What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

i was happy as fuck when Eva was someone you got to recruit in the first part. on top of Chrome and 3 of the imps. only thing i hope for is them giving me Laplace

They really went all in with that boss in the original trilogy. Easily ticks every possible fetish box more than any other monster and comes with one of those hime cuts w/red eyes to boot. No other encounter covers as much pure fetish ground as Eva. You get foot fetish, butt fetish, breast fetish, even armpit fetish on top of the standard Succubus skills like energy drain.

Nope, your not.
Since I can read shi*t in japanese and the translation will take some time .. going out and *chrm* see what the new zones/monsters have in store for me... *chrm* ... yeah.

Well that's good to kn.... HOLY SHIT that avatar, god damn son :eek:

People with their organized team and i be like "nah i'll go with 4 bandits"

actually nvm, teeny is hella useful for providing SP + dances and vanilla's very good at managing and using items, gob full dps and papi full crit dps, kinda want to make a fanart of vanilla in a business suit and teeny with a maid suit.
IF ONLY I CAN DRAW.

You know? While looking at my party members in the castle I realized: "Oh, yeah! You can get male party members too". It suddenly hit me, since the second part looks more focused towards Black Alice/Alice Tromelia, maybe we'll be able to get Heinrich as male party member too! Whether it may be an alternate version of him or if the Berserker armor is still around after his one-on-one with Nero, we may be able to cure him and get paradox Heinrich.

Speaking of Nero, I have been wondering what his and Neris's intentions really are, while all other factions seem to be trying to get paradox timeline to be as close as the original timeline, I feel that Nero and Neris are actually trying the opposite, to deviate from it. Nero takes Angel Halo away at the point where Luka was supposed to get it, and Neris is going around beating people up that Luka was supposed to beat. Maybe they have a different approach to deal with apoptosis?

People with their organized team and i be like "nah i'll go with 4 bandits"

actually nvm, teeny is hella useful for providing SP + dances and vanilla's very good at managing and using items, gob full dps and papi full crit dps, kinda want to make a fanart of vanilla in a business suit and teeny with a maid suit.
IF ONLY I CAN DRAW.

The 4 bandits are freaking op when you think how early you get them. Going with the 4 bandits isn't a bad idea at all. My party sure as hell wasn't organized, Hild/Sonya/Alice/Nuruko are only in the party because of story. Kamuro to fill in mandatory fluffy tail, Teeny cause I wanted at least 1 of the bandits in my party and Slyph because......she's funny. My whole pleasure squad thing was a completely whimsical idea that actually worked. Hell I took Nuruko and made her into a idol...a freaking idol mostly as a joke.....and it worked far better than I could have ever hoped.

You don't need Alice and Sonya in the Party, if you want them to talk.
As far as I can tell, they are too Story involved. So even if you have them both in the Castle, they still talk there part.

As for the male Members .. no, one is enough.
Problem with them is (never tried it, but Luka is proof enough for me) when they get binded - they get raped. The Girl's just can't move for some turns .. snake- and fluffy tails are not the best thing to insert if you want to weaken your foes.

and for the four bandits .. if we really get the adult version of them .. that would be awesome. Vanilla is my Thief/Merchant since she first joined .. maybe I'll put them all in my off party when that happens.
The Question is only ... when they get new forms (like these, the succubus version of Sara or grown-up Alice) will they need more than 100 Affection for the new scenes? would be obvious I guess .. since you can get 2000+ Affection .. they could just add new Options for 150, 200, 500, 750, 1000 etc

Neris and Nero are pretty cool. But I guess I get this feeling just because they are soo damn OP right now
Can't wait too see what everyone's planning :D
only .. Nero .. is male .. but also a monster .. can he get raped? :-/

Hell I took Nuruko and made her into a idol...a freaking idol mostly as a joke.....and it worked far better than I could have ever hoped.
Idol nuruko? now that's something i wanted to try seeing.

females monsters have also raped each others in the past, nero shouldn't be an exception, especially that he's a male.

if you follow "the base story", all female monster is really horny, and you know about sickness which strike Harpies ? yeah, just like that ...

eventually monster and sub race suppress their lust and most of them become co-exist with human ...
(this Luka world have that setting, but that goddess have the old setting which is why she totally disagree with Luka's world)

it doesn't mean they all good or something, just as you starting to play this game, you should notice the monster sometimes get too horny or too mischief ... thus they will abduct and rape male, they still limit to few "good moment" and eventually release the human, killing won't happen in that kind of monster ...

however, not all of them like that ...
if you can read game over rape event, some will eventually rape male to death or enslave the male to become their sex slave ...

