What's new

RPG [とらうま商事] JumbleStrikers (RJ294780)

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
1586616639450.png

The sequel for Jumble Jokers

Thread

An rpgmaker game that follows all of the standard controls and formula.

It has combat rape and if you don't free a girl before it progresses she becomes unable to defend herself and may become pregant upon the enemy finishing.

The demo has spiders and slugs as well as molestation from ghosts, a tentacle and a innkeeper while the character sleeps.
Images show that their will be at least 4 girls, only two in the trial and other creatures, including goblins and tentacles. An image of a goblin birth is confirmed and images himt towards at least one other humanoid but details are unclear.

The Game is planned for release 14th November 2020

Last edited:

felicecaccamo

Reputation score
can anybody please help me to register or get the demo in some way? if it is possible obviously

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Probably the game I look forward to the most. Was there any kind of ETA in any of the blogposts? The trial caught me off guard but now it got my hopes up about the game getting closer to completion.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's finally happening huh? Lets see how good the sequel holds up.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
From the enemies of the 1st game i hope the rats come back and we get some mammals too, and it was weird that the first enemies encountered were the spiders, i expected something like the bandits.

There's seem to be a delay or bug that once the characters are pregnant, you can't see their belly unless you change places (go to other part of the map), and then check your menu screen.

Also i got an error about "darkness" and other thing that changed map but nothing loaded, only black screen.

Probably the game I look forward to the most. Was there any kind of ETA in any of the blogposts? The trial caught me off guard but now it got my hopes up about the game getting closer to completion.
Dev mentioned that he wants to release the game till november, 7 months to go.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
The few frames of animation in the battle ports are a welcome touch.

STeLeR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As you have the option to change the order in the team, and under it there is something like another tab, we could possibly get both the new girls and the old girls available later on to play with. I hope it will turn out like that

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
the trial stops after ypu see those images at the temple, right?
Yes, that's the end of the "trial", i would believe that's the DLSITE Trial since it's 0.90 ver., at least on the Ci-En we might get sneak peek of new enemies

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Only went through the demo briefly, but has anyone encountered any of the pink trap bags that were in JJ (the ones that increase the party's arousal/sensitivity for one battle)? Didn't find any despite some saving + loading, which is a shame because I thought they were a good feature in the original.

STeLeR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
We got 5 new enemies until now planned for the game. Humans, Ghosts, Flies, Maggots, Goblins. Wonder what else is in store.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
We got 5 new enemies until now planned for the game. Humans, Ghosts, Flies, Maggots, Goblins. Wonder what else is in store.
Not really maggots, but maybe they would count as enemies when the characters give birth to the flies.

This is what we have already confirmed enemies from the images:
-Humans
-Spiders
-Slugs
-Big Worm
-Goblin
-Flies
-Dogs

Probably from the months we wait for the game the dev will show new enemies, i'm hoping for the rats to come back or getting some apes/gorilla or horse so we can see more stuff about the birthing scenes

fnrblackbird

Lurker
Reputation score
Sweet! I loved the last game by this artist and this one looks awesome so far as well. I've started a basic translation for the demo and I'm hoping to keep it updated if the artist updates the game regularly on ci-en. I don't think I could do the entire game in one go in any reasonable amount of time but I've gotten most of the main story in the demo done and I've started work on all the extra NPC dialog and the side events like the ghost house.

Should I wait to post a "full" translation or should I put the partial out now with a bunch of gibberish still in the game?

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update on ci-en, seems that the dev posted explanations to those who never played jumble jokers.

We also got to see how the green haired character's sex-end picture looks like.

He mentions how many cg's are gonna be in this game
-Basic HCG 59 pieces
-Standing picture 28 pieces
-H cut-in 12 pieces

Also by the look of the pictures, which is something i'm a bit sad of it, it seems that those behind of the 1st pictures are gonna be all the enemies of the game (We already got spoiled beforehand so it's not surprising), but the strange thing is that i'm trying to make equations of the HCG's or the h-cut pieces but i can't seem to get the number of enemies. This means that there MIGHT be some enemies not yet shown/announced so i'm really hoping the rats come back or a new enemy appears later months.

TOTAL ENEMIES SHOWN: 9
(It's weird looking at the swarm next to the slug, on the pictures of his blog he showed that the enemy would be almost the same as the slug (Parasite move), but maybe it's a totally different h-scene? Let's hope so)

Jumble jokers enemies: 8-9(?)

STeLeR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sweet! I loved the last game by this artist and this one looks awesome so far as well. I've started a basic translation for the demo and I'm hoping to keep it updated if the artist updates the game regularly on ci-en. I don't think I could do the entire game in one go in any reasonable amount of time but I've gotten most of the main story in the demo done and I've started work on all the extra NPC dialog and the side events like the ghost house.

Should I wait to post a "full" translation or should I put the partial out now with a bunch of gibberish still in the game?
Any translation is welcomed

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Tiny update from the dev on his Ci-en

Just simple bug fixes and changes(?)

For some reason he feels bad that there's no picture in this update so he sneaked peeked one:
-It's the blonde girl from the past game getting assaulted by the slime

I actually though the slime was coming back, but then i saw the girl

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Has trial, not sure if it's the same as the ci-en one previously.

Late November, price undecided yet but author think it'll be 1980 yen.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Has trial, not sure if it's the same as the ci-en one previously.

Late November, price undecided yet but author think it'll be 1980 yen.
Probably the same trial just with the bug fixes the dev mentioned last ci-en post, haven't seen it

Well, 4 whole months wait time, with this pandemic around at least it's a thing to wait for something. Also the dev said something about enemies but couldn't get quite well what did it meant since translator is bad, he plans to make new enemies or if the time is clear he will add more enemies? (or i got everything wrong lol)

Regarding of the price he even mentioned he either has plans to release it with 25% off at first

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Probably the same trial just with the bug fixes the dev mentioned last ci-en post, haven't seen it

Well, 4 whole months wait time, with this pandemic around at least it's a thing to wait for something. Also the dev said something about enemies but couldn't get quite well what did it meant since translator is bad, he plans to make new enemies or if the time is clear he will add more enemies? (or i got everything wrong lol)

Regarding of the price he even mentioned he either has plans to release it with 25% off at first
The last bit before the picture?
The short version is that despite the November expect release, pretty much everything is done (the planned CGs, story, even test played)

He gave the 3-4 months period in case something happen, but if there's time left to spare maybe he'll add more enemies.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I DLed the demo from DLsite. Unfortunately, there is only spider and slugs.

Also, just personal preferences, but I was hoping that you can unlock ahegao face for your MCs, but you can't... :cry: