What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

waiting for torrent... direct dl kinda sux for me =(
please put the chat of the 2nd part spoiler free guys

I just let the PC work overnight and download it without torrents...

~6 hours is nothing.

I also got a copy if anyone needs it. A fair warning that I only check in every so often, I'm only going to be handing it out for however long it takes before it's more widely accessible.

As always I do strongly urge you buy the game if you can.

Anyone got a save of the part 1 , i mean to start playing just where part 1 ended?, in mine i'm on Illiasville ...LOL

I don't think it'd be a bad idea to create a new thread for part 2. It might become a bit of a clusterfuck in here if someone doesn't.

now to cheat my way back to the end of chapter 1 so I can continue on to chapter 2... what my save got messed up so I have to start over.

I'm assuming you can just start a new game hey?

Nope, you start from part 1 without the cg's if you dont have a save , you have to continue right when part 1 ended to get to part 2 ... i'm on IlliasVille ...
It is a metod to teleport to other towns? :c i'm scared

Hope this save of mine can help some people here.

Attached is my saves; save 01 is with Alice and 02 is ng+ with Iiias
Both save have everything (I think) done and most, if not all, item and equipment collected.

I did cheat with those save when it comes to climbing up to the 200 chaos floor and beating said boss.

Attachments

• Save.zip
    267.8 KB · Views: 24

go out there will be strategy meeting..
after you done go to laddute village ( the place atked by 3 sucu) then go north from there into cave...
Time to start your journey again (except i felt im way too strong now -.- and no i never use cheat)

PS: AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i should have more unit doing the talk job for affection >.<

Last edited:

You have to trigger a event or something to go to the other continent? =S?

after you done go to laddute village ( the place atked by 3 sucu) then go north from there into cave...
Time to start your journey again (except i felt im way too strong now -.- and no i never use cheat)

Could you please share your save when it beggins? :c

Thanks man, for those like me you Save-Leech, can you tell me where I would find the luddite village?

Could you please share your save when it beggins? :c

I dont think my save file will be that interesting since its 2nd play trough
ahh i didnt use the stat up seed, soo have fun if u wanna start OP strong

Attachments

• Save.zip
    153.6 KB · Views: 8

I dont think my save file will be that interesting since its 2nd play trough
ahh i didnt use the stat up seed, soo have fun if u wanna start OP strong

I meaned when the part 2 beggins , in the cave that you said :c idk how to get there , i forgot .

I think he means when the new game sets off, I've been running around trying to find the luddite village for 30 mins but no luck. Could someone do me a massive favor and put a save up of literally the moment you step foot into the brand new area?

I think he means when the new game sets off, I've been running around trying to find the luddite village for 30 mins but no luck. Could someone do me a massive favor and put a save up of literally the moment you step foot into the brand new area?

YES! , please.

Back