What's new

RPG RPG Maker [とらうま商事] Jumble Jokers (RJ180724)

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ180724] Jumble Jokers

Can Someone post a screenshot of where this entrance is to the north near the well. I cant for the life of me find out where it is...
If you're talking about the area with the dogs, that only appears after you go far enough in the game to where you need to go back to the weapon shop to cut down the root blocking your path. After you talk to the shop owner, you go back there and see the dogs go that way in a cutscene. Until then, the pathway doesn't even appear on the map (it becomes a very obvious dirt road after the cutscene).

Ferree

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you're talking about the area with the dogs, that only appears after you go far enough in the game to where you need to go back to the weapon shop to cut down the root blocking your path. After you talk to the shop owner, you go back there and see the dogs go that way in a cutscene. Until then, the pathway doesn't even appear on the map (it becomes a very obvious dirt road after the cutscene).
The part i am up to is where the tree boss is in the area with the spiders and slugs, i cant seem to figure out what to do next.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The part i am up to is where the tree boss is in the area with the spiders and slugs, i cant seem to figure out what to do next.
Forgive me for asking the obvious question first, but did you defeat the tree there? A warp circle should appear afterwards, right where it used to be. This is assuming I'm thinking of the right spot; unfortunately I'm not at my PC right now to double check.

Ferree

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Forgive me for asking the obvious question first, but did you defeat the tree there? A warp circle should appear afterwards, right where it used to be. This is assuming I'm thinking of the right spot; unfortunately I'm not at my PC right now to double check.
Ahh never mind I figured it out, i tried fighting it once before and it had like infinite health, i went back to the town and clicked on the stack of books in the book shop. went back and killed the tree boss, then the circle appeared.

Zukebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After beating the final boss and getting access to the CG room, a path opens up to the left of the place where the tree boss guarding the teleport stone was. It's not visible at all, so just rub your face along the debris until you find the way through.

Go to the upper left and you'll go into another area where there are large groups of every enemy in the game hardcoded to only do lewd things and autoattacks, and at the very top of the area is a ring that gives whoever wears it a 100% pregnancy rate (a shame there's only one of these).

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You know i'm quite dissapointed that when the enemies grab the heroines, on the cg it looks like they rip clothes, but when they do the h-grab, clothes are still there.

Also how do the phobias work?

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

How do I get rid of those ass parasites? (lel)

EDIT: Ah got it. Its those expensive vials you can buy in the shop.

Last edited:
OP
S

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You know i'm quite dissapointed that when the enemies grab the heroines, on the cg it looks like they rip clothes, but when they do the h-grab, clothes are still there.

Also how do the phobias work?
I think that there's either a random chance or a certain amount of times that an enemy type rapes a girl that will give them the Phobia skill for that enemy type. It has a random chance to trigger and will cause the girl to lose her turn. It's neat in that it's the game acknowledging that constant rape isn't great for the mind, but if you're seriously trying to complete the game it can be annoying to deal with.

How do I get rid of those ass parasites? (lel)

EDIT: Ah got it. Its those expensive vials you can buy in the shop.
You only need to buy 1 of those vials since they're not consumed on use.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those still interested or lucky enough to have been stopped by a game-breaking bug, there was a small update to the game that was released today. From what little I can figure out, at least a few bugs were fixed, though all I have to help me is a machine translator (and we all know how helpful those can be). It says something about "continuous climax modification", so I hope that means the problem some of the people in here were having should be fixed with this new version.

Attachments

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks elusi. Ill add in the update to the partial.

Zukebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey yugifan, mind posting a list of all the sex-based passives the girls can develop after being raped enough?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey yugifan, mind posting a list of all the sex-based passives the girls can develop after being raped enough?
Not 100% sure which is passive, but im guessing it's some of these ones?

Anyway, Partial is updated to 1.0.6

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm surprised some people haven't figured this out yet, but in town you can buy a number of vials that decrease the H stats (Breasts, Vagina, Ass and Libido as far as I can tell). The lower those are the fewer climaxes the characters have so just stock up on those.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty sure we all knew that. It doesn't erase phobias though, and the passive traits like Sensitive [blank] make them gain it back super fast.

Also, the trait that makes them more likely to be a target is annoying, because the first two girls have it, and the second two don't, so I can't get the second two girls attacked because the first two are always being targeted.

