What's new

[TOOL] Machine Translator - work for RPGMakerTrans, wolftrans

OP
P

prao179

Reputation score
Coincidentally I tried to translate the same game as DevilRabbit, specifically "Terrible Laboratory." I got the same error, even using the 7.16 version.
I even tried changing skip script to true, and interesting enough the error was slightly different.
View attachment 15378
Did you open the game with Locale.Emulator?
This error usually occur if you dont Locale your game.
Send me your game_patch folder if you have tried it

FuckYouN3b

Reputation score
Did you open the game with Locale.Emulator?
This error usually occur if you dont Locale your game.
Send me your game_patch folder if you have tried it
AppLocale, LEProc, a custom setting that's never failed, all the same error.
Here's the patch:

Last edited:
OP
P

prao179

Reputation score
**NEW VERSION COMES UP**
This is Optimize-version, which can translate your game very fast. About 10 times or more.
Read News.txt for information.

Reputation score
**NEW VERSION COMES UP**
This is Optimize-version, which can translate your game very fast. About 10 times or more.
Read News.txt for information.
This new version is a big help thanks!
I request can you add a time elapsed while translating and after the translation is done.

"The translator started translated at time _____ and ended at time ______ with a duration of ________"

And also this new version is very helpful if you have many txt files to translate, but is it possible also to make it multiple threads in translating single text file? Because some text files have like 5 digit total lines to translate.
Multiple threads translating a single large text file?

Last edited:
OP
P

prao179

Reputation score
This new version is a big help thanks!
I request can you add a time elapsed while translating and after the translation is done.

"The translator started translated at time _____ and ended at time ______ with a duration of ________"

And also this new version is very helpful if you have many txt files to translate, but is it possible also to make it multiple threads in translating single text file? Because some text files have like 5 digit total lines to translate.
Multiple threads translating a single large text file?
I thought about multi Thread on single text file too.
but maybe it would need a lot of memory to store and CPU to run.
I'll give a try.
I'm bad at english so I dont really understand about time eslapsed.
But maybe you can change $sleepOnTranslate to do that. Count by seconds.

Reputation score
I thought about multi Thread on single text file too.
but maybe it would need a lot of memory to store and CPU to run.
I'll give a try.
I'm bad at english so I dont really understand about time eslapsed.
But maybe you can change $sleepOnTranslate to do that. Count by seconds.
What I mean time elapsed when the translator is done translating it will show you in cmd how long it translated the game
eg. "Translation is finished, it took about 2 hours", or "Translation is finished it started translating at 1pm and ended at 3pm, 2 hours duration"

and please do give a try about multiple thread on single text file, that would be a big help

OP
P

prao179

Reputation score
Update for Optimize version:
-Fix translate API for paid version.
-Add multi-threads on 1 file.

I do want the money, so please donate me if you wanna help me.
Of course, translator is free and forever.
Thanks for using my tool.
Donate:

Attachments

lithras

Reputation score
Downloaded this tool earlier today and tried using the optimize version, but it doesn't seem to be working for me, I followed the steps and set up my own API, but whenever I run the translator I keep getting this error and I'm not sure what to do

Ruby Error.png

Reputation score
Update for Optimize version:
-Fix translate API for paid version.
-Add multi-threads on 1 file.

I do want the money, so please donate me if you wanna help me.
Of course, translator is free and forever.
Thanks for using my tool.
Donate:
Downloaded this tool earlier today and tried using the optimize version, but it doesn't seem to be working for me, I followed the steps and set up my own API, but whenever I run the translator I keep getting this error and I'm not sure what to do

View attachment 15503
Thanks the July 18 version worked but now I have the same problem as this user, all my free API keys have failed, I last translated a game more than a day ago, so the limit should've resetted, I tried the July 17 version, and still the same, so it seems we need another workaround for Google translate

Last edited:

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
Here, maybe you'll find it usefull:
CLI for RPGTrans

CLI for RPGMakerDecrypter

It's not implemented for me yet but I think these features would be nice on your translator. (to automate form start and not just after generating RPG trans patch.

Still no clues on comment translation?

OP
P

prao179

Reputation score
Thanks the July 18 version worked but now I have the same problem as this user, all my free API keys have failed, I last translated a game more than a day ago, so the limit should've resetted, I tried the July 17 version, and still the same, so it seems we need another workaround for Google translate
Maybe you should need 2-3 API keys to avoid "translation failed"
I thought google limited about 10.000 words on a day.
The Optimize version consume your API very fast. At least 10 words on 2 second. "Translate failed" would appear after 1-2 hours of using.
And i dont know how google limit on day. So maybe you should wait 2 days or add more API keys.
Ok, my method is:
-Make sure your Ruby is newest version : 2.4.x or above
-Use more account to create more APIs. Avoid API failed.
-Wait about 1-2 day to re-use it.
-Put $maxFiles and $threadEachFile lower. Maybe it would fix in some situation.

