What's new

RPG RPG Maker [とらうま商事] Jumble Jokers (RJ180724)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Blog update:

Enemies now can gang-up with a character, therefore if you wish to rescue her you will need to spend more characters using the "help". Okay mechanic, but it will be a real pain with the 6-5 enemy encounters.

Looks that each character will have different poses when being grabbed by how many enemies
Thank you for telling us about the new update. That got me hyped xD

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sounds ambitious. I wish the author good luck on implementing, and completing that combat system.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
New blog post.

The dev seems to be working better story of the 2nd game, i think he felt that the 1st one really had nothing interesting as a plot point and just small quests.

H-scene featuring pink hair, seems that the slug still mantain the parasite attack (Look at the monk girls legs), although looking at the picture you are gonna need like A LOT of area attacks because the amount of enemies that can h-grab you is insane.

Cry1w

Reputation score
well if i want to play the demo i get the bitmap error and i dont want to srew arround with the script any advise ? i have the runtime packages aswell no problems with that

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
well if i want to play the demo i get the bitmap error and i dont want to srew arround with the script any advise ? i have the runtime packages aswell no problems with that
antivirus, system locale not set to japanese, to long giberish folder name - take your pick

felicecaccamo

Reputation score
Any news 'bout the release of the second game?
Whis the the dev will implement actual clothes damages and preg belly.... those are some of the details missing from the first game and it would be sweet to have them.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Any news 'bout the release of the second game?
Whis the the dev will implement actual clothes damages and preg belly.... those are some of the details missing from the first game and it would be sweet to have them.
No information on both your questions. The dev only has stated that the game will be on 2020, anything else about that (clothing damage, pregnancy belly) none at all

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Blog post update.

Game story wise, the dev mentions that the game will be "serious", he wrote that many people wanted gag-joke sorta like the 1st one, but he decided to stay with seriousness.

Next is characters

We know get story of the characters, 1st one is the monk girl and (google translation) says that she is friends with the hero (perhaps the purple haired girl of the 1st game)

CG Sneak peek we get to see the ninjas how their grab is gonna be (shackling the heroines). The only thing that i don't get is since they are human, is the birthing scenes will be the human baby? Cause the egg would have no sense (mostly because in jumble jokers 1 it was monsters only)

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Blog post update.

Game story wise, the dev mentions that the game will be "serious", he wrote that many people wanted gag-joke sorta like the 1st one, but he decided to stay with seriousness.

Next is characters

We know get story of the characters, 1st one is the monk girl and (google translation) says that she is friends with the hero (perhaps the purple haired girl of the 1st game)

CG Sneak peek we get to see the ninjas how their grab is gonna be (shackling the heroines). The only thing that i don't get is since they are human, is the birthing scenes will be the human baby? Cause the egg would have no sense (mostly because in jumble jokers 1 it was monsters only)
I wouldn't mind if the babies are monsters again but not eggs only especially if the monsters are known to put a bun into the oven and not eggs. X3

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I wouldn't mind if the babies are monsters again but not eggs only especially if the monsters are known to put a bun into the oven and not eggs. X3
This is the weird thing, since on the 1st one EVERYTHING gave the heroines egg pregnancy.

Also i just noticed that if the dev goes as it goes right now.... I fear we might get the DEMO in LATE 2020, he's taking 4 months to give a report, and since he's introducing the new heroines, that means there's gonna be 3 blog updates left just for the characters (That means 4 months each for each character. Total= all characters introduced till SEPTEMBER 2020)

I know the dev said that the game would be on 2020, but late 2020? dang

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
This is the weird thing, since on the 1st one EVERYTHING gave the heroines egg pregnancy.

Also i just noticed that if the dev goes as it goes right now.... I fear we might get the DEMO in LATE 2020, he's taking 4 months to give a report, and since he's introducing the new heroines, that means there's gonna be 3 blog updates left just for the characters (That means 4 months each for each character. Total= all characters introduced till SEPTEMBER 2020)

I know the dev said that the game would be on 2020, but late 2020? dang
I'm glad that the developer is porting the same system to the RPG Maker MV engine! Jumble Jokers 1 had to be pretty tedious to make because of the engine itself.
Every face and line the characters makes in Jumble Jokers 1 has to be inserted along with a line of code stating which face or name to put in. And those things changes at almost every line... the developer probably had to look through a list of codes to copy and paste every time!

You won't have that problem for RPG Maker VX Ace onwards, because the name and picture can stay there without needing to put a line of code every time.
There are other limitations as well in RPG Maker XP, such as no auto-fit text function for the chatboxes. It has to be done manually.
It's just not as easy to use compared to the newer engines. The amount of bugs in Jumble Jokers 1 is actually surprisingly little considering the engine.
Thus, I do feel like Jumble Jokers 1 was at least a one-year project if it's done by a single person.

Anyway, I don't mind waiting longer for the second game. Seems to me that the developer want to expand on the types of enemies and the combat system, which is great!

