What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

yeah, quite mindblowing and a bit sad ...
even after we know something suspicious about her but we still get surprised and shocked ...
Nothing, it's a Clear Gameplay again, you already finish 2nd season game ... ;)

Ah. Well that explains everything.
But then what do you think part 3 will have us do?

Ah. Well that explains everything.
But then what do you think part 3 will have us do?
Obviously continue what to do of course ...
Use 6 orbs to Demon King Castle ...
tough by checking character data, it seems there only few spot for new monmusu addition ...
possibly 3rd season game will have A LOT in story, event, talk, sub-quest instead ...
really hoping for pairing ending for Luka, and Harem ending ... I hope ... :cool:

Just checking around map script ...
it seems in this 2nd season game, there update dialogue and event for 1st season game (ex : bringing party for attacking boss have extra dialogue and such ... this become more reason for complete translation at 3rd season instead finishing 1st and 2nd season)

Obviously continue what to do of course ...
Use 6 orbs to Demon King Castle ...
tough by checking character data, it seems there only few spot for new monmusu addition ...
possibly 3rd season game will have A LOT in story, event, talk, sub-quest instead ...
really hoping for pairing ending for Luka, and Harem ending ... I hope ... :cool:

Just checking around map script ...
it seems in this 2nd season game, there update dialogue and event for 1st season game (ex : bringing party for attacking boss have extra dialogue and such ... this become more reason for complete translation at 3rd season instead finishing 1st and 2nd season)

Oh I see. Well, thanks for all the info. The rest will be figured out when the game is finally translated.
I was thinking we were going to fight the devils or the angels depending on what route we took when we sided with Ilias or Alice for part 3. Unless they all reconciled in part 2, I saw a lot of hidden images featuring the 6 Great monsters and such, figured they would have something to do with Chaos but now I'm not so sure. And since the original Luca probably made children with Alice 16th (Nero and Alice 17 no doubt) they should have something else to add to this story

I don't think people would like the idea of waiting till Paradox was finished before we translate it. Anyway, once part 2 gets translated it'll give us motive to start an NG+ so we can see all the new events and dialogue from part 1.

Last edited:

The "Original World" story ... :cool:

looks like Trilogy game already get English translation too ... ;)

which we can predict a bit spoiler for 3rd season game in it ... :p

This Monmusu Quest Paradox is story heavy ...
and there are A LOT information and story which White Rabbit told at the end of 2nd season game ...
also note, some PV for 2nds season IS NOT HAPPENING, it get changed ...
(this is why there are few enemies and few character not getting used at all, the scenario get changed)

also I haven't seen "Cirque du Croix" in 2nd season event, which probably goes in update OR goes in 3rd season ...
they need to cram quite a lot of story in 3rd season, I wonder if they can do that ...
(kinda worried since it need a lot explaining info, event and story to close all loop)

Last edited:

How the hell do you even open these files i wanna make some changes to some of the items.

BTW, all my answer to "Mikufanboy" haven't even put at Wiki Monstergirl Quest wikia ...
I request to hold off this info for few month, because that will cause GREAT SPOILER for this 2nd season game ...

How the hell do you even open these files i wanna make some changes to some of the items.
using hell-hell-in-the-hell-hole ... just kidding ... :D ...

use this ... pretty much what I'm used to do my translation too ...
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=777528
also the way to apply my translation at your game too ...

and cheat all over ...
20x EXP and 100x JOB+RACE EXP ... :D
yeah, I edit the game which can make the script goes chaos too, that's why I can't help Dargoth work either ...

Last edited:

Sorry for the huge OT but can someone tell me where i can find the 3 english translation patches from Rogue translations for the original MGQ 1-3? The links on his website aren't worth much anymore cuz the content got deleted. :(

adding 50 max mp to staffs/rods with 10mp to the armor pieces.

1% eva to cloth armor. now all i gotta find out is how to add regeneration for MP to hats and everything will be how i want it.

