What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

They also mention that they balanced out the first part when you go to the
slime mountain with Luka alone.
Since it was next to impossible on HELL Difficulty.
pfft. amateurs.

i love bragging about my paradox from the start playthrough. it was pain at the beginning but god damn was it satisfying.

i do think it's nice of them to tone the difficulty down a bit for non masochists.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Please let me turn the imp trio into tall succubus women.
less joking now this is amazing news.
Very, very likely, if you've seen the artist's other works, you'd see they're very into oppai lolis and I've never seen them draw anything else. That and titjobs, was surprised you could actually have sex with one of the imps.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Very, very likely, if you've seen the artist's other works, you'd see they're very into oppai lolis and I've never seen them draw anything else. That and titjobs, was surprised you could actually have sex with one of the imps.
at first there's few diversion into chibi ...
but now most of their art goes into loli now ...

Note, if you play complete the 1st season, you will notice that 3 loli monmusu is ALWAYS complaining their pettanko and hate Imp girl for her boobs ...
always nagging the Imp to SHARE her boobs to pettanko loli ... LOLZ ...

well, the main goddess and main devil goes loli, naturally a lot of monmusu goes loli too ... There's still plenty "grown up" monmusu, but fewer compared before ...

also for art, at 1st season Monmusu (paradox) the art feels odd at several monmusu, like the artist is more than one person or something ... some drawing looks very sharp and good, some get darker nuance a lot, and few looks like amateurish sketch or some kind of unfinished draft ... (try to extract and compare the picture, you will know what I mean)

I already seen the teaser for 2nd season and the drawing get A LOT BETTER, even compared the best from 1st season (not only for H scene, but also enemy drawing at fight), I hope they will give good quality to ALL drawing scene ... Animation from attack skill also get better ... altough I barely able to read it, it seems the story still as interesting as ever (hoping for full translation again for this 2nd season)

spoilers for that childhood girlfriend ... in intro the scene looks like bugged / darkened / error, and it seems hinting, she is actually ...

Last edited:

Mooooooo

Reputation score

I have a strange issue. None of the MGQ specific sounds or music for me are playing, not the BGM or the sound effects. Only sound effects like pressing buttons in the item screen play. Changing the levels of the BGM or BGS or ME do nothing. I am so confused on what could be wrong.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

also for art, at 1st season Monmusu (paradox) the art feels odd at several monmusu, like the artist is more than one person or something ... some drawing looks very sharp and good, some get darker nuance a lot, and few looks like amateurish sketch or some kind of unfinished draft ... (try to extract and compare the picture, you will know what I mean)
Have you not played the original MGQ or looked into the "character book" in the library? There are a lot of different artists (around 7 or 8 i think) who contributed artwork for the various monster girls and the artists usually have their name in the right corner for each character.

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Have you not played the original MGQ or looked into the "character book" in the library? There are a lot of different artists (around 7 or 8 i think) who contributed artwork for the various monster girls and the artists usually have their name in the right corner for each character.

lolz, miss that spot ... ;)
and no wonder the art goes different a lot of time ...
I guess there are more than few people who working the H scene too ...

it kind of disturbing tough when the box picture, Character, Picture in fight and Picture in H goes different more than one few times ... also when you expect good quality H drawing, it suddenly show low quality one ...

I hope they will arrange this better ...
(in the sample of preview, it goes a lot better ... either they change artist to draw, or they training their skill to draw a lot)

I tried to finish all "talk" in this game before 2nd season game comes out (I feel it's quite important to recruit monmusu and one of main element in gameplay)
I have a strange issue. None of the MGQ specific sounds or music for me are playing, not the BGM or the sound effects. Only sound effects like pressing buttons in the item screen play. Changing the levels of the BGM or BGS or ME do nothing. I am so confused on what could be wrong.
that's ... odd ...
try other game if their BGM also silenced too ...
also try to check Option, maybe BGM get silenced ?

Last edited:

lavos

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There is like 25 total IIRC though half of those have only a few.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I went to the wiki shortly after that and saw just how many there were. I was really off with 7 or 8 lol. Some of the artist I thought did a lot of girls ended being 2 or 3 artist instead. That's pretty awesome to see different people with similar artwork.

I really wished Xelvy made more human characters, I really like Sonya's design (really hoping for actual sex scenes for her in part 2) but after her it's mostly just the chimeras and apoptosis.

I also really like most of Kenko Cross, frfr and Jingai Modoki's work. If any of those artist made a game, I would buy it without hesitation. Masha and Setouchi work is usually a hit or miss with me, and I've been a long time fan of Arekishi's oppai loli designs. Especially their Disgaea fanart.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Translation "Talk" skill continued ...
1125 to 1147
1125 (Dadame) ... DONE ... Continuing ...
1126 (Lizard Thief) ... DONE ... Continuing ...
*there's dialogue info about Speed Beast can produce "Seed" ... but I don't think this feature appear in game, so I just leave this one as raw until confirmed ...
1127 (Lizard Thief/there are 2 LT) ... DONE ... Continuing ...
1128 (Lizard Boss) ... 70% (there's A LOT dialogue "Talk" in here, maybe because this is Boss character ? the percentage progress will be slow)
ARRGH ! I WON'T LOSE TO SOME HORNY LIZARDLY DIALOGUE ! RUSH WORK ! NOW !

