What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

Is there any way to improve the join rate besides 1.5x/2x ability and 3x skill ?
Also, those two don't stack, do they ?

From what i find in MGQ, anything that have same naming doesn't stack..
but usualy having affection 100 with 3x skill recruit rate (dragon tamer) should have be enuff to recruit in 3 fights (some girl have lower chance though)

For combining with skill i also think its not gonna work, cuz
i tried having acc + ability +100% jexp, then i use lucky song for 2x exp / jexp rate.
After testing it doesn't stack, my guess the recruit rate work by the same system.

Edit:
I need help regarding how to apply Dargoth patch from the bitbucket...
1st i DL-ed the Master which consist everything...
After that, well technically im lose.... tried and test alot of stuff but it just doesn't work
it produce some blob folder which consist 3gb folder and so on....

Last edited:

Well, by now I've got only four 1/16 girls in part 1 left...

And on that note, what are the fastest ways of boosting affection ? The higher dishes ?

Also, other that the accessory that has 50% resist, is there something that helps with binds ? In most cases, it's not much of a problem, but some girls once start sucking, just don't stop.

Well, by now I've got only four 1/16 girls in part 1 left...

And on that note, what are the fastest ways of boosting affection ? The higher dishes ?

Also, other that the accessory that has 50% resist, is there something that helps with binds ? In most cases, it's not much of a problem, but some girls once start sucking, just don't stop.

Best way of boosting affection is the Cook/Three-Star Chef dishes. But certain girls won't like certain dishes, based on what the ingredients are. Some girls like sweets, some don't. Some are vegetarian, some are carnivorous.

Then there's girls who don't like anything, like the Cursed Doll. She accepts applies.

Nearly every girl has one dish she absolutely loves. Illias likes Parfait.

I've found just feeding the girls food you find around the Chaos labyrinth floors 101 - 251 works pretty well. Roast chicken boasts 150, Parfait boasts 75, you can find some really high quality food items. Problem is grinding the labyrinth I suppose.

Most effective is cooking though which one is best for each varies and Inarizushi which you can steal from Kitsu see .

If you already went through the Labyrinth a lot then you will have plenty of food that gives high affection but it is not really worth grinding for that. It can be worth it if you don't have any rush and just want to go through Labyrinth while increasing affection on the side I suppose.

Most effective is cooking though which one is best for each varies and Inarizushi which you can steal from Kitsu see .

If you already went through the Labyrinth a lot then you will have plenty of food that gives high affection but it is not really worth grinding for that. It can be worth it if you don't have any rush and just want to go through Labyrinth while increasing affection on the side I suppose.

I'll probably update the spreadsheet for part 2 in the next week. For quickly acquiring good food without levelling a cook, you can get sukiyaki from killing or stealing from minotaurs in the upper layer of their castle. Sukiyaki gives 210 to many monstergirls.

Actually, finding the best values for a present for a given girl is simple, if tedious - it's all in Present.rb (well, in part 1, it is). I was just hoping that there's a another way then getting the food or keeping in the party for a couple thousand battles.

Probably there's a simple way to import data that into sql and make the queries easy that way...

Edit: whew...easier than expected, other than fighting my typos...
Chances are, with minimal adjustments will work for part 2 too.

Last edited:

I need help regarding how to apply Dargoth patch from the bitbucket...
1st i DL-ed the Master which consist everything...
After that, well technically im lose.... tried and test alot of stuff but it just doesn't work
it produce some blob folder which consist 3gb folder and so on....

After you get 'blob', there is 'script' folder. Extract dargoth's master zip file there, everything except '.gitattribute' and 'progress.xlsl'

Next step, run Ytinasni.RpgMaker.Translator.exe. it will compile 'script' folder and 'blob' folder into 'out; folder. Run game.exe in out folder to test.

I don't know how to use patch maker. I just copy stuff from out folder and play elsewhere.

I've found just feeding the girls food you find around the Chaos labyrinth floors 101 - 251 works pretty well. Roast chicken boasts 150, Parfait boasts 75, you can find some really high quality food items. Problem is grinding the labyrinth I suppose.
some food / cooking can be bought in restaurant in 2nd season (but it's quite expensive) ...
another way to obtain ...
1. Use "Steal Food" skill (Harpy type have it)
2. I notice "Fight past enemy" feature at Reaper room can make you steal Food, Item, Material, Milk, Panties, (you keep the stuff) even there's no EXP or Drop item ... I haven't test this in 2nd season game tough ...

a bit of hint what like or not like ...
Test with cheaper food first, then you can guess what the expensive version they like, Ex:If she like fruit, there's a good chance she loves sweet cooking food ... (the food basically divide into 2 type, Sweet or Savory, there's some exception with vegetable and alcohol tough)