Also, there's some small scenes for talking to random people with the leeches in you. (for diffrent characters) the shop-crowd scene has a continuation if the main-girl's ass is sensitive enough that you don't even get a choice to resist when she's groped. I got a "Rose dice" for that, it seems to give a random effect when rolled.

The princess girl can masturbate in the bath if she's corrupt enough. No reward for that yet.

Also, I met the curio-dealer outside of the bar and he had dinner with the main-girl and gave her some sort of item. No idea how to use it.

I'm stuck in the spider-area now because all my characters are so weak and prone to being raped that they can't attack. Even though none of them actually have spiderphobia yet.

I can't even grind against lower-level mobs becasue they get taken down right away, even if I use the ointments to lower their sensitivity to 0 beforehand.

The main problem is that it's my two attackers who are rape-bait, and the supporters are the only ones who can attack, which means that i'm stuck in an endless loop of rescue/rescue/rescue over and over without anyone who can actually attack.

I guess i could level the mage until her multi-target water-spell can oneshot groups, but...

i might have to start over and try to actually avoid getting the girls raped until I've leveled them up a bit.

The "continuous orgasm" skill that was translated as "cum-spasm" (Personally I'd have gone for 'Orgasmic Convulsions' or just continuous orgasm) is annoying too, because I've no idea how to stop it and sometimes it lasts for over a minute, even with me holding the skip-button.
At that point it's not hot anymore, it's just annoying.

edit: Do the mutant enemies (born from the heroines) do anything? Other than use heroine skills on you?

Last edited:

Zukebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The "continuous orgasm" skill that was translated as "cum-spasm" (Personally I'd have gone for 'Orgasmic Convulsions' or just continuous orgasm) is annoying too, because I've no idea how to stop it and sometimes it lasts for over a minute, even with me holding the skip-button.
At that point it's not hot anymore, it's just annoying.

edit: Do the mutant enemies (born from the heroines) do anything? Other than use heroine skills on you?
1.06 remedies the problem with too much cumming, limits chain orgasms to 4 max and lets you get an accessory for each girl that reduces pleasure damage to 1/10 after losing their virginity (talk to the nun in town)

The mutant enemies drop very good gear for the girl that birthed them the first time you kill them. They also give ludicrous quantities of exp and use no rape attacks/do not trigger phobias if you need to level grind a bit.

slime -> armor
rat -> headwear
spider -> weapon
worm -> best armor
dog -> best headwear
plant -> best weapon

The second and later times you kill them they just drop some sensitivity boosting lotions corresponding to the girl that birthed them.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1.06 remedies the problem with too much cumming, limits chain orgasms to 4 max and lets you get an accessory for each girl that reduces pleasure damage to 1/10 after losing their virginity (talk to the nun in town)
I spoke to her and got a bunch of items, but they look broken, no icon, no description and they can't be equipped. Might be an issue with the translation.

Testing.

edit, yeah, it's the translation

Translation side-by-side with raw, the new items are fucked.

Last edited:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It says something about "continuous climax modification",...
Hmm. Sounds almost more like a feature than a bug to me! xD
Anyways, huge thx for the 1.06! Hope our (im)partial God yugi's latest patch will work with it.

This game looks and sounds like fun. I guess 'Joker' should have given it away but damn am I slow today... lol

OP
S

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm. Sounds almost more like a feature than a bug to me! xD
Anyways, huge thx for the 1.06! Hope our (im)partial God yugi's latest patch will work with it.

This game looks and sounds like fun. I guess 'Joker' should have given it away but damn am I slow today... lol
The partial translation doesn't fully work with 1.06 since it "breaks" the anti-sex items you can get if you don't want to see your girls climax from the wind hitting their skin (as was mentioned earlier in this topic). That may be fixed soon.

If you haven't played the initial release (1.05) you might as well just to see why some people here were complaining about the sex attacks and stats. It's both really funny and frustrating to see one of your girls cum over 30 times in a row from a creampie.

Edit: It looks like Amelia (pink-haired girl) still can cum endlessly in 1.06, judging from what I can make out from a machine translation of the dev's blog. Amelia and Esther (green-haired girl) also still "learn" cum-spasm after every battle which should only happen once. These both should be fixed in a future update. The blog also has a downloadable save for those who are facing an endless loop bug at the ancient ruins.

Last edited:

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

More. I want more of this.

Where and how much do I pay to get something similar-but-more, content-wise?

... if only it were that easy, lol.

Yugi, any chance of translating the in-combat dialogs for the Paralysed/Throb/Pain events, as well as the out-of-combat 'ability gained' conversations?