What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

Having a Master Maid is pretty useful. Pleasure attacks, Heal/Regen on SP, and Teeny can also learn Dancing while always being able to use Service.

I might be too far ahead by my Sp recovery is from Pope Healing grace (25% sp recovered + heal)

Personaly i don't think you need to worry about which unit you want to use and what job they should be, as I'm pretty sure if you priorty stat you part2 of the game unit will be ur main choice and they already started high lvl.

Example of cheat race with OP stat (only 1 unit able to attain this atm)
xw493DB.jpg

Yeh just give her skill that use Will + ability that use will stat instead of their original stat, for investigation sake u dont wanna know what her magic dmg dealt its kinda broken

A true RPG player plays the game with the party he believes in, rather than the one that is overpowered.

Does anyone know if the cat Queen ( Tescatolipoka ) can be recruited and if yes, where you can find here in the pocket Castle/ Ship?:confused:

You should be able to teleport to members you've recruited by asking the maid in the pocket castle, idk how it works on the ship tho, haven't played the part 2.

A true RPG player plays the game with the party he believes in, rather than the one that is overpowered.

my god, fellow brother.

Last edited:

Nooo.... i prefer waifuuuu logic...
And only play the most overpower possible when killing some "impossible" boss.

I give that girl a try with 5127 Will (can still lvl her up and give her proper gearing), her snake skill (pleasure only cuz the rest use atk / def) dealt the most dmg i ever did, even though i raise the other girl up so hard
She can also turn flail skill into "will" based and pretty much holy as well

Damit Luka why you soo weak...
At this point i might put luka in sub member and use all 4 monster girl

i decided i wanted Kamuro just to see if taoism is any good. Light drain(makes them weak to holy) into Luka Grand cross kills everything.

Nooo.... i prefer waifuuuu logic...
And only play the most overpower possible when killing some "impossible" boss.

I give that girl a try with 5127 Will (can still lvl her up and give her proper gearing), her snake skill (pleasure only cuz the rest use atk / def) dealt the most dmg i ever did, even though i raise the other girl up so hard
She can also turn flail skill into "will" based and pretty much holy as well

Damit Luka why you soo weak...
At this point i might put luka in sub member and use all 4 monster girl

Luka is one of the most powerful character in the game what are you talking about, probably you just have the wrong class with the wrong abilities and the wrong equipment

Luka is one of the most powerful character in the game what are you talking about, probably you just have the wrong class with the wrong abilities and the wrong equipment

No, i'm being serious here....
Luka trait increase Heroism dmg by 30%, but we dont have 3rd hero class "yet"
i even pump him up with best ability and equipment to 2.1k atk, but his dmg still just... ok less than average with 3rd class skill or with his heroism.

Now look at these high ranking monstergirl.
They got "trait" that increase their racial skill + abilty to increase these racial skill even further by 30%.
Of coz i dunt need to say that their racial stat% is like as i just given example a few post back

Try luka's holy skills. he does a insane amount of holy magic damage.

Try luka's holy skills. he does a insane amount of holy magic damage.

Tried it but still dmg lacking compared with Eden.
My guess is Seraph skill is OP, and luka cant access to Seraph yet

Edit: Im just showing u what i mean by some unit stat i caugh interest on
AwvSumZ.jpg

No Buff or debuff this is her dmg without crit - i just pick some random end game mob
etSDJ24.jpg

Still fresh unit haven't lvl her at all, Hoping she got better snake skill once she hit race lvl 10 - waiting for translation patch later to start alice route
R0flYkd.jpg

Randomly input her equipment (eq best), dont wanna to take some gear on my other unit (mainly using 30% will acc instead 40%)

PS: I wish the unit is alot more cuter -.- / gime tamamo i know she will be OP.....

Last edited:

No, i'm being serious here....
Luka trait increase Heroism dmg by 30%, but we dont have 3rd hero class "yet"
i even pump him up with best ability and equipment to 2.1k atk, but his dmg still just... ok less than average with 3rd class skill or with his heroism.

