What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

5 up from the right side when using harpy feather.
Got it, perfect--
I'm not sure why all these other saves seem to be in the graveyard cave or if there is some sort of issue.. this save should be right after the cave. If you want to see the new characters just go back in, otherwise new village is right there

Attachments

Bromo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you just want the good stuff until the epic stuff is translated ...

just sayin'
the old save file that TrTr put on there side unlocked almost everything for me in part 2 .. you can't actually play tough, but the save file is not for that kind of stuff
Quick run through the castle and I noticed only Ilias 300 Aff. scene is locked (save file set her at 100) but there are 2 nice scenes at her left and at her right.
Alma Elma is the only one that don't have a request scene, but in the picture folder are scenes for her ...
aaaaand maybe there is a spoiler in the castle inn.
damn handsome time paradox ..I guess?

sometimesz

Lurker
Reputation score

If you just want the good stuff until the epic stuff is translated ...

just sayin'
the old save file that TrTr put on there side unlocked almost everything for me in part 2 .. you can't actually play tough, but the save file is not for that kind of stuff
Quick run through the castle and I noticed only Ilias 300 Aff. scene is locked (save file set her at 100) but there are 2 nice scenes at her left and at her right.
Alma Elma is the only one that don't have a request scene, but in the picture folder are scenes for her ...
aaaaand maybe there is a spoiler in the castle inn.
damn handsome time paradox ..I guess?
Can you link this? No idea where it is.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Whoever get a close to 100% on this on the forums is going to have god-status lol

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Now begins the great wait for bug fixes.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now begins the great wait for bug fixes.
remember, this game still developed for sub quest ...
(or probably lot's of extra will be added ... let's be glad this game is still stable and don't have TONS of bug and glitch like other new released game) ;)

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The game is now available at english DLsite:

I wonder about the last sentences: * Possible to carry over save data from [Part One]

Or begin playing freshly from [Part Two] as a standalone product.

So you get a save file with enough stats to get along in part 2? That's nice.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can you link this? No idea where it is.
It's available at . It's the only link on that page.

Be warned though: Some of the characters that appear in the castle by using that save are major spoilers, so don't load that save if you want to experience the story and be surprised.

lavos

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For those waiting on a partial translation for Part 2(likely all of translated Part 1 plus the whatever is new of the interface) it is going to take a while.
Dargoth said:
Bad news: currently dead in the water waiting on a fix for the translation program so that it’ll work with part 2. We’re also going to need to do some major reformatting to apply the translation to the new files, which is going to require more changes to the translation program, some scripting, and probably a lot of manual effort.
Dargoth said:
Still waiting on ytinasni to get back to me on getting the translation program to work on part 2. In the meantime, I wrote a script to chop the events file into 8000+ separate files and a script to do some renumbering on RPGMaker function calls so that maybe git won’t barf quite as hard as it was. Probably would have been faster to manually fix thousands of numbering issues than writing the script, but you don’t know when you start that a 5 minute script will take 5 hours. This is why I’m not a programmer.

(just replace Perl with Python and that was my day)

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i can wait another month for machine translation....and bug fixed version anyway.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those waiting on a partial translation for Part 2(likely all of translated Part 1 plus the whatever is new of the interface) it is going to take a while.
figures ... even RPG MAKER TRANS will have major difficulty if a lot of system or feature get changed ...
I hope they can fix it latter ...
(better latter than never)
The game is now available at english DLsite:

I wonder about the last sentences: * Possible to carry over save data from [Part One]

Or begin playing freshly from [Part Two] as a standalone product.

So you get a save file with enough stats to get along in part 2? That's nice.
it is, s if you get OP and master lots at 1st game, then it will greatly make easier for 2nd season gameplay ...
add Item increase stat too boost the sweet deal, rare equipment too ... ;)
Just think it's Quest of Glory or something to import "Super Character Save" ...
i can wait another month for machine translation....and bug fixed version anyway.
is there someone making machine translation ATM ?

Galoga

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Steam summer sale is Live, and MGQ Part 2 got released, what a day june 22 is.

time to kill some time on steam while waiting for the two gods to give us their magnificent and beautiful translations.

AsPDasP

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know if anyone mentioned, but dargoth just posted a new patch for part 1 final? now the long wait for part 2. Throw money for support have fun.

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Heh, in the same day he posted about being dead in the water (albeit for part 2) and a few hours later the patch for part 1, the guy is such a joker.

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And now we either wait patiently for our translator GODS to give us a good foothold, or we barrel straight in with nary a care.

Also event spoiler, you click at your own risk...
In before anyone posts a pic of Luka as Fry, since it seems he can grand-sire himself. God Lucifina's face at the end is hot, a perfect mix of " Oh Ilias this feels good!" and " I can't believe I'm fucking my son!?"

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It seems the patch is still a partial and Dagaroth is just going to move on to part 2.

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yep I am lost asf can't even find a way to leave the part 1 island I guessing you have to find a ship like the trailer shows but so lost....

Aeola

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I checked the CG and it seems that most are still recycled from the original trilogy.

That is disappointing.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

dunt care much CG i'm sure most ppl already expecting it recycled...
what we want to know is the story now...

Oh and of coz the gameplay as well, its been ages ever since there a game with soo much stuff put into gameplay

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It seems the patch is still a partial and Dagaroth is just going to move on to part 2.
Story fully translated for season 1, but any H isn't ... ;)
also Dagaroth now takes priority programing RPG MAKER TRANS to adapt 2nd season Monmusu Quest Paradox RPG ...
it seems the old setting RPG MAKER TRANS from Season 1 isn't compatible for 2nd season ...

but once this programming finish, the translation can goes very fast and also can adapt update for 2nd season too ... :cool:

(normal partial like what I do can't really adapt update for the game) :eek:
I checked the CG and it seems that most are still recycled from the original trilogy.

That is disappointing.
not really, most CG and picture isn't at 2nd season ...
Dagaroth says to combine 2 game, you just need to copy graphic folder from 1st season to 2nd season ...
(I'm not so sure if this really good idea or not)

Last edited: