What's new

RPG RPG Maker [とらうま商事] Jumble Jokers (RJ180724)

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ180724] Jumble Jokers

I use Honyaku myself, forgot to mention that. if Excite works for you, then great.

The ((Skip)) thing is a problem though. I know it happens when you skip text, but sometimes it happens even after you stop, and I can't work out how to make it not do that.

Still, blindly fumbling with chitrans has gotten me enough context to sorta understand the game.
Yeah. So at this point: Thanks a lot!
I have replayed the game and enjoyed it a lot more this time. ALso got the secret items (Vibe, preggy ring, etc). The only miracle to me are the empty places still. There is like one empty spot in a seperated area to each main area. Its square-like and completely empty. I think everyone knows what i am talking about. Originally i thought it was the CG-room. So when you beat the game in each of these spots is one enemy augmented to be extra lewd or CG-Mode-Like. Do you know whats up with these places? Or are the devs going to implement something there in future versions?

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah. So at this point: Thanks a lot!
I have replayed the game and enjoyed it a lot more this time. ALso got the secret items (Vibe, preggy ring, etc). The only miracle to me are the empty places still. There is like one empty spot in a seperated area to each main area. Its square-like and completely empty. I think everyone knows what i am talking about. Originally i thought it was the CG-room. So when you beat the game in each of these spots is one enemy augmented to be extra lewd or CG-Mode-Like. Do you know whats up with these places? Or are the devs going to implement something there in future versions?
These areas are where the monsters your characters give birth to go after being born.

As for extra-lewd monsters, that should be covered by the area with the pregnancy ring. All of the monsters there only use h-moves.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

@Hawk999
I know it is probably too little, too late, but ATLAS V14 trial can indeed be installed - you just have to set your system date back to 2009 or something, temporarily. I know it sounds too dumb to be true, but... yea. ;)
[ ] should come in handy on how to set up ATLAS+TA, maybe for just as an alternative to Chiitrans, even. There is also an informative guide on Translation Aggregator (TA) by yugifan, [here] on ulmf, too.

Now, if only v1.14 of JJ would just somehow miraculously appear somewhere... xD

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Hawk999
I know it is probably too little, too late, but ATLAS V14 trial can indeed be installed - you just have to set your system date back to 2009 or something, temporarily. I know it sounds too dumb to be true, but... yea. ;)
[ ] should come in handy on how to set up ATLAS+TA, maybe for just as an alternative to Chiitrans, even. There is also an informative guide on Translation Aggregator (TA) by yugifan, [here] on ulmf, too.

Now, if only v1.14 of JJ would just somehow miraculously appear somewhere... xD
Give me your first born and I'll think about it. In all seriousness, the removal of the reputation system was the thing that finally pushed me to stop sharing my games; to be frank, all I really asked for in return was a thank you, but almost no one did that already. It was the few that actually left me nice messages through that system that kept me doing it, because I was already upset by the people who took my uploads and put them on other sites for their own gain, often behind paywalls/malware sites and/or trying to take credit for the uploads themselves (most of the games you find on torrent sites are lifted from places like this, for example). I was also tired of the people who would spam my inbox asking for/demanding something and never thanking me afterwards, too. It's crazy how many people expect everything to be spoon-fed to them without anything given in return, not even a simple thank you! You'd be surprised how rude they can get, too.

Rant aside, the previous version is stable enough, from what I've seen. I would love it if an update with new content would eventually release, and I want to say the author's blog says that they're working on something, at least, though that may just be the groundwork for their next title.

zipetya

Reputation score

^ Seems I inadvertently spilled some salt on a flesh wound... Sorry elusi.

There are probably very few -if any- more deserving of those green tags under their name. Chin up though, there is a good chance it will come back - why with the poll's current standing and all.
And hopefully people will be less ill-mannered or even courteous in the coming times. I will try to be, for one.

Hope some big content update is in the works. The game deserves it.
Cheers

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Give me your first born and I'll think about it. In all seriousness, the removal of the reputation system was the thing that finally pushed me to stop sharing my games; to be frank, all I really asked for in return was a thank you, but almost no one did that already. It was the few that actually left me nice messages through that system that kept me doing it, because I was already upset by the people who took my uploads and put them on other sites for their own gain, often behind paywalls/malware sites and/or trying to take credit for the uploads themselves (most of the games you find on torrent sites are lifted from places like this, for example). I was also tired of the people who would spam my inbox asking for/demanding something and never thanking me afterwards, too. It's crazy how many people expect everything to be spoon-fed to them without anything given in return, not even a simple thank you! You'd be surprised how rude they can get, too.

Rant aside, the previous version is stable enough, from what I've seen. I would love it if an update with new content would eventually release, and I want to say the author's blog says that they're working on something, at least, though that may just be the groundwork for their next title.
WOAH! And i thought my new addblocker was kinda messing with the displayed reputation system!! Why would they ever remove it?? I gave frequent points, even to people who were nice only with advice, because they deserve getting them. Of course game-sharing people were garunteed to get some. Can anyone explain me why they removed it? I dont think its bad that everyone could see if someone behaves like a douches, so they wont get hurt as much by knowing what they will await by dealing with them (if that was one reason)

Oh and thank you for the hint about ATLAS Zipetya. reminds me of cheating in old games back in the days on gameboy by changing time or other things. Good idea!

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Why all the drama?

> In all seriousness, the removal of the reputation system was the thing that finally pushed me to stop sharing my games...

If the presence of a little green bar was your final defense and most prominent protection against hordes of link stealers, rude PMers, and spammers maybe you could take a magic marker and put one on your monitor.

As to a lack of thanks, people might start sending PM's instead of using a largely impersonal "push here to rep". That might be a nice change.

> I dont think its bad that everyone could see if someone behaves like a douches, so they wont get hurt as much by knowing what they will await by dealing with them

I'm not sure that the mods, whose job it is to deal with douches day in and day out, suddenly got motivated to champion them. Do you really, honestly think that's what happened?

zipetya

Reputation score

Why all the drama?

> In all seriousness, the removal of the reputation system was the thing that finally pushed me to stop sharing my games...

If the presence of a little green bar was your final defense and most prominent protection against hordes of link stealers, rude PMers, and spammers maybe you could take a magic marker and put one on your monitor.
Yeah, like that's exactly the message he was trying to convey. He is such a drama queen, is he not?! :rolleyes:

@Hawk999: in the guide I've linked, there are instructions on how to fix things for Atlas after making the mistake of trying to install the trial version without turning the clock back. Point 8) in the table of contents ('When Things Go Wrong').

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Why all the drama?

As to a lack of thanks, people might start sending PM's instead of using a largely impersonal "push here to rep". That might be a nice change.

> I dont think its bad that everyone could see if someone behaves like a douches, so they wont get hurt as much by knowing what they will await by dealing with them

I'm not sure that the mods, whose job it is to deal with douches day in and day out, suddenly got motivated to champion them. Do you really, honestly think that's what happened?
No i dont think so. It was just one reason i came up with, that could be one possible reason in the pool. i kinda threw an example in. Though i would still like to know why

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

WOAH! And i thought my new addblocker was kinda messing with the displayed reputation system!! Why would they ever remove it?? I gave frequent points, even to people who were nice only with advice, because they deserve getting them. Of course game-sharing people were garunteed to get some. Can anyone explain me why they removed it? I dont think its bad that everyone could see if someone behaves like a douches, so they wont get hurt as much by knowing what they will await by dealing with them (if that was one reason)
It says right here why it was removed: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29959
People were abusing the system to harass others.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It says right here why it was removed: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29959
People were abusing the system to harass others.
Hah! I understand this very good! :(

I was one of the people that got abbussed by it = /

BUT now please help???