:D
1. Teleport to Fairy island, talk to the Queen ...
Luka : I need to meet with Princess Elf, it's about Red Orb
Queen Elf : I understand, but can you meet her, she is extremely hikikomori (hermit / anti social)
Sonya : Hikikomori !?
Queen Elf : I'm not so sure she willing to meet even more an outsider, but do you want me to arrange it ?
Ilias : Yes, please persuade her for a meeting.
Queen Elf : Then I'll contact her, excuse me.
Queen Elf : ... Hello ? Yes, I see. No, nothing changed ... no, no ...
Queen Elf : there are guest today, it's about Red Orb.
(Queen Elf explaining the situation to Princess Elf)
Queen Elf : Do you want to meet at our home ... No ? Then what about Yamatai Village ?
Queen Elf : You need to stop staying indoors like that. You mighjt miss your marriageable age if you don't goes out more often ...
Queen Elf : Wha ... ! Who is sex hara hag ! Geh, I just worried for your own good !
Queen Elf : And the man you dream of. that nonsense ... That kind of man isn't exist anywhere. look at reality will you !
Sonya : What actually happen ... ?
Queen Elf : She insist only to meet at her "ideal" like man.
Queen Elf : About Princess Elf ideal man. He shouldn't have too much height, look slim and soft / gentle.
Queen Elf : Have gentle spirit, kind and good eyes. But will be courageously defend other in the time of need (*can't translate the rest*)
Queen Elf : A Lively boy which comes from noble lineage. Is there such a man in this world !
Sonya : There is !
Ilias : Queen Elf ... Send Luka's image to Princess Elf.
Queen Elf : Luka-kun, right ... ? Alright, please don't move ...
Queen Elf : I have sent Hero Luka image to Princess Elf with my vision.
Queen Elf : ..........................
Queen Elf : ... It seems Princes Elf willing to meet. She is waiting at Snake Shinto Shrine at Yamatai Village.
Sonya : I get worried how fast she agree with this !
Ilias : Hmhm ... Snake Shinto Shrine in Yamatai Village. I presume Princess Elf willing to meet us ?
Queen Elf : I'm glad I can be useful. Please ask me if you need anything.

Go to Yamatai Village, go to White Snake Shrine at top,
Princess Elf : ........................
Luka : Ah ...
Ilias : It seems Princess Elf have come earlier. Well, let's enter the main shrine to negotiate about Red Orb matter.
Sonya : Bad feeling ... I REALLY have bad feeling about this.

enter the northern building, and go to the right side
Aide Elf : The princess has waiting Hero Leca. Please come here ...

Luka : .................
Sonya : .................
Princess Elf : .................

Aide Elf : The Princess says 「I am honored to meet you. 」
Luka : Y,yes ... greetings ...
Ilias : Why don't you comes out from the shade screen ?
Aide Elf : The Princess says 「I have great interest to you.」
Luka : Yes ... I am honored ...
Aide Elf : The Princess says 「This is proof for our fateful meeting.」. Please accept this ...
[Red Orb Obtained]
Sonya : Wait, we get this so easily ... ?
Aide Elf : Princess also give treasured heirloom. The precious sword, one of legendary 7 sword [夢幻] (Mugen ),Please accept this.
[Mugen Obtained]
Sonya : Eh ? Isn't this kind of bad ... ?
Aide Elf : Also, for my beloved one. With this item, you can change your job to higher rank of Hunter type.
[Hunter God' s Soul obtained! ]
Sonya : Wha, wait a minute ... !
Aide Elf : As addition, this goods being given to you. As hope it can give you safety in your journey.
[Yami Fubuki obtained! ]
[Spirit Fan obtained! ]
[Elemental Robe obtained! ]
[Blessed Veil obtained!]

[Secret Katana Scroll obtained! ]
[Secret Ninja Sword Scroll obtained!]

Sonya : This is bad ! This is REALLY BAD !
Ilias : Wait a moment ! This kind of love is too heavy !
Aide Elf : The Princess says 「You don't have to worry. Showering this much to show my affection for my beloved is natural / obvious.」
Sonya : This is bad ! I'm in big pinch ! (can't translate ルカ、いつもの言い寄られた時のアレの出番よ!)
Luka : Umm, we haven't know each other well ... Why don't we start with Penpal first ...
Ilias : Penpal ... are you a schoolgirl at Taishou era.
Aide Elf : The Princess agree and she says 「I will sent the letter tonight.」
Aide Elf : And about the marriage ... The Princess don't mind with Temple or Church style.

*Sonya rush to the Princess and yell*
Sonya : Luka says 「Woman who can't read situation is troublesome」 !!
Princess Elf : What is this, Oni mixture girl ... How barbaric ...
Sonya : Kiii~!
[The meeting has ended safely]
Ilias : Well, anyway ... even a lot of thing happen, we have safely obtain Red Orb.
Luka : Sonya, are you alright ... ?

