What's new

RPG RPG Maker [とらうま商事] Jumble Jokers (RJ180724)

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Any news 'bout the release of the second game?
Whis the the dev will implement actual clothes damages and preg belly.... those are some of the details missing from the first game and it would be sweet to have them.
Does the blog have good news for you, that's a visible pregnant belly in an image.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
View attachment 29556

New update with some Amelia info. She still uses powerful magic, which is usable even at restraint level 1, but not beyond that. It also doesn't release restraints so it can't be used for rescuing.

Also some pregnancy info - unlike the previous game, you can treat pregnancy with an item if it hasn't progressed too far. If it's too late, you either need treatment from a doctor (again) or to just let it happen.

Next update's planned for around April, and he's starting work on the trial version.
Yay, quite hyped about the game. Hopefully the dev improves stuff that wasn't that great in the first game.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
YES, good thing about the pregnancy being visible, for now it's waiting time again till April update to see the CI-EN the dev is going to (Or was it FANTIA?)

Really good stuff, kinda still waiting for another new enemy being visible on the sneak peeks.

Also, i just notice the 4th character's clothing, was she always wearing her shorts THAT OPEN hahahahaha

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Small new update on the blog, by the looks of it the dev is gonna make the CI-EN in april (or start it)

By the looks of it seems that the name of this new game will be

JUMBLE STRIKERS

Also new enemies revealed: Goblins
I didn't notice the goblins at once until I decided to look closely at the game cover xD Then oh snap there they are .

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So there is a trial version now:
Don't even need to pay, just follow.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I swear this is at least the third occasion where I've checked the blog after weeks, if not months, of ignoring it, saw nothing new, and an update occurred less than a day later. If this had released twelve hours earlier, I'd have time to give it a whirl, but now I have to wait a while. Thanks for the heads up.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Now there's a demo out for the sequel, please make a dedicated thread for it in Under Construction. thank

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I really loved it, sad that the first enemies on the cutscene don't rape the character, but at least the worm can do harassment.

Enemies only that appear in the demo and can rape the characters are the spider and slug, slug is mostly parasite mode.

Also, can the spiders impregnate the characters or wasn't implemented in this trial? cause on top of the map it looks like the area where the children of the characters appear once birthed like in the last game. And i found in the items a contraceptive pill, but nothing that can makes the character 100% pregnant

EDIT: Ok it took like many rapes to finally check out the pregnancy, i suppose since it's spiders the belly doesn't bulge big enough to be noticeable, perhaps human,dogs,mamals give the belly, who knows

I have my save file here, just sleep on the inn in the first town plenty of times and the character will talk about it.

Last edited:

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
I really loved it, sad that the first enemies on the cutscene don't rape the character, but at least the worm can do harassment.

Enemies only that appear in the demo and can rape the characters are the spider and slug, slug is mostly parasite mode.

Yay, the spider, one enemy i cannot get over the heebie-jeebies of, and parasite-mode-slug, one i'd totally rather was normal rape instead. ... and the worm is only harassment, dammit! G-Worm was one of the best ones before! Still looking forward to it.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Only spider and slug? So nothing interesting, guess I'll wait for the full version.

felicecaccamo

Reputation score
can somebody please help to get the trial version through the site? i don't know how to register.... or just share it, since it is a demo evrsion and it shouldn't be considered as piracy...

Mirelurk

Reputation score
I can't play. Anytime I launch it I have no text, but I can still select the options. I press what I think is "play" and after few seconds of no text (only backgrounds) i get this error, then the game crashes.
I've extracted the files with the -JIS and "normally" as well, but still I keep having these issues.
1635422373752.png

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't play. Anytime I launch it I have no text, but I can still select the options. I press what I think is "play" and after few seconds of no text (only backgrounds) i get this error, then the game crashes.
I've extracted the files with the -JIS and "normally" as well, but still I keep having these issues.
View attachment 41518
do you have the RTP installed?

LustfulDoll

Reputation score
View attachment 41518
or system locale not japanese.