What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

AnonJohn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

Any way to force the game to use a higher resolution without fullscreen? Third-party software, some sort of command line code? Something to double the size at least...

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any way to force the game to use a higher resolution without fullscreen? Third-party software, some sort of command line code? Something to double the size at least...
that's doable with certain script addition ...
BUT ...
it might cause conflict with RPG MAKER TRANS patch from Dargoth latter ...

RPG MAKER TRANS won't edit any changed file beforehand ...

AnonJohn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found a program called ResizeEnable that works, lets you resize the game like a normal window by dragging the corner of it.

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

lol found a text error during 巫女アラクネ's gor
そのまま、巫女ラミアの膣内にドクドクと精液を放った。甘くとろけそうな悦びが、腰からじんわりと全身に広がる。

dekumon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here you go!

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me how I was supposed to remove characters from my party? I can't remember and can only seem to replace them

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me how I was supposed to remove characters from my party? I can't remember and can only seem to replace them
When you're at the maid in the castle organizing your party, press Shift/Left Shift on the character you wish to remove.

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Quick Question:

Can someone tell me how to post spoiler tags :confused:( the one where you have to press a button to show its content)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Quick Question:

Can someone tell me how to post spoiler tags :confused:( the one where you have to press a button to show its content)
[ spoiler] -insert text here- [ /spoiler]
without the space

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone with access to the Colosseum share a save? It keeps refusing me entry and I'm still no good with moon-runes.

Cruel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm already pretty far into the game, monsters are attacking the greater citys in the whole country, the spider clan, faeries/elves, mermaids and vampires.

Each attacker has one base which I have to find and raid.

- Mermaid base is easy west on the other side of the giant tartarus of the forest dryad home.

- Spider clan is on an Island far west reachable with ship

- The faeries and elves are on another island southwest of the witchtown reachable with ship.

But here is my question: Where is the vampire base, which attacked Sabasa?

And how do I get inside the snow area, without teleporting outside every time?

Help is appreciated thx :)

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Any Laplace yet?

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Regarding reused enemies from the original Trilogy
Really Dissappointed that they do not have any new cgs...
Especially the Lencubus,Maccubus,Minicubbus etc. Also why they are not adding CGs for ALL Temptations are beyond my knowledge. Some have it, some do not.:(

djunk101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know where to find the World Tree? Just got access to the outer oceans a bit ago and have been searching aimlessly for it to finally get the queen harpy. Where it is in reference to a mainland place else would be really useful. Also this is just a request, but if anyone knows how to go into the code or whatever's needed, could they get a picture of the world map?

Edit: Nevermind, I had already found it, I just needed to progress the story a bit before I could get the fruit.

Last edited:

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

beat the game on both routes, must say there really is quite a difference to the ending (A HUGE DIFFERENCE)
whelp no spoilers

Also manta girl is mah new waifu

prinnyleader77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm resisting the urge to play part 2 with all my will, but I just couldn't handle the curiosity and looked at the image files. All I can say is: Oh my Delphinus, so all your previous work was actually the TAME stuff, I'm impressed.

woo98

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i'm kinda lazy to actually play through the whole game anyone have a save file on near end or even post end?

oscaraaaxie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does any one know how to recruit the Minotaur queen(the one that appears as a boss in a side quest after the Colosseum). with my limited Japanese i know she wants me to give her some sort of horn as a token of friendship but i have no idea what it is and were it is.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Does any one know how to recruit the Minotaur queen(the one that appears as a boss in a side quest after the Colosseum). with my limited Japanese i know she wants me to give her some sort of horn as a token of friendship but i have no idea what it is and were it is.
you need 10 meat don or whatever its called (food), give to the mino in the cave that leads to the mino castle