Now look at these high ranking monstergirl.
They got "trait" that increase their racial skill + abilty to increase these racial skill even further by 30%.
Of coz i dunt need to say that their racial stat% is like as i just given example a few post back

sometimes ignore the traits, luka being angel race is really powerful, plus count the growth by level, Luka has some of the highest growth out there

Anyways the most potentially powerful character is still honey pot
Thanks to the advanced slime and scylla race, honey pot gets access to tons of multi-turns and multi-attacking abilities, along with dual wielding and several buffs, it could murder Tamamo alone on the first turn

i decided i wanted Kamuro just to see if taoism is any good. Light drain(makes them weak to holy) into Luka Grand cross kills everything.

Taoism is OP if you know how to properly use it. Combining it's spells with a party of elemental attackers/spell caster and you'll do some insane amounts of damage. After seeing it's affects while fighting the first battle with the 3 succubus sisters.....Kamuro has been in my party since and gone down all magic based jobs. (that and fluffy tail)

Can't wait to take advantage of Ninja in part 2, but I'm content on waiting til the patch is 100% done storywise. I've waited for part 1 and this is no different.

sometimes ignore the traits, luka being angel race is really powerful, plus count the growth by level, Luka has some of the highest growth out there

Anyways the most potentially powerful character is still honey pot
Thanks to the advanced slime and scylla race, honey pot gets access to tons of multi-turns and multi-attacking abilities, along with dual wielding and several buffs, it could murder Tamamo alone on the first turn

what exactly do you use to make honey pot OP. also anyone else got crazy specs for certain characters?

edit. also that damage is insane. but i dunno if i'd use her. >.>

what exactly do you use to make honey pot OP. also anyone else got crazy specs for certain characters?

edit. also that damage is insane. but i dunno if i'd use her. >.>

slime race has an ability that allows to act 3 times a turn, scylla has an ability that allows 4-8 hits per attack
double wield high att weapons, equip acc that power-ups normal att
equip loneliess power up buff and near death buff (I think both are from superhero)
and then is the buff stacking, I don't need to say more do I?

Damn, how crazy did you guys get to figure this stuff out? The most I've ever done was 32k with Nuruko in minor chaos using Necrosis. Part 1 only that is anyway, managed to beat Reaper this way too spamming electromagnetic armor and avoiding attacks somehow. I can't seem to find a way to make Ilias useful other then a buff bot, Luka does 30k and Hild doing 15k with drill. I figured High Angel and minor chaos were the strongest race in part 1.

Damn, how crazy did you guys get to figure this stuff out? The most I've ever done was 32k with Nuruko in minor chaos using Necrosis. Part 1 only that is anyway, managed to beat Reaper this way too spamming electromagnetic armor and avoiding attacks somehow. I can't seem to find a way to make Ilias useful other then a buff bot, Luka does 30k and Hild doing 15k with drill. I figured High Angel and minor chaos were the strongest race in part 1.

and now part 2 we have higher apoptosis, nearly everything S baby
also who gave the minor apoptosis name minor chaos? There is a hidden race (sealed race) literally called chaos, why can't just stick with apoptosis from the beginning?

Scylla and insect are the 1 with thos skill that can hit multiple with their racial so far i found.
I havent try slime yet so knowin that can act 3x in 1 turn is nice.

I think this just proven even further that i wish Luka s buffed even more...
Edit: but again this is only part 2, part 3 gonna have hero tier 3 + maybe some race only unique for luka

Last edited:

Several combination can make you very powerful ...
Ex :
Job Abuse :
Having Singer / Dancer can boost your stat (50%) or debuff enemy (50%) too in 1st turn ... not to mention boost for EXP ... HP, MP, EP regen for 10 turn ...
Or having Ruler skill can boost you with King's Authority which increase ALL your stat by 50% ... several skill being affected by more than 1 status so this will help you further ...

Race / Character abuse :
Having slime is nice for multi act (as you can see for Honey pot), but certain character have multiple attack or attack enhance as base ...

if Ilias Boosting of Holy, Lust element with Dexterity boost, she will give more than 30k - 40k damage per turn and have chance to put abnormal stat to enemies ...

For Luka case, Fire, Holy, Heroism and Strength boost, will make him heavy hitter with Holy type skill (don't forget to max his "Talk" skill if you want to recruit all monmusu available) ...