Edit: Your API keys should put in API.txt line by line when using optimize ver 7.18.2018. ALL API keys should checked by beta ver 7.16.2018.
You can check your API by put API in beta 7.16 and let it translate about 2-3 line. then turn it off.
It should appear the form like :" ... translated [text] => [translatedtext]". Then you can use it.
Good luck.

Last edited:
OP
P

prao179

Reputation score
Here, maybe you'll find it usefull:
CLI for RPGTrans

CLI for RPGMakerDecrypter

It's not implemented for me yet but I think these features would be nice on your translator. (to automate form start and not just after generating RPG trans patch.

Still no clues on comment translation?
I have a job on this month.So, I cant do it right now.
About translate comment, maybe we must wait til RPGMakerTrans upgrade or take a dive in RPGMakerTrans's code.
I thought about reuse the old RPG Maker Auto Translator which made 2-3 years ago.
There some methods i have tried to translate game:
-Fix code in RPGMakerTrans. But dont have time.
-Convert .rvdata to .json, open and translate .json then convert back. But i have some problem when convert it back.
-Read directly .rvadata and translate. but I cant read it yet.
Btw, thanks for sharing informantion.

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
You're probably right about waiting for the RPGMakerTrans update. If the problem solves itself then the job's done. :)

WreckdEhm

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm getting the API trans failed error too. Tested getting new accounts, making new api, and even waiting a few days;
but when I test any of them I get this error.

eroororor.PNG So I guess the API is the problem idk.

Also when I create a new API and test it (only sometimes though) I'll get this Howit should be.PNG
which lets me know the API is working but a few seconds later when I refresh I'll get the error shown above again (weird).
This has nothing to do with your tool so I get it if its not something you can fix, but I'm not a programmer either heh.

Reputation score
Maybe you should need 2-3 API keys to avoid "translation failed"
I thought google limited about 10.000 words on a day.
The Optimize version consume your API very fast. At least 10 words on 2 second. "Translate failed" would appear after 1-2 hours of using.
And i dont know how google limit on day. So maybe you should wait 2 days or add more API keys.
Ok, my method is:
-Make sure your Ruby is newest version : 2.4.x or above
-Use more account to create more APIs. Avoid API failed.
-Wait about 1-2 day to re-use it.
-Put $maxFiles and $threadEachFile lower. Maybe it would fix in some situation.

Edit: Your API keys should put in API.txt line by line when using optimize ver 7.18.2018. ALL API keys should checked by beta ver 7.16.2018.
You can check your API by put API in beta 7.16 and let it translate about 2-3 line. then turn it off.
It should appear the form like :" ... translated [text] => [translatedtext]". Then you can use it.
Good luck.
I have 5 API keys and it all failed (and all are in API.txt line by line), even Translator Aggregator google is having errors like this one and I have Ruby version 2.5.1p57 and I lowered all $maxFiles and $threadEachFile but after a few translates it fails API by API keys

OP
P

prao179

Reputation score
This would fix "translate failed". Maybe it work.
Please update script on Google Script:
-Open google script and replace by the code in googleAPI1.txt
-deploy as web app again. then "Update" button.

If it not fix for you, so sorry, I cant help. I'm bad at intenet's things :|

Attachments

Reputation score
This would fix "translate failed". Maybe it work.
Please update script on Google Script:
-Open google script and replace by the code in googleAPI1.txt
-deploy as web app again. then "Update" button.

If it not fix for you, so sorry, I cant help. I'm bad at intenet's things :|
Still all API key failed :cry:
I tried a VPN and still failed, the script maybe needs a rework.

WreckdEhm

Lurker
Reputation score
I lowered $threadEachFile from 10 -> 5 and yeah that fixed it. Guess it can't translate too fast.

Reputation score
I lowered $threadEachFile from 10 -> 5 and yeah that fixed it. Guess it can't translate too fast.
It didn't for me even if I tried it lowering to 1, the last time I translated a game was a week ago and ever since then whenever I try to translate a new game all my API keys are failing, so I started to think it's not really a limit/day in the sense
This game I last translated successfully is large specifically the Commonevents.txt it's in the 4 digit KB size

Last edited:
OP
P

prao179

Reputation score
Google may changed something related to AppScript. I will find other ways for you.
I'll upload Yandex Translator if you need. Yandex has many thing need to be fixed.
Or make an offline translator.
Let me know your opinions.

Edit: About Fix translation.
-Replace google script code by googleAPI1.txt's code. Save.
-Publish Deploy as web app,
-*At project verion. choose New.
-Update.

Last edited: