What's new

RPG WolfRPG [とらいあんぐる!] Thanatos -タナトス- (RJ299558)

kid123

Lurker
Reputation score
Can someone upload the machine translation patch ,please:)
I have the machine translation of the game but it can break the scene because of Text overflow and some text may escape the box. I also cant translate some text (espcially Map Data) or it will break the game. Flashback scene and the poster is an image so I cant translate that too. I fixes only partial of the glitch that I have seen as I go through the game until finished. I am a total newbie to this stuff lol, so dont expect much.
1st decrypt and extract the content of BasicData.wolf in the Data folder and remove or rename the BasicData.wolf. Then replace the content of the folder with these.

lightdragon

Reputation score
I have the machine translation of the game but it can break the scene because of Text overflow and some text may escape the box. I also cant translate some text (espcially Map Data) or it will break the game. Flashback scene and the poster is an image so I cant translate that too. I fixes only partial of the glitch that I have seen as I go through the game until finished. I am a total newbie to this stuff lol, so dont expect much.
1st decrypt and extract the content of BasicData.wolf in the Data folder and remove or rename the BasicData.wolf. Then replace the content of the folder with these.
Still better than nothing,thank you :)

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any idea how to get the scenes titled 'no data - something' row in the gallery scene?

Also, what should i do after getting ED2?

It's not like i can change back to a monster and fight them right?

kidkiddo1

Reputation score
Any idea how to get the scenes titled 'no data - something' row in the gallery scene?

Also, what should i do after getting ED2?

It's not like i can change back to a monster and fight them right?
After you have finish a bad route or good route each, you can unlock all scene of that route by interacting with gray stuff on the top right side of the gallery/secret mode.

TheDarkSky

Reputation score
Refrain from having translation discussion in the game thread.
I just realized there's a thread for Thanatos on this forum too lol, so... I've been working for over a month on an actual translation patch for the game, manually translated and all. The game IS lengthy to translate though, especially since there's two whole routes, and all the in-between text. Plus, since I'm nitpicky, I'm translating flavor text too (like, "Got x5 White Herbs" small popups when collecting items and the likes), which means hunting down each respective script to translate them, since those types of strings are always broken up in pieces.

So far I'm a little past 3 Episodes translated out of 5 for the Evil Route (first route), plus lots of flavor text in general. Also, since the game likes to break completely at random, it requires a certain amount of testing every now and then to make sure everything's still working fine. In case anyone wants to read up on my current progress, the other day!

Aver

Reputation score
anyone have a save file to share? i am in blind with all kanji.
if possible it is a save that nearly finish. please :p

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
anyone have a save file to share? i am in blind with all kanji.
if possible it is a save that nearly finish. please :p
There's a post quoting the save file you requested two posts above your own.
Even if you're too lazy to actually look through the whopping 2 pages (or just browse a few posts) of this thread, there's also a search function for you to ask something like that, rather than clutter this thread.