What's new

RPG [とらうま商事] JumbleStrikers (RJ294780)

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Might sound boring, but as I got older, slimes, tentacles and the like have gotten lazy and boring in hentai games. I tend to like the more humanoid or supernatural creatures.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Might sound boring, but as I got older, slimes, tentacles and the like have gotten lazy and boring in hentai games. I tend to like the more humanoid or supernatural creatures.
To each their own i guess.

I can only tell you that the humanoid enemies in this game are the Goblin and bandit. As for supernatural creatures not really, everyone of them seems like your classy type of enemy (Unless we get something if the dev decides to add more enemies with the time he has)

funclone

Reputation score
1597184731710.png
Does anyone know how to fix this? I kept downloading from dlsite and kept getting this whenever i open the game.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You know it!

Well, i've NEVER actually liked them tentacles actually...not back then, not now lol

Oh and dude with the error, i get the impression you trynna run the exe from the fucking .rar without freakin' decompressin' first
Am i right?

If so, decompress
If not, why is the path so weird like "temp"?

If you actually decompressed in such a location, try another one that is more user friendly. I mean, desktop, documents, or anywhere really where there is no possible Admin problems.
@funclone

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Didn't saw the new update, anyhow here:

Update from the CI-EN, dev has been going around with the game, he found some bugs and fixed them, he mentions that the bugs aren't that "threatening" to delay the game, so the game stays at late november.

We managed to get to see the goblins in action grabbing the blonde girl and how do they "work", there's apparently a mechanic on the goblin cave that if you ignore the goblins too much they'll manage to band together and 9-8 goblins will mass you up (Don't know if you can't escape this fight)

Also he mentions that he got inspired by goblin slayer (In which how the goblins team up together to pin down the girl and rape her)

Well, i've NEVER actually liked them tentacles actually...not back then, not now lol

Oh and dude with the error, i get the impression you trynna run the exe from the fucking .rar without freakin' decompressin' first
Am i right?
@funclone
Tentacles have turned boring for me since the beginning of hentai, every hentai had them as the "main attraction".

As for the error, where did you downloaded the trial? i remember the dev saying that he was gonna update the trial with only bug fixes

funclone

Reputation score
Didn't saw the new update, anyhow here:

Update from the CI-EN, dev has been going around with the game, he found some bugs and fixed them, he mentions that the bugs aren't that "threatening" to delay the game, so the game stays at late november.

We managed to get to see the goblins in action grabbing the blonde girl and how do they "work", there's apparently a mechanic on the goblin cave that if you ignore the goblins too much they'll manage to band together and 9-8 goblins will mass you up (Don't know if you can't escape this fight)

Also he mentions that he got inspired by goblin slayer (In which how the goblins team up together to pin down the girl and rape her)

Tentacles have turned boring for me since the beginning of hentai, every hentai had them as the "main attraction".

As for the error, where did you downloaded the trial? i remember the dev saying that he was gonna update the trial with only bug fixes
I just clicked the link on CI-EN which directed me to dlsite. I downloaded the trial, extracted from the zip like i always do towards my desktop, downloads, and documents folders and I still get the error. First time I had this kind of problem but guess I should wait?

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's so fucking weird your exe is in desktop yet you get an error pointing to a temp folder.
Run as admin, check said folder isn't write protected in its properties, delete it so the game makes it clean again if it needs to, or whatever.

Or check if your computer has AIDS, lol.
Just kidding (not. May be a damn virus for all we know. Yes. I know...viruses in 2020. What do you know? Sometimes they do happen)

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
When you keep on liking tentacles, you eventually get picky, though it doesn't help that a lot of games use really lazy or lame positions and angles for them. I've long been tired of the lazy slime blob beanbag seat position, it comes off like "i wanted a slime fuck scene, but didn't want to draw any actual tentacles or slime doing anything", or the old generic spread eagle bondage-y tentacle hold.

Tentacles offer a really easy way to make the position or viewing angle all kinds of interesting, and it's just given up so easy.

I'm generally feeling bored with humanoid enemies, for the similar reason, they're just lazily done so often. If i have the choice of losing virginity and it's given special note in the status, i like to lose it to something i like the scene of, and if it's just lazy ass bandits with a doggy style pose without even a leg lift or something, i'mma reload that shit.

In jokers, i actually really liked the G-worms as they visually gave me tentacles, and for the first girl did a rather rare leg up side pose. The pink haired girl got a lazy side angle where you couldn't see the good stuff.

It all depends. There are so many artists that have amazing art, but bad angles, and others with janky sketch art with POV shots that i could fap to over and over again for months.

But hey, ya can't help what gets your crotch crispy, so keep likin' what you like, this is just an opinion post.

funclone

Reputation score
It's so fucking weird your exe is in desktop yet you get an error pointing to a temp folder.
Run as admin, check said folder isn't write protected in its properties, delete it so the game makes it clean again if it needs to, or whatever.

Or check if your computer has AIDS, lol.
Just kidding (not. May be a damn virus for all we know. Yes. I know...viruses in 2020. What do you know? Sometimes they do happen)
lol I got it I literally just went to sleep and tried again and it worked thx for the help.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
When you keep on liking tentacles, you eventually get picky, though it doesn't help that a lot of games use really lazy or lame positions and angles for them. I've long been tired of the lazy slime blob beanbag seat position, it comes off like "i wanted a slime fuck scene, but didn't want to draw any actual tentacles or slime doing anything", or the old generic spread eagle bondage-y tentacle hold.

