What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

It's kinda late but I only saw your post just now.

It is store under Tools - Script Editors - SkillWords(Actor)

The way it's store there is by the Character and they have dialogue for all skills available... though some of them are repeated. Good luck if you are going to translate them as well.

There is a SkillWords(Enemy) for the enemy dialogue as well.
hmm, I'll just edit it through Common Event section with RPG MV Maker instead ...
There's indeed Skill words for Actor and enemy ...

it's a bit harder to find, I'll appreciate if you could give number location in common event (RPG Maker MV editor) ... ;)

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmm, I thought this is a RPGVX Ace game?

Can't give you the number location for common events since it doesn't exist there. When a skill is used in battle, it call the line from the script instead of the common events.

Thank for you effort in translating the talk

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

2 Weeks to go boys and girls, we're finally almost here!

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2 Weeks to go boys and girls, we're finally almost here!
hmm, I better hurry then ...
I don't want the talk event still untranslated when the 2nd game comes out ... :cool:
Hmm, I thought this is a RPGVX Ace game?

Can't give you the number location for common events since it doesn't exist there. When a skill is used in battle, it call the line from the script instead of the common events.

Thank for you effort in translating the talk
nope, it's from "Common Event"
the number I mention at several post before "1125 to 1147" is the section in Common Event which contain untranslated talk event (in Fight) ...
I already test it and it really using the talk which contained in Common Event ...

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yes, because when the skill "Talk" is used, there is a line of code that call the common event that you are currently translating now.

For the skill "Steal Pantsu (破廉恥盗み)", it call from the script SkillWords(Actor) instead. You can try translating the line 1120, this line is the dialogue spoken by Ruka when using 破廉恥盗み.

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

DLsite's running a MGQ sale promotion with a neat little page. You can also get a better look at some of the sample product CGs/images there.

Also it seems like they're confirming a midnight (JST) release. Much like they did with Paradox Chapter 1.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

DLsite's running a MGQ sale promotion with a neat little page. You can also get a better look at some of the sample product CGs/images there.

Also it seems like they're confirming a midnight (JST) release. Much like they did with Paradox Chapter 1.
I like son goku-chan already!

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what is "実は空元気" translated for ?
Actually 空元気 ???

Yes, because when the skill "Talk" is used, there is a line of code that call the common event that you are currently translating now.

For the skill "Steal Pantsu (破廉恥盗み)", it call from the script SkillWords(Actor) instead. You can try translating the line 1120, this line is the dialogue spoken by Ruka when using 破廉恥盗み.
OK, I'll try checking script SkillWords(Actor) line 1120 latter ...
I'll finish Common Event 1132 - Talk: Desert Scylla first ...

Done with desert Scylla ...
hmm, TOO MUCH in SkillWords(Actor) ...
I'll just finish Talk event first ...
(it's main feature in game after all, can give or get item or money from enemy, also can make them join to too)

Last edited:

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yariel, all the talk events were translated months ago....

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yariel, all the talk events were translated months ago....
hmm ?
but after I apply the latest patch several of it still NOT translated yet ? :confused:
and I mean "Talk" in skill at fight, not event in main story ...

can you give me the latest patch so I can test it again ...

EDIT :
I stop translation "Talk" first, until it confirmed with Dargoth ...
or is someone can confirmed this ?
(I'll work other partial translation for a time being)

Last edited:

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hmm ?
but after I apply the latest patch several of it still NOT translated yet ? :confused:
and I mean "Talk" in skill at fight, not event in main story ...

can you give me the latest patch so I can test it again ...

EDIT :
I stop translation "Talk" first, until it confirmed with Dargoth ...
or is someone can confirmed this ?
(I'll work other partial translation for a time being)
The latest translation progress can be found . The latest update was 5 hours ago.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The latest translation progress can be found . The latest update was 5 hours ago.
where's the file ? :confused:

note :
something bad happen near me ...
I'll log off for a while ...

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score

where's the file ? :confused:

note :
something bad happen near me ...
I'll log off for a while ...
The source link on the left leads to the file list. Talk dialogues are in CommonEvents.txt

CheckMy4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey. Sorry for throwing this question out of nowhere but is it a bad thing to start the series with the second game storywise? For some reason it just attracts me more.

lavos

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey. Sorry for throwing this question out of nowhere but is it a bad thing to start the series with the second game storywise? For some reason it just attracts me more.
Well Paradox assumes you played the original trilogy so you will be missing a lot of references and getting plenty of spoilers. Whether that matters or not is up to you.

Noh0One

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Judging by the original Monster Girl Quest and what we've seen of Paradox part 1, the series is fairly story-heavy and you won't have much clue what's going on. The characters have already gone through three Tartarus Rifts, ran into Neris and Nero several times, and have already allied with several key characters on the continent.

I mean, if you don't care about the story, they it probably won't be too difficult to follow. Most people just played part 1 through a guide and had no clue what was happening in the plot, and the game plays just fine. You can still collect monster girls, still progress through the game, and still figure out a handful of useful skills. I'm just not sure how much part 2 might bother trying to recap what you did in part 1, though.

Galoga

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I won't exactly say that it's a bad thing but..... you'll lose a lot, the first game is already charming and awesome to begin with, the first game managed to make you fall in love with it's characters, and playing Paradox is almost like a reunion with those characters you once loved(i seriously got too hyped when the 4 bandits quest took place).

Also yeah, you will also get to know the "correct history", get a lot of references, know who's good and who's bad, wut dis' city wut dat' place, how is the game's current universe is not "correct", etc.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I won't exactly say that it's a bad thing but..... you'll lose a lot, the first game is already charming and awesome to begin with, the first game managed to make you fall in love with it's characters, and playing Paradox is almost like a reunion with those characters you once loved(i seriously got too hyped when the 4 bandits quest took place).

Also yeah, you will also get to know the "correct history", get a lot of references, know who's good and who's bad, wut dis' city wut dat' place, how is the game's current universe is not "correct", etc.
thats one the strongest and weakest link in paradox, someone who played the novel will see a lot of easter eggs and comedy around that becouse most moment of paradox are references to the novel (and you waifu) meanwhile someone new will just ignore those things.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i was happy as fuck when Eva was someone you got to recruit in the first part. on top of Chrome and 3 of the imps. only thing i hope for is them giving me Laplace

Galoga

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i was happy as fuck when Eva was someone you got to recruit in the first part. on top of Chrome and 3 of the imps. only thing i hope for is them giving me Laplace
I didn't expect that she'd join right away, i thought that there'd be a requirement.

also didn't expect that she's quite popular that she got her own lovey dovey doujin with luka