What's new

RPG WolfRPG [とらいあんぐる!] Thanatos -タナトス- (RJ299558)

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

, with Demo v0.1 and Movie

This game is now out.

Created by the same group behind Artemis Pearl, a new work about a MMO world where the main character becomes a monster for some reason and then assaults girls.
By doing stuff like killing monsters, other players, assaulting girls, you raise some kind of resource. When you die or interact with the fire in your lair, you get to respawn as one of 10 types of monsters that have a unique skill, stats, and different H-scene (two varieties, tentacle and humanoid). When you attempt to do non-combat interactions with other players (e.g. stealing, pushing them into water, assaulting, etc), a QTE appears that affects the success.

Controls
Z + Enter - Confirm, Interact
X - Cancel, open Menu
C is listed as a control, but I'm not sure what it does during exploration.
S - Opens up a Map
D - Hides UI
Ctrl - Skips Text.
In interactive H-scenes, Z, X, C are used for speed and V is to finish.

Tags on DLsite : Big Breasts, Interspecies, Tentacle, Male Protagonist, Coercion, etc.

From what I can see in the demo, there's a decent amount of H-content. You can assault the Soldier in the field (in the logo, far left side), some female NPCs (after winning in combat, or succeeding a particular QTE selection), and a scene with the Mage. There aren't any voices at the moment, likely they'll add it later similar to how Artemis Pearl has a voice DLC.

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Why is it that in these Triangle games, no matter what is actually suppose to be fucking the girls, the male sprite is always that of a boring generic male. What is even the point of being a goblin if it's just gonna be that? And this game is suppose to be ALL about monster rape, not generic male rape.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I see slimes. I hope there's a lot of slime rape.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Why is it that in these Triangle games, no matter what is actually suppose to be fucking the girls, the male sprite is always that of a boring generic male. What is even the point of being a goblin if it's just gonna be that? And this game is suppose to be ALL about monster rape, not generic male rape.
Some (most?) scenes change depending on the class you choose (goblin, orc, slime, generic male, etc)

Manuli3

Reputation score
4 GB?! its must be really a good game ...waiting on eyny

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
Hmm, there's no tentacles in the demo video, but the pics suggest there's some, anyone know how much there is?

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Playing the demo, I must say I expected ...more out of the concept. The "higher ranked" monster are neither hard to unlock nor actually more powerfull (at least it doesn't feel like it), and all monsters on the left have the same looking cg (with some difference in color), and I assume to same goes for the right tree.

GuRus

Reputation score
communicate in English
d大家好,請問有資源嗎?新人想玩這遊戲。英語不好,請見諒。

OP
D

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, I didn't check the mega above, but the download I got was missing the Exe file.
Apparently the creator fucked up and didn't include it, which is hilarious. I don't know if anyone's uploaded an updated version, but the creator did upload it onto their ci-en.

In addition, they released a patch for 1.2. That is also on their ci-en.

KingMega

Reputation score
can someone help with the B.U.G options

Playing the demo, I must say I expected ...more out of the concept. The "higher ranked" monster are neither hard to unlock nor actually more powerfull (at least it doesn't feel like it), and all monsters on the left have the same looking cg (with some difference in color), and I assume to same goes for the right tree.
same... in regards to the content i was disappointed. the only difference is the colour lol

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
d大家好,請問有資源嗎?新人想玩這遊戲。英語不好,請見諒。
  • 不好問資源, 不少地方都禁你的賬戶
  • 要資源可以去
  • 英語不好又要資源的話可以去
  • 翻譯的話可以用

kid123

Lurker
Reputation score
can someone help with the B.U.G options

same... in regards to the content i was disappointed. the only difference is the colour lol
I dont know Japanese but I have done some work on the machine translation of the game. So what do you want to know.

cookiedough

Reputation score
so is there any point of raping in this game lol. i just kept spamming it and all i got was a heart under the girl's name.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just for sex. In battle, from what i seen it makes their attacks have lower chance of landing or being stunned for a few turns.

There is a 2nd life mode for an alternate take / restart after your reign of terror as a monster.