What's new

[TOOL] Machine Translator - work for RPGMakerTrans, wolftrans

OP
P

prao179

Reputation score
This tool works great, thanks a lot for making this :)
Just out of curiosity tho may I ask if this is normal. Translator completed successfully without any errors in its logs tho there are some things like menus and statuses that are untranslated.
the menu would be placed in some else script which is limited. The translator only translate a few default script.
So menu have not been translated is absolutely. I'll improve this in future.
Thanks for using and replying

NeoGenesis

Reputation score
the menu would be placed in some else script which is limited. The translator only translate a few default script.
So menu have not been translated is absolutely. I'll improve this in future.
Thanks for using and replying
Thanks prao179

Update : Oops, got this error after a certain scene in the game. Please help.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
P

prao179

Reputation score
Thanks prao179

Update : Oops, got this error after a certain scene in the game. Please help.
I cant find the problem with the patch. The thing u can do here to avoid that is skip script. Set $SkipScript = true.
Please give me your data game folder ONLY data not graphics or something else. Raw data and patched data which contain *.rvdata or something like that.

Edit: If u have an editor, could u tell me what number of the map make it error? and which exact sentence before the error. It could faster if u do this for me. 'Cuz my code may have some problem with fix the quote.
Remove your API.txt before uploading. Some else people could take and use your key.
Thanks

Last edited:

NeoGenesis

Reputation score
I cant find the problem with the patch. The thing u can do here to avoid that is skip script. Set $SkipScript = true.
Please give me your data game folder ONLY data not graphics or something else. Raw data and patched data which contain *.rvdata or something like that.

Edit: If u have an editor, could u tell me what number of the map make it error? and which exact sentence before the error. It could faster if u do this for me. 'Cuz my code may have some problem with fix the quote.
Remove your API.txt before uploading. Some else people could take and use your key.
Thanks
Here you go :)

From searching the files I was unable to locate the one with the exact words before the error "(How long will I make a moss ...?)"
it should have been after map 005 but 006 wan't it.

Based on the error message it says its in Script file line 375 from notepad ++ this is the result

Attachments

OP
P

prao179

Reputation score
Quick update 27/1/2019:
-Fix match character function.
Download latest at first post.

ParaPara15

Reputation score
Great tool, found the results to be overall much better than what MechaTranslator produced even when it used Google. (I think because it was sending shorter phrases while Google seems to work better with full sentences.)

Is it possible to use this with MV games somehow or only RPG maker trans files? Assuming it's not but figured I'd ask in case I missed something.

OP
P

prao179

Reputation score
Great tool, found the results to be overall much better than what MechaTranslator produced even when it used Google. (I think because it was sending shorter phrases while Google seems to work better with full sentences.)

Is it possible to use this with MV games somehow or only RPG maker trans files? Assuming it's not but figured I'd ask in case I missed something.
MechaTranslator is using ATLAS, Mine is Google.

My tool works based on RPGMakerTrans, but RPGMakerTrans have not done with MV, so my tool cant.
But if u found someway that we can open MV file, read and rewrite easily like RPGMakeTrans did, so that i can create a tool for MV.
Most of MV Data are .json, we can read directly but it's too complicated to handle things (this would take a lot of time if i do it myself).

P/s: MV game can not be translated by my tool now, but still have a hope that we can do with it.

Last edited:

ParaPara15

Reputation score
Ah ok, makes sense. Yeah MechaTranslator just read the jsons directly so I don't think it can be opened with RPGMakerTrans

samuel1154

Reputation score
Great tool! However i was working with Tokyo Tenma and while the game was translated there were parts of the game like the H-scenes which were left untranslated. I'm unsure as to why this happens or if there is a solution to it.

OP
P

prao179

Reputation score
Great tool! However i was working with Tokyo Tenma and while the game was translated there were parts of the game like the H-scenes which were left untranslated. I'm unsure as to why this happens or if there is a solution to it.
Actually, my tool does not translate all of things for some safe reasons.
These parts may contained in Scripts which will mess up if translated it all in some game.
So it's normal if there are some small parts have not been translated.
This would be improved in some next version.
there is this tool but it's only extract choices from mv games
That's good, I may try, but we should find a way to translate all of dialogs and choises.