^^ pretty much setting in Monster Girl Quest series ^^ :D

storywise yes but gameplay wise no(honstly this will make no sense once someone like maccubus shows up)... lets just pretend that everytime he's about to be raped he stops time and runs away :rolleyes:

guess I was just confused, nice he's the first male monster indroduced

Which leads me to the question, why? Monsters can decide wich gender there child should be. And if we see Neris trying to seduce Luka as "there is no incest in a monster society" ...
could it be possibly to breed with there own offspring?

I'm thinking too much .. never thought I would say that about an eroge though.
But man, I love that Series
*at this point, there where a bunch of stupid theories and stuff I wrote .. but I deletet it before posting*

lets just pretend that everytime he's about to be raped he stops time and runs away :rolleyes:
made my day :D

guess I was just confused, nice he's the first male monster indroduced
... King of Sabasa, Sara's dad, some-odd-great grandson of the Sphinx comes to mind.

Which leads me to the question, why? Monsters can decide wich gender there child should be.
Most likely not all monsters can do that. Not to say Alice is the only one who can I'm sure Cassandra could if she wanted to and Tamano probably could as well. It's probably a trait of the Darkness element in which the first monster lord was born from. Assumedly those with a stronger connect to it can probably learn such abilities but, that's just my theory.

I'm pretty sure one of the man in Happiness Village was talking about, how his Harpywife was giving him a daughter and a son.

And for the King and Sara ... they are like normal humans with monsterblood
1/2 human 1/2 monster
much like Luka with his 1/2 angel trait
Just humans until the blood awakens.
In Saras case she transformed into a succubus .. would her father transform into some kind of Incubus, if his blood would awaken?
to be honest .. Luka transformed pretty weird too, after his angelic power was released

but yeah .. we never saw a real male monster - so that man with the Harpy could be talking about a Harpygirl and a normal human boy

but Nero though .. looks more like a male monster
vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/monstergirlquest/images/7/7a/2934_0668.png/revision/latest?cb=20151125133941
(no links allowed, sry)
btw .. I guess I'm not the only one who noticed that his legs are tied together - is this supposed to to be his snake tail, when he transforms? :D

on the wikia it's statet, that he's 1/4 human, 1/4 angel and 2/4 monster

just a hypothesis .. but could the merging of these -
Holy energy from Lucifina as Seraph from Illias and dark energy from Alice as a descendant from the dark goddess - and maybe the Hero soul Luka inherited from Heinrich -
could Nero and Neris be the cause of all this chaos?
After all ... it's a crazy gen cocktail they got there.

Sorry, if that was mentioned elswhere in this thread. Didn't payed much attention until recently.

And if we see Neris trying to seduce Luka as "there is no incest in a monster society" ...
could it be possibly to breed with there own offspring?

Maybe it's some kind of cop-out like "Oh this isn't my universe's Luka so it's ok" or something.

So I was getting ready for part 2, and I was wondering if there is a good, somewhat detailed summary of part 1 so I don't have to replay it just days before part 2.
Its been 2 years since I played part 1 so I want to make sure I haven't forgotten much.

Well i'm sure the major of story line you still remember
If its unfinished business that easily forgotten i guess.
Queen Harpy still haven't recovered and you need (fruit?) of yggdrasil
tamamo is missing (what chapter can i use her !!! she will be in my team forever.... cant resist that fluffy tail ( say no to nanabi))
Queen ocean? still turned into squid, you can see it in ur inventory
Also still looking the 1 who awaken the monster blood in sara - (well u can pretty much guess who)

Current objective is trying to get undine

Last edited:

So I was getting ready for part 2, and I was wondering if there is a good, somewhat detailed summary of part 1 so I don't have to replay it just days before part 2.
Its been 2 years since I played part 1 so I want to make sure I haven't forgotten much.

Actually that is a pretty good idea.:D:D

Can maybe someone summarize what happened in Part1 exactly?
Also do you need to know the previous trilogy to enjoy the paradox games?:confused:

Actually that is a pretty good idea.:D:D

Can maybe someone summarize what happened in Part1 exactly?
Also do you need to know the previous trilogy to enjoy the paradox games?:confused:

*** OUTRAGEOUS SPOILERS WILL FOLLOW ***

You start off as a young boy called Luka, living in a village with your ridiculously THICC childhood friend. One day, you must become the hero, so you go to the mountains, where you're raped to death by the first slime girl you meet, if you're at a high difficulty. Later, a small snek and a useless goddess show up and demand you choose between them. Both are equally valid choices for different reasons, so I'll assume you want to have sex with your grandma.