Tentacles offer a really easy way to make the position or viewing angle all kinds of interesting, and it's just given up so easy.

In jokers, i actually really liked the G-worms as they visually gave me tentacles, and for the first girl did a rather rare leg up side pose. The pink haired girl got a lazy side angle where you couldn't see the good stuff.

It all depends. There are so many artists that have amazing art, but bad angles, and others with janky sketch art with POV shots that i could fap to over and over again for months.
This is what made me like Jumble jokers and strikers, although while i get to see the poses of each of the characters, there's a chance that i won't like the poses too, like for example:

On strikers we already managed to see all the poses the spider will have, and from them, i only liked the spider on the black haired girl, the others were a meh pose for me

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
This is what made me like Jumble jokers and strikers, although while i get to see the poses of each of the characters, there's a chance that i won't like the poses too, like for example:

On strikers we already managed to see all the poses the spider will have, and from them, i only liked the spider on the black haired girl, the others were a meh pose for me
I like the one on the blonde..... before the spider shows up. After, nope.

I also generally hate spiders tho, so that tends to not help, lol.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have always found tentacles boring but what made tentacle one of the main faces of hentai, at least in the West, is cuz it is both bizarre unique to hentai. You can't exactly have tentacle, or anything close to it, in live action so when many Westerners think tentacles, they think hentai, and visa versa.

I also find slimes and bugs to be boring, which this game might be full of. Pretty much the only non-humanoids hentai I like are dogs and horses. The last game didn't have horses, I hope this one does.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
New CI-EN post, featuring the Red parasites sucking on the Pink haired girl tits

this is mostly Q&A from the dev answering some questions from people, can't "translate well" all of them but there seems to be that the dev plans to implement "x-ray" view on the status of the character, you can see the slugs inside her + her vagina with semen

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New post on the Ci-en page, detailing a 'Jokers' difficulty mode and a custom battle feature.

A quick MTL notes that he balanced the first game such that luck could get the girls fucked even if you were playing seriously, and Strikers has been balanced more leniently.

However:
"there was an opinion that "that thrill is good ... Therefore, we have added the Jokers difficulty level of Jokers, which makes you incapacitated from the first stage of capture. "
I assume that means a girl can normally save herself on the first stage of a restraint attack, but needs help if it progresses - this changes it so that they can't help themselves at all.

The custom battle feature looks like we can select up to 8 enemies of our choosing to fight against.

I don't think any of the pictures showed new enemies - there's a:
Red worm thing (presumably linked to the last pic he posted),
A red dog (maybe new?),
Some ninjas (shown previously when explainig Bow lady's weakness to hand restraints),
and some humanoids with a spear.

No new H content was shown, unless I'm very blind. Expected release is still November.

Sounds like he's still going through the typical bug squashing procedure:

Ci-En page said:
No, but after about 10 laps, even if I think that there will be no bugs anymore, bugs still appear.
Or rather, I even forgot to implement one item ... Abune

But it's okay ... it should be out in November ...
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs.
Take one down, patch it around
127 little bugs in the code...

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I don't think any of the pictures showed new enemies - there's a:
Red worm thing (presumably linked to the last pic he posted),
A red dog (maybe new?),
Some ninjas (shown previously when explainig Bow lady's weakness to hand restraints),
and some humanoids with a spear.
Yeah, all enemies have been shown already some months ago on the "tutorial" pictures the dev posted. (Then again, he mentioned that MAYBE he would be making more, i give it a 10-5% chance there's other new enemy)

Totally new enemies:
-Ninja
-Fly
-Goblin
-Some weird swarm worms (They aren't the slugs)

We back at it enemies:
-Dog
-Parasite
-Big Worm
-Slugs
-Spider

Can't wait for this game, been waiting it for a year now

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
CI-EN Update

We finally get to see the last enemy we had doubt of what it was:

-It's a swarm of maggots

Apparently the dev got inspired to make the flies and maggots by the game Hounds of Blade made by Inui Factory

Also seems that he wanted to check out the "positioning" of the characters in the battle screen, depending how many characters are in the party, there will be separated.

That's all for now. We still have 2 full months for release

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
1.05 has been released, and has the jokers system included, but I can't find where the custom battle room is. mentions "under the recollection room", but I haven't seen one. anyone locate it?

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
1.05 has been released, and has the jokers system included, but I can't find where the custom battle room is. mentions "under the recollection room", but I haven't seen one. anyone locate it?
If i'm correct the dev mentioned this would be implemented on the released product, not in this demo.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Probably one last update till the FINAL update (?) on the devs CI-EN (1 MONTH TILL THE GAME RELEASES)

We get the picture of the purple hair character from the first game getting "Jellied"

Also we get some changes/fixes the dev did for the demo (This of course will be added to the final game)

-We get a counter for the girls of times getting "parasited"
-Dev did a small animation for the girls when they get impregnated (No more still image, we get a small animation of the enemies sperm impregnating the girl)

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
New dev post:

Old Enemy is back!

TREE MONSTER
FUCK i wanted either the rats or something new

Well, we get to see the green haired girl get grabbed by it

I applied (I did not say that the examination passed)
I applied for Jumble Strikers official registration.

However! It may be corrected by remand the examination.

However, even if the remand correction is done 4 or 5 times, if this is the case, it will be in time for the end of November.
I'll definitely release it in November!

The price is 1870 yen, but at first there will be bugs, so 20% off that.
Last "probable" post till he releases Late november