Yamata no Orochi is quite freak since she have +2 attack as her base status ... get even crazier with accessories which increase normal attack too (+1 or +2), or making normal attack become Attack all ...
Put various abnormal stat to her attack, and do tentacle attack ...
(any "normal" attack will be done 3x)
Ex : tentacle attack which attack all, it will do attack Allx3 ...
and skill which do 8x hit, it will become 24 hit which will cause almost 100% the enemy get abnormal status ...
By abusing abnormal status, enemies can't attack me, and they become easy sandbag which can't attack at all ... (if seduced, hypmotized, confuse get applied, they might even attack their friend or help my party)

Abuse passive character condition / Support skill / equipment, by putting passive stat they can benefit you even outside fight ...
Ex: Gold Drop, JOB Exp UP (individual), Null Ambush, Increase Pre-Attack, Increase Join rate (heck, 10+ my character equip 100% or 200% join rate which cause sum of 1000% Join rate, however still need high Affection too), etc, etc ...
all effect can still useable even they just become support unit ...

Note for fixing Job stat overlap :
at 1st season game, the buff from Job can be stacked with passive skill ...
at 2nd season game, you can't ... the game will choose the highest effect over the one from Job or passive skill ...
(too bad, since this actually can be abused too in 1st season game)

and now part 2 we have higher apoptosis, nearly everything S baby
also who gave the minor apoptosis name minor chaos? There is a hidden race (sealed race) literally called chaos, why can't just stick with apoptosis from the beginning?
Minor Chaos and Low Apoptosis is different ...
but I haven't check the RAW tough since it already translated by Dargoth in 1st season game ...
Scylla and insect are the 1 with thos skill that can hit multiple with their racial so far i found.
I havent try slime yet so knowin that can act 3x in 1 turn is nice.

I think this just proven even further that i wish Luka s buffed even more...
Edit: but again this is only part 2, part 3 gonna have hero tier 3 + maybe some race only unique for luka
not all slime can do that, some even base unique character of the slime themself ...
Honeypot is quite good for Tentacle and Slime skill ...
Does anyone know if the cat Queen ( Tescatolipoka ) can be recruited and if yes, where you can find here in the pocket Castle/ Ship?:confused:
Tescatolipoka and Quetz can be found in Plant x Insect fight ...
but I don't see them in "Actor" file, so no joining I guess ...
Unless they become NPC which won't be able used in party ...
Darth Vader is Luke's father
fvg0lh.jpg

Last edited:

OP characters are Cassandra with divine destiny triple turn, salamander summon and noblesse oblige, divine destiny, next turn salamander, noblesse and then spam 600k-1.2 million a turn for 2 turns on paradox difficulty. Of course bunny slime probably does it better with divine destiny, the centaur double spear skill, sylph, spear damage based on speed passive but Cassandra gets a 75% evasion to both at low health from youma races, combine it with kurara necromancer spell for 2 deflect before noblesse and she is pretty safe. This is without other buff skills too. Cassandra still has more room for growth too with the Sphinx race next game getting an SS ranked fire eye skill that her passive boosts and master sorcerer job gives all magic scaling on attack stat but no double activation without the tower accessory.

Luka is bad now no matter what, no upgraded hero class for useless passive and everyone else gets better spirits with 3rd tier summoner job. His angel jobs give no good skills besides the elemental immunity passive since only the pleasure ones that he can't learn are good. I still use him the same as the first game spamming sylph with a speed build but now with the improved summoner one and then just spam spear skills for like 100k-200k a turn but sylph herself does it way better. Unless his passive is buffed next game Heinrich will still be better version of him since the increased SP costs don't matter with salamander.

Last edited:

Just an idea, but could the people who are translating this add a resolution change patch to scripts (eg. )? It makes the game so much nicer to play, since pretty much 99.99% of people who play this have at least a 1920x1080 resolution monitor (or at least higher than sub 640x480).

E: It also gets rid of the streched image in full screen mode.

Here's an edited scripts file.

Usage:
1. Extract Game.rgss3a with a decrypter tool (eg. )

2. Copy extracted directories to the game directory and replace files if asked

3. Move Game.rgss3a somewhere else (because it takes priority over loose files)

4. Replace Scripts.rvdata2 with custom version

Hit F6 during the game to resize game window and F5 to go full screen.

E2: Actually, anyone can add this to the translation. Just open up Translation Files\Scripts\Script_00000000_.txt and paste inside, save and run the translation patch.

Last edited:
Back