You saddle up with THICC and the Great Moe, going off on adventure. On the way, you repeat basically the events of Part 1 of Monmusu Quest, except you get to recruit *everyone*. For the sake of convenience, I'm going to assume you roll with the Four Little Heavenly Kings, because that only makes sense. On the first continent, you find the harpies are missing, because they got trapped in a tower because they're dumb and evil power put them there. Also, some slugs have taken over a village. I forget, but there's more stuff that happens.

The most important things are that special places called Tartarus exist, where reality has been eaten up and parallel worlds leak into the void. The remnants of these realities host chaos daemons who want your delicious semen. You find random tag-alongs, like Shy Squid and Sexy Scientist Angel. The chaos daemons are really weird, and a lot of exposition happens. It's pretty cool.

In the outside world, you find out that all of the Four Heavenly Kings have disappeared, because the dev hates us in particular, and I want my fucking fluffy tail, dragon husband, slime prison, and horn mistress. In their place are three succubus sisters, who totally pwn your shit a lot and are straight up bitches. You're often saved by Glasses Gandalf and Female Laharl, who are totally your alternate timeline children, but they don't say much.

Going north, you eventually cross the ocean again, after dying a bunch of times to that fucking fox because you think you can beat her this time, leading to you arriving on the main continent. Shit gets weird here. You end up finding a mech factory made by alternate universe Promestein. There's a haunted house. The Pope becomes a terminator. You gain a free NEETcubus, whether you want her or not.

Just, a lot of things I can't remember.

Oh, and there's also the time rabbit who dunks you like a nerd. She's the one causing all the shit to happen, I think. Eventually she straight up destroys Glasses Gandalf.

You defeat the succubus sisters a bit, you go to an alternate world where the angels destroyed everyone and rule, and also end up arriving at an alternate world where the last part of it is crumbling. There, you reunite Chrome with her sister, where they have the most GAR family reunion ever.

The moral of the story is that your dad is some sort of chaos god, your mom is going to rape you good, your grandma doesn't know what the fuck is going on, you actually *can* punch out a chaos god who is your childhood friend in disguise, and you may or may not be immune to the destruction of all universes/the key to accessing all of the doors of Sigil and unlocking the multiverse.

The most important thing to remember is that Battlemaster is the best class to pair with other martial classes. You can set it up so that you can OHKO some bosses.

I probably left out 99% of the things that happen in the game, but a lot of that is giving your befriended monster girls their favorite food so that they'll mofumofu your dick.

Also do you need to know the previous trilogy to enjoy the paradox games?

Yes.

Also, all of this makes sense in context. Probably.

Last edited:

*** OUTRAGEOUS SPOILERS WILL FOLLOW ***

You start off as a young boy called Luka, living in a village with your ridiculously THICC childhood friend. One day, you must become the hero, so you go to the mountains, where you're raped to death by the first slime girl you meet, if you're at a high difficulty. Later, a small snek and a useless goddess show up and demand you choose between them. Both are equally valid choices for different reasons, so I'll assume you want to have sex with your grandma.

You saddle up with THICC and the Great Moe, going off on adventure. On the way, you repeat basically the events of Part 1 of Monmusu Quest, except you get to recruit *everyone*. For the sake of convenience, I'm going to assume you roll with the Four Little Heavenly Kings, because that only makes sense. On the first continent, you find the harpies are missing, because they got trapped in a tower because they're dumb and evil power put them there. Also, some slugs have taken over a village. I forget, but there's more stuff that happens.

The most important things are that special places called Tartarus exist, where reality has been eaten up and parallel worlds leak into the void. The remnants of these realities host chaos daemons who want your delicious semen. You find random tag-alongs, like Shy Squid and Sexy Scientist Angel. The chaos daemons are really weird, and a lot of exposition happens. It's pretty cool.

In the outside world, you find out that all of the Four Heavenly Kings have disappeared, because the dev hates us in particular, and I want my fucking fluffy tail, dragon husband, slime prison, and horn mistress. In their place are three succubus sisters, who totally pwn your shit a lot and are straight up bitches. You're often saved by Glasses Gandalf and Female Laharl, who are totally your alternate timeline children, but they don't say much.

Going north, you eventually cross the ocean again, after dying a bunch of times to that fucking fox because you think you can beat her this time, leading to you arriving on the main continent. Shit gets weird here. You end up finding a mech factory made by alternate universe Promestein. There's a haunted house. The Pope becomes a terminator. You gain a free NEETcubus, whether you want her or not.