Btw there is another tool help you translate almost of RPG Maker games: made by Dreamsavior.
That's good tool, u should try. It also support MV.

Reputation score
Actually, my tool does not translate all of things for some safe reasons.
These parts may contained in Scripts which will mess up if translated it all in some game.
So it's normal if there are some small parts have not been translated.
This would be improved in some next version.

That's good, I may try, but we should find a way to translate all of dialogs and choises.

Btw there is another tool help you translate almost of RPG Maker games: made by Dreamsavior.
That's good tool, u should try. It also support MV.
after translating many games with translator++ most of them become unplayable it's just has many bugs

that's way i prefer your stable tool and i hope that you find a way to To make your tool support MV games

chaosbrain

Reputation score
I was tries to trans this game RE215722.
Everything is fine until i repatch translated file into game_translated folder.
Can anyone tell me how to fix this ?

C:/Users/chaos/AppData/Local/Temp/ocr3CC8.tmp/lib/ruby/gems/2.2.0/gems/wolftrans-0.2.1/lib/wolftrans/patch_text.rb:291:in `block in unescape_string': unknown escape sequence '\u' A girl (RuntimeError)
"\\r[\u7460\u5B50,\u308B\u3053]・・・"
from C:/Users/chaos/AppData/Local/Temp/ocr3CC8.tmp/lib/ruby/gems/2.2.0/gems/wolftrans-0.2.1/lib/wolftrans/patch_text.rb:290:in `match'
from C:/Users/chaos/AppData/Local/Temp/ocr3CC8.tmp/lib/ruby/gems/2.2.0/gems/wolftrans-0.2.1/lib/wolftrans/patch_text.rb:290:in `unescape_string'
from C:/Users/chaos/AppData/Local/Temp/ocr3CC8.tmp/lib/ruby/gems/2.2.0/gems/wolftrans-0.2.1/lib/wolftrans/patch_text.rb:175:in `block in process_patch_file'
from C:/Users/chaos/AppData/Local/Temp/ocr3CC8.tmp/lib/ruby/gems/2.2.0/gems/wolftrans-0.2.1/lib/wolftrans/patch_text.rb:90:in `each_line'
from C:/Users/chaos/AppData/Local/Temp/ocr3CC8.tmp/lib/ruby/gems/2.2.0/gems/wolftrans-0.2.1/lib/wolftrans/patch_text.rb:90:in `with_index'
from C:/Users/chaos/AppData/Local/Temp/ocr3CC8.tmp/lib/ruby/gems/2.2.0/gems/wolftrans-0.2.1/lib/wolftrans/patch_text.rb:90:in `process_patch_file'
from C:/Users/chaos/AppData/Local/Temp/ocr3CC8.tmp/lib/ruby/gems/2.2.0/gems/wolftrans-0.2.1/lib/wolftrans/patch_text.rb:41:in `block in load_patch'
from C:/Users/chaos/AppData/Local/Temp/ocr3CC8.tmp/lib/ruby/2.2.0/find.rb:48:in `block (2 levels) in find'
from C:/Users/chaos/AppData/Local/Temp/ocr3CC8.tmp/lib/ruby/2.2.0/find.rb:47:in `catch'
from C:/Users/chaos/AppData/Local/Temp/ocr3CC8.tmp/lib/ruby/2.2.0/find.rb:47:in `block in find'
from C:/Users/chaos/AppData/Local/Temp/ocr3CC8.tmp/lib/ruby/2.2.0/find.rb:42:in `each'
from C:/Users/chaos/AppData/Local/Temp/ocr3CC8.tmp/lib/ruby/2.2.0/find.rb:42:in `find'
from C:/Users/chaos/AppData/Local/Temp/ocr3CC8.tmp/lib/ruby/gems/2.2.0/gems/wolftrans-0.2.1/lib/wolftrans/patch_text.rb:38:in `load_patch'
from C:/Users/chaos/AppData/Local/Temp/ocr3CC8.tmp/lib/ruby/gems/2.2.0/gems/wolftrans-0.2.1/lib/wolftrans.rb:13:in `initialize'
from C:/Users/chaos/AppData/Local/Temp/ocr3CC8.tmp/lib/ruby/gems/2.2.0/gems/wolftrans-0.2.1/bin/wolftrans:11:in `new'
from C:/Users/chaos/AppData/Local/Temp/ocr3CC8.tmp/lib/ruby/gems/2.2.0/gems/wolftrans-0.2.1/bin/wolftrans:11:in `<main>'

