What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

Wrt. part 1:
- Are those level 3 races/jobs listed there actually available or just teasers ? AFAICT their items reqs all point to dummy items.
- Do humans (or at least Sonya) have any race advancement path ? Cause those seem to depend on dummies too...

Also, does "Unemployed" job has any actual purpose, as it's not learning anything ?

Last edited:

1.Its more of teaser, if you didnt cheat or change database. Don't think u can hit any of lvl 3 race / job
2. There upgrade on human Race called Worm summoner... The item for this job is in need part 2 and you need to pick Lucia path later sidequest.

3. The job learn nothing. I just ignore this

1.Its more of teaser, if you didnt cheat or change database. Don't think u can hit any of lvl 3 race / job
2. There upgrade on human Race called Worm summoner... The item for this job is in need part 2 and you need to pick Lucia path later sidequest.

3. The job learn nothing. I just ignore this

You can get the job item for worm summoner from picking Lily as well, although I believe you need to side with Natasha during the Succubus Village event (which is where I got it at the conclusion of the event).

In such case, is there any synergy among Alice/Ilias and Lilly/Lucia picks ?

Man I can't believe I'm having so much fun just talking with the various monster girls in part 1, poor bee girl just wants a peaceful life but she has so many enemies. They also say some interesting things, like there may be a monster girl or a Race called Fenrir and we may encounter a Pabilsag, since they and the Monster Lord teamed up against the Beelzebubs

Now I want to ask: Can you get Natasha if you just have Lily in your party? I heard she joins if you side with Lily and then side with her, but what if you side with Lucia and then you side with her with Lily in the party? I heard that if you have Lily in your party and side with the mayor, Lily still talks with her

Last edited:

Location of all the BF

For those unsure about the pirate ship, you need to go to ur pocket castle and read the request sidequest board.

I need help completing girl, and their location...
Can anyone tell me where i can find these girl, i got the pict from browsing the data.
There a few more but since they dont have the ev CG i guess is story related

This is Big Spoiler check ur graphic file named: (u been warned)
80_nurukox_st01

Yeah for these reasons I'm really hoping we see an update to the wiki soon with data about the new girls. I'm guessing the contributors are waiting till there's a full English patch though.

Personaly as long these UI translated...
I already felt its fine to play part with machine translate... or well i'm used to it and i still understand the story pretty well.

Waiting for for story text translate gonna take years and that also if the translator have the motivation to do it :D

Btw, If you want to do a simple check which girl u missing or whether they recruitale or not u can simple just check library - monster book
TUSH3SC.jpg

Of coz the girl u never encounter will not have the data in the book

...I think you've meant to say "a girl you've never defeated", cause just encountering only adds the name to the list, nothing more.

I doesnt mean that you can recruit them...

Because Alma Elma also has the "Recruited: No" text for me and i cant find her anywhere. Most people say that she is simply gone after the Lilith Bossfight but then again, why is the recruited text there to begin with...?

I doesnt mean that you can recruit them...

Because Alma Elma also has the "Recruited: No" text for me and i cant find her anywhere. Most people say that she is simply gone after the Lilith Bossfight but then again, why is the recruited text there to begin with...?

because she has been in your party, that marked the check flag

Should have made that clear.....
Alma Elma as whitecode say, the recruited: no just mean since she in your party for short while.
While she in your party the recruited will say yes. (i think)

And lastly before someone ask me this again..
Yes Morrigan 1 of the 3 lilith sister is recruitable in alice route...
The written Recruited there is real

Last edited:

She's in the castle but you can't really use her and she doesn't have requests yet. Wait, can you recruit Morrigan in Ilias's route? She's my favorite of the Succubus ;_;

She's in the castle but you can't really use her and she doesn't have requests yet. Wait, can you recruit Morrigan in Ilias's route? She's my favorite of the Succubus ;_;

Unfortunatly "N O P E"
The unique character route you can recruit
Illias: Heinrich (Hero form, not that mad statue form), eden (naked form), Lucifina (loli), Michael (loli)
Alince: Black Alice (human form), Morrigan, Lilith+Lilim (loli in 1 unit)

Sidequest path
Lily: Natasha
Lucia: Succubus (yes thats her name, its not lazy translate)

Gime correction if im wrong, since i havent played Alice route yet, stilll waiiitttiiinggggg....

Unfortunatly "N O P E"
The unique character route you can recruit
Illias: Heinrich (Hero form, not that mad statue form), eden (naked form), Lucifina (loli), Michael (loli)
Alince: Black Alice (human form), Morrigan, Lilith+Lilim (loli in 1 unit)

Sidequest path
Lily: Natasha
Lucia: Succubus (yes thats her name, its not lazy translate)

Gime correction if im wrong, since i havent played Alice route yet, stilll waiiitttiiinggggg....
where is "Lucifina (loli), Michael (loli)" ?
I don't think I find them even after finish the game ...

Illias route only...
It goes with the name Micaela-chan, Lucifina-chan
YvDxIA6.jpg

Its in temple south of snow village after you recruit Eden

Illias route only...
It goes with the name Micaela-chan, Lucifina-chan
YvDxIA6.jpg

Its in temple south of snow village after you recruit Eden
I haven't seen anything beside the last dungeon ...
are they coming from very rare random enemy spawn ? :confused:

I haven't seen anything beside the last dungeon ...
are they coming from very rare random enemy spawn ? :confused:
They're standing inside a hexagram (or whatever you call those star things) at the very end on top of a platform.

Attachments

• wut.jpg
    wut.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 4

They're standing inside a hexagram (or whatever you call those star things) at the very end on top of a platform.
hmm, I don't remember that spot ... :confused:
is it the same dungeon place in Ilias route ?

hmm, I don't remember that spot ... :confused:
is it the same dungeon place in Ilias route ?

If we go by the story timing....
Reach to Snowtown and talk Angel Ranael? (forgot name)
Go to eatern temple and meet eden - Recruited on Illias route
go to south from the snowvillage passing the bridge and get into another temple..
Plan to summmon Lucifina + Micaela result.......

After all these is the game last dungeon

Personaly im more confuse as why you didn't get them...
I mean, aren't they story related unit for Illias

Last edited:
Back