I got the Game but there comes always the message:

????? 'Window_Message' ? 342 ??? RGSSError ????????

failed to create bitmap

Can someone PRETTY PLEASE Help me??? :(

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think it counts as abuse when you tended to get negrepped for spamming threads with multiple posts in a row and begged for links when they were already posted in the thread, as it's poor forum etiquette and shows a blatant disregard for the rules. That being said, I think you already noticed, but the links I've posted for the game in this thread all still work. Your other question has already been asked in the thread, as well - use the search function on the top right and you should be able to find it. ;)

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't think it counts as abuse when you tended to get negrepped for spamming threads with multiple posts in a row and begged for links when they were already posted in the thread, as it's poor forum etiquette and shows a blatant disregard for the rules. That being said, I think you already noticed, but the links I've posted for the game in this thread all still work. Your other question has already been asked in the thread, as well - use the search function on the top right and you should be able to find it. ;)
Did you actually read my last comment? °_°

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did you actually read my last comment? °_°
Of course. I typed in "failed to create bitmap" in the search and immediately found a discussion in this thread about it (that's why I assume you often got negrepped - you tend to not search threads and instead immediately start posting for others to help you, from what I've seen you post). If you're not running in Japanese locale, you need to start doing it when playing Japanese games.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Of course. I typed in "failed to create bitmap" in the search and immediately found a discussion in this thread about it (that's why I assume you often got negrepped - you tend to not search threads and instead immediately start posting for others to help you, from what I've seen you post). If you're not running in Japanese locale, you need to start doing it when playing Japanese games.
ähh . . . how? = I

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Try Googling "change PC to Japanese locale" or something similar; there should be a decent guide or two near the top. It's not completely painless, but it at least makes sure you'll never have most of the problems a lot of other people have when they post on here.

Anyway, looks like there's a on the circle's blog. Sweet. As I figured, it looks like they're already working on the next game and have a picture of one of the upcoming party members on their page - turns out it's Lucy's (the blonde from this game, if that isn't completely obvious) older sister:

I assume that they'll show the other characters as the month goes on, as their blog is moving to another site (or that at least their current provider is shutting down) after the 31st. Don't know about you guys, but I'm already hyped. I'm still surprised at how much of a hit this game appears to have been - I didn't see many people looking forward to it before it released. I bet this means that it won't get any new content, either, so I personally hope the next game branches out a bit more and does more than just vanilla rape (though I really won't complain if it's more of the same as long as it's on the same level as this one). Oh, and one more important thing to deflate your hopes: if Google translate isn't flubbing it up, the creator says the next game will take a few years. Ouch.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice, looking forward to next game whenever it comes out!

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh, and one more important thing to deflate your hopes: if Google translate isn't flubbing it up, the creator says the next game will take a few years. Ouch.
Having tried out Babylon(isn't useful either), my translator also says that the game might take years to develop.
Though seeing as how he spent a great deal of time working on the mechanics for Jumble Jokers, it'd be odd that he spend a lot of time working on the new game.
That is, I'm assuming that he's starting from scratch or has a cargo full of new ideas and mechanics that he wants to implement into the next game.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So, my takes:
Since his provider contract ends Jan 31st, after January the site will go poof.

Since he's not the type to post updates anyway he'll just focus on the next game (and that it'll take years to finish anyway)

So in the remaining days he plan to introduce characters for the next game here.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Having tried out Babylon(isn't useful either), my translator also says that the game might take years to develop.
Though seeing as how he spent a great deal of time working on the mechanics for Jumble Jokers, it'd be odd that he spend a lot of time working on the new game.
That is, I'm assuming that he's starting from scratch or has a cargo full of new ideas and mechanics that he wants to implement into the next game.
I was wondering what could make it take so long to create, myself, and for the moment mostly assumed that they just wanted to work slowly. I'm not sure if anyone even knows how many people worked on this game (and if they do, I'd love to hear how many), but I'd find it crazy that they'd want to go and make an entirely new system for the next one. Who knows, though, right? I want to say that someone mentioned that this game was in development (or was at least in development hell, i.e. on hiatus) for a long time, itself.

Since he's not the type to post updates anyway he'll just focus on the next game (and that it'll take years to finish anyway)
That's kind of what I was afraid of happening, but figured it was the likeliest scenario. Guess we'll know for sure in a few weeks. Can't wait to see where I'll be in life if this actually does end up taking multiple years to come out.