25 ?!? wow, so many artist working for this gem ... :eek:
(and I think this game have THE MOST ARTIST working for it)
tough I hope for more quality drawing get higher percentage in filling this next season ...
I guess obviously hiring good quality artist will cost more, thus they alternate between artist ...

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Translation "Talk" skill continued ...
1125 to 1147
1125 (Dadame) ... DONE ... Continuing ...
1126 (Lizard Thief) ... DONE ... Continuing ...
*there's dialogue info about Speed Beast can produce "Seed" ... but I don't think this feature appear in game, so I just leave this one as raw until confirmed ...
1127 (Lizard Thief/there are 2 LT) ... 45% ... Continuing Now ...

tough I hope for more quality drawing get higher percentage in filling this next season ...
I guess obviously hiring good quality artist will cost more, thus they alternate between artist ...
I think it was more like a big collaboration thing but there were quite a few commissioned artist especially for Paradox series.

here's the full list of artist:

Galoga

Demon Girl
Reputation score

-About companions with multiple forms.
>There are several characters with different forms. One example being Sara, who has a human and monster form. You can switch these characters forms by speaking to them in the pocket castle. Depending on the character you might have to complete an event before they can change forms. Depending on the form their basic stats, unique skills, appearance and dialogue can change. Stuff that accrues experience such as level, job, and races remain the same between forms.
I have all the four bandits in my party and now that's one way to get me even more hyped for the part 2.

if the world is trying to follow the correct history, then eventually, the four bandits will be badass again, boy oh boy, i sure am glad keeping myself devoted with raising them all. Even managed to kill the last boss of part 1 with Gob dealing delicious 6700 damage

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have all the four bandits in my party and now that's one way to get me even more hyped for the part 2.

if the world is trying to follow the correct history, then eventually, the four bandits will be badass again, boy oh boy, i sure am glad keeping myself devoted with raising them all. Even managed to kill the last boss of part 1 with Gob dealing delicious 6700 damage
it's kind of close with Suikoden ...
monmusu which manages Inn, Item Sell, Forge, etc ...
there should be someone who manage selling jewelry/equipment too ...
including someone who sell alcohol, or gambling ...
(there's already area for Jewelry,BAR and gambling) ...

and unlocking latent / skill / feature from companion by completing their personal story also available in Suikoden series ... not to mention it only need few script and dialogue to create short event for each character, this can easily added by producer if they want it ... (ex:expansion for Item shop, Forge Shop, etc which already appear in 1st season Paradox)

More Hype for this ...

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

honestly when Paradox ends i'm hoping people start modding the crap outta this game.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

honestly when Paradox ends i'm hoping people start modding the crap outta this game.
I think the first thing we wish for is COMBINED ALL SERIES INTO ONE GAME ! ...
not exactly easy, but possible ...
but we need complete series for it ... (I presume there will be 3 of this game season)

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

im still thinking a scenerio with multiples lucas tryng to fix the whole problem would be so funny :p

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't think fusing the three parts would be an easy task for anyone other than the author, and even then, it would be a big task if they don't prepare the sequels for it now.

Personally I think I'll wait until Dargoth and rogue finish Part 1 before continuing my run, and starting part 2.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think fusing the three parts would be an easy task for anyone other than the author, and even then, it would be a big task if they don't prepare the sequels for it now.

Personally I think I'll wait until Dargoth and rogue finish Part 1 before continuing my run, and starting part 2.
I don't think it'll really be possible anyway. Part 1 alone is huge even compared to other big rpg maker games. Fusing 3 separate huge games into 1 ridiculously huge game....I just don't see it being possible. And in all honestly, I don't see the point in doing so either. I can't think of any benefit ANYONE would gain from it other than seamlessly going from one part to another...but that's just not worth the time and effort it would take to combine them.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

if thats really what you want

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You should try reading the credits of big budget games more often if you think 25 is a lot.

Galoga

Demon Girl
Reputation score

it's kind of close with Suikoden ...
monmusu which manages Inn, Item Sell, Forge, etc ...
there should be someone who manage selling jewelry/equipment too ...
including someone who sell alcohol, or gambling ...
(there's already area for Jewelry,BAR and gambling) ...
inb4 the 4 bandits are the actual canon party member.

personally i dont really mind if they decided to take longer, because damn the part 1 is already massive.

Just like how gaben would usually say, "it's worth the weight"