For Yorun the prostitute, you need to use that to do anything other than talk.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

A somewhat special feature to this game is that if you hold the 'W' button and talk to certain characters, it brings up a menu that gives you more options. For your potential party members, it includes all the relationship options, party inviting, etc etc. For Yorun the prostitute, you need to use that to do anything other than talk.
And certain options appear at certain time

For example, after morning class you can invite them to eat lunch together

And in the afternoon (assuming they didn't force you into it) there's the option of going home together (which have the multiple choice that can raise/reduce affection)

Other options in there include gifting, invite to party (though the brown hair tends to decline unless it's after school), play a minigame that, again, can raise/reduce affection.

I'm a little confused as to how the game is supposed to work, so please help me out a little ^^"

Read the thread? The game is somewhat complicated (at the very least, the usual 'grind and blast through things' option doesn't really work here)

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

for those who are waiting for upload a new version
i am waiting they confirm that there is no bug anymore since i just saw on their blog that it is going to have a 2.07 soon (current on 2.06) also the game is pretty big for upload ( and my upload ratio is no good)

ArticFrozen

Reputation score

Oh ok, that explains it. Thanks for your help!

Read the thread? The game is somewhat complicated (at the very least, the usual 'grind and blast through things' option doesn't really work here)
Must have missed it. I did rush through the posts.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Must have missed it. I did rush through the posts.
Well, a quick resummary if you want:
You're a student at magic school, though they're letting the students pick classes (or not take them) at your leisure.

Think of it as a sort of dating game cross with RPG.

You can take up to 2 classes per day (see the class list on first page, made by me) to gain skills.

But to equip them, you need sufficient CP gained from leveling.

So you'll be managing exp grinding on dungeons and learning skills from classes, while working on favors with various girls toward an ending.

bebenofate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does someone have Ver2.06 of this game ? I read on their blog that if you replace file data.rpack of ver2.06 over ver2.03, it's the same as full ver 2.06.
Can someone upload this file please ?

deathchaos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh, I've problem when come to Recollection Room! Just see pink hair girl, purple hair girl, glasses girl and fire girl! Is this bug Game? (I use ver 2.03) :confused:
Sorry for my bad English!

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, I've problem when come to Recollection Room! Just see pink hair girl, purple hair girl, glasses girl and fire girl! Is this bug Game? (I use ver 2.03) :confused:
i think so yes, even without checking any scene when you go to collection room all the girl should already appeared except the fire girl, which only appear after u got her 1st scene. I got ver 2.06

Question:
- anyone know where to get all 27 ending im trying to complete it please summarize list it if possible as the jp website walktrough outdated
ex: normal graduate ending each girl = 6 girl + loli pink girl (by giving her rejuvination potion from quest)
Bandit quest (lose with grenn girl) give up / keep believing - 2
Rape route - died by yelow girl / glassess girl / win all - 3
Trying to do the Blue girl royal route now

- There event when you meet succubus (AGTH name said Sola) at northern path (i don't even know how to trigger it), how to do the continuation of that event ?

deathchaos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Erm, Altrius-sama, can you tell me how to get H-scene Tentacle surrender? I try to lose tentacle monster but don't have anychoice to surrender:D

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Erm, Altrius-sama, can you tell me how to get H-scene Tentacle surrender? I try to lose tentacle monster but don't have anychoice to surrender:D
One page ago:

tentacles for cg room spawn in View attachment 13084

if still need save :
Note that to get the scene, you have to be KO'd while the girl have to be groped to end the fight.

If you both get KO'd then nothing happens .- .

Also, the event heavily reduces your affection level (usually makes them completely ignores you for a good few days) so don't do this to any girl you plan to keep at high affection.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just puting 3 more ending found (1 quite hidden well o_O)
Max affection with brothel girl until she quit work
do blue girl route until arena you will see her again there
not sure have to complete arena or not, but (save 1st) make the pink girl work in brothel
next day you should be automaitcaly going to other school, if done corectly 1 of the student let you in. Choice here show different treatment you going to do with brothel girl and slightly different scene (for some reason cant be rechecked in recolection room)
next day..... *cold sweat :( * my respect to the game maker for this idea

Finishing the arena will give Happy end + Normal end - 2

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Does someone have Ver2.06 of this game ? I read on their blog that if you replace file data.rpack of ver2.06 over ver2.03, it's the same as full ver 2.06.
Can someone upload this file please ?
seconded.

i stopped playing the game due bug issues. i'm playing the very first version i have way before the thread's updated and since there's a lot of bugfixes in 2.06, i'm hoping to get it too. can i trouble someone to upload 2.06?

deathchaos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

One page ago:

Note that to get the scene, you have to be KO'd while the girl have to be groped to end the fight.

If you both get KO'd then nothing happens .- .

Also, the event heavily reduces your affection level (usually makes them completely ignores you for a good few days) so don't do this to any girl you plan to keep at high affection.
Thank you very much, lazycat-sama!:)

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can anyone post 2.06 i kept crashing on my version i got (2.03 i think)

deathchaos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello everyone, I'm in main route(The Mairy route, I guess) and I've trouble with it! When I try to fight battle 2 in school, Eris(pink hair girl) and Mairy fight each other and Eris die?:mad:. It seems we must have a ring which gain in festival to the pink hair girl can revive! Anbody can tell me how to find it? :(

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Way to get Eris killed.

Eris starts with the ring, it should be in your inventory and can be equipped on her before she turned into a "bad girl". Otherwise, you can gift her the ring instead and it will also solve this problem.

Note, this can only be done once, since her ring is broken after the completion of this event. Therefore you cannot rescue Eris with the toy ring afterwards.