Sorry for the huge OT but can someone tell me where i can find the 3 english translation patches from Rogue translations for the original MGQ 1-3? The links on his website aren't worth much anymore cuz the content got deleted. :(
yeah, I'm looking for that too since I get interested with "The Original World" part of this story ... :confused:
!! WARNING, PLAYING THAT ORIGINAL TRILOGY MIGHT CAUSE MAJOR SPOILER FOR 3RD SEASON OR MORE IN THIS PARADOX SERIES !!

Don't say I'm not warning you ...
adding 50 max mp to staffs/rods with 10mp to the armor pieces.

1% eva to cloth armor. now all i gotta find out is how to add regeneration for MP to hats and everything will be how i want it.
Be careful, all patch either from me or Dargoth might wreck chaos (not apoptosis :D) in your game, so be very careful ...
(I can still retract my cheat in case of update from official RAW or Dargoth, dunno if you can or not) :eek:
What‽ How did I miss that‽‽‽
Because you are not pervert enough ? LOLZ ... :p
just check Sonya at Clear Gameplay, she already unlock Lower Apoptosis in her change race ... ;)

yeah, I'm looking for that too since I get interested with "The Original World" part of this story ... :confused:
!! WARNING, PLAYING THAT ORIGINAL TRILOGY MIGHT CAUSE MAJOR SPOILER FOR 3RD SEASON OR MORE IN THIS PARADOX SERIES !!

Don't say I'm not warning you ...
Lmao i have played the MGQ trilogy years ago. One of the best VN's i had the honor to play. Sadly my old PC got roasted and i had to buy a new one. Ofc everything on the hard disk was lost. I could be an ass and spoiler the entire third part right now but....i won't. :rolleyes:

Darth Vader is Luke's father

The solidfiles link on Rogue's blog is still active.

How do I recruit Alma Elma? In the 100% file on the Main MGQ Site you can find her sitting in the room with all the Nobles.

But so far I havent found out on how to recruit her... Ive completed the game and done most of the sidequest so dunno... maybe in the colliseum somewhow?

The solidfiles link on Rogue's blog is still active.
Yeah but only for the final chapter. Part 1 and 2 are still gone and i don't remember this patch was for all 3 of them.

Yeah but only for the final chapter. Part 1 and 2 are still gone and i don't remember this patch was for all 3 of them.

The links in should be for the entire trilogy.

It's worrying that only one link is still up for the patch, though; I'm not sure which files belong to the patch itself, so I can't reupload it myself. (That, and I'm not at my computer at the moment. I'll see what I can do when I am, though.)

As AWACS Thunderhead said. The link is a translation for the entire trilogy.

Finaly complete Part 2 game - Illias route >.<
Time to restart again on Alice route....

Btw what OP skill you guys find here...
My favourite:
Queen Harpy unique racial skill lvl 10 + agi focus ( 2500+ agi orz she out speed my dance / sing skill friend or foe) - dealing crit 110k dmg aoe for 6 SP gonna get her sp regen ability soo for major spam.
Any lamia, but i pick the white lamia 1, Dance skill that grant imunity to physical or magic, with double SP charge and 3/4 consumption spaming these 2 + buff song prety much chessed everything.
Luka - need 3rd heroism job dam underpower >.>
4th slot still questionable - def spam spider queen(dam 200% def + will from race) or Priestess (queen alraune)

Im ready for laby revenge

As someone who only played the demo way back, (and thus knows nothing about the game);

About what % of the H content in the latest patch is still untranslated? Is it negligible, or is it every other scene?

As someone who only played the demo way back, (and thus knows nothing about the game);

About what % of the H content in the latest patch is still untranslated? Is it negligible, or is it every other scene?

From what I've seen of part 1... a decent amount? There's a lot of monster girls and I don't really check all of them (Since uh, some of them are pretty horrifying), but I've seen a lot more translated then not.

There's still some random bits of combat dialogue untranslated as well.

Back