Just, a lot of things I can't remember.

Oh, and there's also the time rabbit who dunks you like a nerd. She's the one causing all the shit to happen, I think. Eventually she straight up destroys Glasses Gandalf.

You defeat the succubus sisters a bit, you go to an alternate world where the angels destroyed everyone and rule, and also end up arriving at an alternate world where the last part of it is crumbling. There, you reunite Chrome with her sister, where they have the most GAR family reunion ever.

The moral of the story is that your dad is some sort of chaos god, your mom is going to rape you good, your grandma doesn't know what the fuck is going on, you actually *can* punch out a chaos god who is your childhood friend in disguise, and you may or may not be immune to the destruction of all universes/the key to accessing all of the doors of Sigil and unlocking the multiverse.

The most important thing to remember is that Battlemaster is the best class to pair with other martial classes. You can set it up so that you can OHKO some bosses.

I probably left out 99% of the things that happen in the game, but a lot of that is giving your befriended monster girls their favorite food so that they'll mofumofu your dick.

Yes.

Also, all of this makes sense in context. Probably.

Ok most of these are pretty much correcgt except:
You can't pork your grandma just yet
Harpies are not dumb and they trapped themselves in because of an ancient virus, which glasses weirdo has the cure carrying with him
mech factory is not by promestein, stated in the game
glasses weirdo stands toe to toe with rabbit, though somehow she stole his glasses
lastly, rabbit probably caused nothing, cept screwing with you
chrome's sister, different dimension different person
Annnnd I don't know wtf luka's dad is

Ok most of these are pretty much correcgt except:
Harpies are not dumb and they trapped themselves in because of an ancient virus, which glasses weirdo has the cure carrying with him
mech factory is not by promestein, stated in the game
glasses weirdo stands toe to toe with rabbit, though somehow she stole his glasses
lastly, rabbit probably caused nothing, cept screwing with you
chrome's sister, different dimension different person
Annnnd I don't know wtf luka's dad is

Harpies are super dumb, except for the queen. The dark power was a virus created by the angels, I think. I fucking hated looking for the cure.

I remember the mech factory being mentioned as looking like Promestein's drain labs and finding information that looked like it was written by her. Something in the startup of Hilde and what have you. Been a while, maybe I'm misremembering.

The rabbit dunked Glasses Gandalf. It wasn't even a contest. She was just dicking with him. And the rabbit is the one trying to destroy chaos, by fucking with the timelines to keep it sealed. The fact that the protagonists' kids are trying to stop her means she's -

SUPER EXTRA HERETICAL.

Chrome met her sister in the tower and it was a touching, soul-felt reunion. I don't care what you say. It was beautiful. They might be different worlds, but the distance between their hearts was zero.

And Luka's dad is like an apoptosis destroying monster that flits between the parallel worlds. I don't know if he's trying to oppose chaos, help it, or some other reason. I can't recall except that he's friggin' powerful.

Part 2 or I riot.

Harpies are super dumb, except for the queen. The dark power was a virus created by the angels, I think. I fucking hated looking for the cure.

I remember the mech factory being mentioned as looking like Promestein's drain labs and finding information that looked like it was written by her. Something in the startup of Hilde and what have you. Been a while, maybe I'm misremembering.

The rabbit dunked Glasses Gandalf. It wasn't even a contest. She was just dicking with him. And the rabbit is the one trying to destroy chaos, by fucking with the timelines to keep it sealed. The fact that the protagonists' kids are trying to stop her means she's -

SUPER EXTRA HERETICAL.

Chrome met her sister in the tower and it was a touching, soul-felt reunion. I don't care what you say. It was beautiful. They might be different worlds, but the distance between their hearts was zero.

And Luka's dad is like an apoptosis destroying monster that flits between the parallel worlds. I don't know if he's trying to oppose chaos, help it, or some other reason. I can't recall except that he's friggin' powerful.

Part 2 or I riot.

Harpies of MGQ are not dumb, remains and steady hierarchical society, trades and was able to maintain order without their queen, the virus is indeed made by the angels as a bio weapon in the past, the three ancient succubus are immune but carries them without knowing
mech factory is not prommy's work (too different quoted by grandma) and hilde does not recognize prommy as anyone
Last appearance of rabbit stated that glasses man is indeed dangerous and barely escaped from him, but i guess she still have lot to spare since she stole his glasses
Also I doubt rabbit would be any sort of final boss, that would be too shallow, she's probably, as what she's implying, some kind of moderator

Back