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Egg-laying never made sense to begin with since it is determined WAY more by the mother than it is the father so female humans should not really be laying eggs anyways. Not that there's any real-life examples to go by but just in general, the birthing process, the egg cell, it's all on the woman.

Basically, the factory is ALL the woman, the guy just contributes half of the instructions manual to just some of what goes on in that factory. It is also why evolutionarily, the mother cares a lot more about the young since she's contributing a lot more.

Although to be fair, in most of these hentai egg-laying, the bug or whatever just lay eggs in her so the eggs are more like parasites and not her own kids.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Blog update (YES, we didn't had to wait for EDIT: 4 full months)

We get introduced to the "princess" (blonde with bow), apparently if google translate is right she's looking for her sister(?), perhaps the character from the 1st game, anyhow, the archer looks to be a debuffer or somewhat debuffer that helps the party and causes annoyance to the enemy, looks that her counter is getting shackled by the enemy for whatever reason a rat might have a pair of chains??? lol

Also changes on the way of getting XP from battles in multipliers, aka. more enemies in battle will give you way more XP rather than the scouting party of enemies (3 vs 9 enemies)

and the best part, seems that the birth scenes will be depending on what enemy/monster impregnated the character will be the scene (Example: Bug = Egg, uhhhh Mammal creature = same creature without the egg)

Last edited:

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Blog update (YES, we didn't had to wait for 2 full months)

We get introduced to the "princess" (blonde with bow), apparently if google translate is right she's looking for her sister(?), perhaps the character from the 1st game, anyhow, the archer looks to be a debuffer or somewhat debuffer that helps the party and causes annoyance to the enemy, looks that her counter is getting shackled by the enemy for whatever reason a rat might have a pair of chains??? lol

Also changes on the way of getting XP from battles in multipliers, aka. more enemies in battle will give you way more XP rather than the scouting party of enemies (3 vs 9 enemies)

and the best part, seems that the birth scenes will be depending on what enemy/monster impregnated the character will be the scene (Example: Bug = Egg, uhhhh Mammal creature = same creature without the egg)
Horray for good news. 🦊

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know what the pink characters on the right side of this picture translate to?

I figure the first few are similar to the sensitivities from the last game, but not sure what the others are, and because it's a picture I don't have a good way to translate them on my own - plus I figured it might be a common question anyway. =D

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Virgin

Orgasmic pleasure limit

Corruption level
Breast sensitivity
Anal sensitivity
Vaginal sensitivity
Number of orgasms
Number of times she's been raped
Number of vaginal ejaculations
Number of monster egg births
Number of lactations
Number of anal parasites
Number of vagina parasites

Fairly standard set of sex parameters. No doubt it'll be easier for the script kiddies to machine guess once a demo is available and text hookers actually work in the RPG instead of the machine-proof pictures they have to put up with.

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
No doubt it'll be easier for the script kiddies to machine guess once a demo is available and text hookers actually work in the RPG instead of the machine-proof pictures they have to put up with.
One of these day I'll learn the moon runes, but until then, thanks =P

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
2bab7ebf.png

New blog update with an introduction to Ester jr Tetra who, uh, came from the future with a time machine. Why she doesn't use it to solve all the game's problems before they even begin remains to be seen. She plays like Ester with a focus on support/recovery skills, but can also use some limited offensive magic when her level's raised. Apparently she also starts with a 'insensitivity' skill that makes her more resistant to lewd attacks than her teammates.

Blog also mentions some other minor points of interest, like the ability to switch on/off the info of who party members lose their virginity to, and the option to set the maximum number of continuous climaxes.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
View attachment 28273

New blog update with an introduction to Ester jr Tetra who, uh, came from the future with a time machine. Why she doesn't use it to solve all the game's problems before they even begin remains to be seen. She plays like Ester with a focus on support/recovery skills, but can also use some limited offensive magic when her level's raised. Apparently she also starts with a 'insensitivity' skill that makes her more resistant to lewd attacks than her teammates.

Blog also mentions some other minor points of interest, like the ability to switch on/off the info of who party members lose their virginity to, and the option to set the maximum number of continuous climaxes.
EDIT: Something that i keep noticing, the dev keeps forgetting to add her glasses... unless they are no longer on the design

Yeah i guess, continuous climax was hard when the enemy would just touch the character and she would climax 19 times.

Sad we didn't get enemy sneak peek this update.

By the looks of this google translation, the dev is planning to move to CI-EN since his blog is gonna get deleted (or expire) and he's planning to make a paid plan for the trial possibly in april or may (or july cause this translation is weird)., although we are still missing the last character intro which is the pink twintail from the game before.

As for release, it will be in...... NOVEMBER (Big oof, but can't expect something else, i think this dev works alone)

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
372d0c70.png

New update with some Amelia info. She still uses powerful magic, which is usable even at restraint level 1, but not beyond that. It also doesn't release restraints so it can't be used for rescuing.

Also some pregnancy info - unlike the previous game, you can treat pregnancy with an item if it hasn't progressed too far. If it's too late, you either need treatment from a doctor (again) or to just let it happen.

Next update's planned for around April, and he's starting work on the trial version.