What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

need time machine ...
2 years latter for full story translation too ... :D

Or for those like me, 4 years later for H-Scene and temptation events, could care less about story :cool:

Or for those like me, 4 years later for H-Scene and temptation events, could care less about story :cool:
Monster Girl Quest RPG III will already appear and might already have full story translation at that point ... :D
but at this time, I'll be happy for partial before full story translation ...

Last edited:

The visual novel MGQ did a pretty good job in mixing both sex and story writing. No idea how well the RPG version can do as soon as all 3 parts are out but at least there's sex if the story is fucked up. :D

Well Dargoth did get contacted by our lord Rogue Translator. Aka: our Hentai messiah

But hey, fingers crossed.

Among all this, just want to say it now just less than 24 hrs to release!!

Well Dargoth did get contacted by our lord Rogue Translator. Aka: our Hentai messiah

But hey, fingers crossed.
I hope they willing to make partial first ...
even for partial, the item, skill and all is insanely big for one person working ... :eek:
might need few days even if they rush it up ...

i'ma wait until it gets machine translated.

Those three main villains, the succubi are so good. that artist really know how to make awesome art. :O

Do wish the translation would be done more quickly though, Monster Girls just aren't the same without their dialogue.

Since you guys are active here...

In preparation for part 2 can someone tell me why Visual Novel Reader no longer working for me? It just stopped working overnight.

I will Rep the hell out if anyone who makes a guide on how to import the save data from Part 1 when part 2 launches.

Because I will have no idea what to do.

I will Rep the hell out if anyone who makes a guide on how to import the save data from Part 1 when part 2 launches.

Because I will have no idea what to do.

well it seems to be that you just copy your save from part one and put it in the part 2 save folder.

oooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkk,
with part 2 releasing tmr the dev posted their last blog before release,
most of the stuffs are nothing important such as passives, the chaos labyrinth will have a 2nd tier tied to part 2 (one we are playing now is 1st tier, updated in future patches)
But there is a line thats pretty impactful:
"Alice and Illas are two separate routes, they will not come together. In fact as the story progresses their routes will drift further apart."

Hope it releases on DLsite English at same time, all signed up and ready to buy, midnight launch too by the look of latest blog post, 5 hours to go!

oooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkk,
with part 2 releasing tmr the dev posted their last blog before release,
most of the stuffs are nothing important such as passives, the chaos labyrinth will have a 2nd tier tied to part 2 (one we are playing now is 1st tier, updated in future patches)
But there is a line thats pretty impactful:
"Alice and Illas are two separate routes, they will not come together. In fact as the story progresses their routes will drift further apart."
OMG ...:eek:
how many replay to get both of it for 3 season game ?
if I NG+ and goes to Alice now, it means I must NG+ again for 2nd season game and might NG+ again for 3rd season ?

Twice for all game I suppose.

Start with Alice for part 1, then new game+ with Iiias.

Then contiune with Iiias for Part 2, then new game+with Alice.

Finish with Alice for part 3, then new game+ with Iiias.

At least that how I plan, since you only lose either Alice or Iiias.

Btw, to add on to the blog post:

Battle Fucker can be recruit, but you need to wait for a future patch

Teleportation to the BF location is remove, as it will mess with how the story flag (Switch I suppose). It will be added back IF they can find a way to solve it.

Some skill are nerf but no worry, you will get to learn better and powerful skill

Passive stat up (+10%, +20%) used to based on your base stat, now it will also include any stat up from equipment. (Or could be the other way round, I don't really understand this)

The rest is as stated above

Last edited:

that might be a long gameplay ...
also if the story greatly diverge because 2 path, ...
translator for full story might vomit foam from their mouth because there's A TONS of dialogue in this game, even for main story only ... :p

Well, that's gonna be a pain in the ass.

Well, that's gonna be a pain in the ass.
and as the path get more diverged A LOT in 3rd season, the story will get a lot longer ...
DOUBLED because it diverged ... :p

as far as I know, the content for 2nd season is 1.4 more than the 1st season ...
3rd season might have a lot more than the previous season ...
if it get absurd, there might be 3rd key character beside Alice and Illas ...
that will makes 3x NG+ ... and more foam in translator mouth ...

not so sure if they will do more than 3 season series (usually they make 3 season) ...
but still possible if the sell is good ...

Not as much as you think.

On the new game plus, you can always equip a passive skill or equipment for Zero encounter and Pressing A will fast forward the text. This can ease the pain a little:D

This game and its parts are going to drive Dargoth insane.

Back