johanaxel007

Reputation score
First of all, I love your tool, it works really well and I have used it to successfully translate a lot of games (mostly RPG Maker VX ACE).
I really want to play a RPG Maker 2000 game, namely RyonaRPG which only has a partial translation (Roughly 50% has been translated and translation project has been death for years now).
As far as I know there are no automated tools for automated machine translation compatible with RPG Maker 2000 (There was one back in 2011 but the download link is long death; Translator & Parser v4.1 from vkozyrev if your interested)

Now my question is if you can at support for RPG Maker 2000 as it uses RPGMAKER TRANS PATCH FILE VERSION 2.0.

An Example if untranslated:
# TEXT STRING
# UNTRANSLATED
# CONTEXT : Dialogue/Message/FaceUnknown
# ADVICE : 49 char limit (35 if face)
*どこからか、何かが動く音がした
# TRANSLATION

# END STRING

An Example if translated:
# TEXT STRING
*隠し扉だ……
# TRANSLATION
*It's a hidden door......
# END STRING

Anyway, thanks for reading this and keep up the good work.

OP
P

prao179

Reputation score
First of all, I love your tool, it works really well and I have used it to successfully translate a lot of games (mostly RPG Maker VX ACE).
I really want to play a RPG Maker 2000 game, namely RyonaRPG which only has a partial translation (Roughly 50% has been translated and translation project has been death for years now).
As far as I know there are no automated tools for automated machine translation compatible with RPG Maker 2000 (There was one back in 2011 but the download link is long death; Translator & Parser v4.1 from vkozyrev if your interested)

Now my question is if you can at support for RPG Maker 2000 as it uses RPGMAKER TRANS PATCH FILE VERSION 2.0.

An Example if untranslated:
# TEXT STRING
# UNTRANSLATED
*どこからか、何かが動く音がした
# TRANSLATION

# END STRING

An Example if translated:
# TEXT STRING
*隠し扉だ……
# TRANSLATION
*It's a hidden door......
# END STRING

Anyway, thanks for reading this and keep up the good work.
I would appreciate if u send me Translator & Parser v4.1, cuz im kinda busy, I dont have much time to do it .(tried to download but dead link).
And probably i need some free time to fix wolftrans errors first which i have delayed for weeks.
So i sorry first cuz It would take a long time til doing ur request.
Btw, thanks for using my tool, i'll try if everything is set.

johanaxel007

Reputation score
I would appreciate if u send me Translator & Parser v4.1, cuz im kinda busy, I dont have much time to do it .(tried to download but dead link).
And probably i need some free time to fix wolftrans errors first which i have delayed for weeks.
So i sorry first cuz It would take a long time til doing ur request.
Btw, thanks for using my tool, i'll try if everything is set.
I'm sorry to say that I sadly don't have a copy of Translator & Parser v4.1.
And no need to rush tings, just do what you tink is more important (which I also think is wolftrans as it's more popular).
I can however sent you a copy of RpgAutoCAT (a tool which I use currently although everything is manual, it has some google translate tools even if recently broken)
And here is a link to the current translation files if needed:
Anyway, thanks again.

Attachments

OP
P

prao179

Reputation score
Sorry guys for delaying project.
I got test-fix version, hopefully it runs smoothly.
In this ver:
-Fix variable detector.
-LineDown function.
If any trouble with this version, pls send a pm.
The original ver is still at first post
Only test-fix ver here

Attachments