... etc ... :D
*whoops ... end up translating 0.1% of the story ...*

I can translate this much in 1 hour or less ...
if only I can translate WolfRPG too ... *sigh* ...
I got this, more or less with chiitrans, but the problem is that after i talk with the elf queen, i reach the snake shirine but the princess is nowhere, and i don't know what to do.

I got this, more or less with chiitrans, but the problem is that after i talk with the elf queen, i reach the snake shirine but the princess is nowhere, and i don't know what to do.
maybe bugged ? :confused:
try this save, you only need to goes up (meet the princess)
enter the biggest building at north ... ;)
and goes at right table to execute dialogue ...

anyone who want to see Princess Elf event again may use this save too ... :D

The 2nd save even easier, just goes right ... :D

Attachments

• Save.zip
    88.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Save 6.zip
    92.2 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

My guess ur version is game breaking 1 (v2.00)
Or you just got bug.

What it should happen is once you finish Shiroebi quest before
Later when the orb quest and after you talk to the queen, as soon u enter the snake shrine map you will see elf princess by the gate runinng inside building.

If this didn't happen your game is bugged

For food...
Maybe i'm just already rich ? i just trow all the highest lvl food needed to create thing thing and rebuy the ingredient later (specialy now is kinda anoying like u need to make low lvl food 1st as material for high lvl food).
Good thing i have 2x money active ever since i start playing part 2, although im slacking buying equipment in return =P

Last edited:

On a tangentially related note:
@lavos: how exactly was data for that spreadsheet generated ? Cause either in part 1 the authors reserved a lot of items not yet available for the presents or the lists in the sheet are far from complete.

On a tangentially related note:
@lavos: how exactly was data for that spreadsheet generated ? Cause either in part 1 the authors reserved a lot of items not yet available for the presents or the lists in the sheet are far from complete.

That was made for only part 1 items that could be cooked or were purchasable, with the extra column for inarizushi, which was easily renewable. The values were manually tested for each companion. Things dropped only from the labyrinth or boss mobs were excluded. It is now obsolete, unless you are only interested in the part 1 companions and only have three star chef.

For part 2, that method would be too time-consuming with twice as many foods and companions, so it's just going to be easier to figure out how to use google sheets to parse the extracted data.

Well, unless the presents were done in a significantly different way than in part 1, generating raw data shouldn't take much more than about 20 minutes (mostly cause the script generating the database is somewhat slow). It would just be a matter of coming up with a simple way of differentiating between meals and other stuff (other than manually, that is).

:D
1. Teleport to Fairy island, talk to the Queen ...
Luka : I need to meet with Princess Elf, it's about Red Orb
Queen Elf : I understand, but can you meet her, she is extremely hikikomori (hermit / anti social)
Sonya : Hikikomori !?
Queen Elf : I'm not so sure she willing to meet even more an outsider, but do you want me to arrange it ?
Ilias : Yes, please persuade her for a meeting.
Queen Elf : Then I'll contact her, excuse me.
Queen Elf : ... Hello ? Yes, I see. No, nothing changed ... no, no ...
Queen Elf : there are guest today, it's about Red Orb.
(Queen Elf explaining the situation to Princess Elf)
Queen Elf : Do you want to meet at our home ... No ? Then what about Yamatai Village ?
Queen Elf : You need to stop staying indoors like that. You mighjt miss your marriageable age if you don't goes out more often ...
Queen Elf : Wha ... ! Who is sex hara hag ! Geh, I just worried for your own good !
Queen Elf : And the man you dream of. that nonsense ... That kind of man isn't exist anywhere. look at reality will you !
Sonya : What actually happen ... ?
Queen Elf : She insist only to meet at her "ideal" like man.
Queen Elf : About Princess Elf ideal man. He shouldn't have too much height, look slim and soft / gentle.
Queen Elf : Have gentle spirit, kind and good eyes. But will be courageously defend other in the time of need (*can't translate the rest*)
Queen Elf : A Lively boy which comes from noble lineage. Is there such a man in this world !
Sonya : There is !
Ilias : Queen Elf ... Send Luka's image to Princess Elf.
Queen Elf : Luka-kun, right ... ? Alright, please don't move ...
Queen Elf : I have sent Hero Luka image to Princess Elf with my vision.
Queen Elf : ..........................
Queen Elf : ... It seems Princes Elf willing to meet. She is waiting at Snake Shinto Shrine at Yamatai Village.
Sonya : I get worried how fast she agree with this !
Ilias : Hmhm ... Snake Shinto Shrine in Yamatai Village. I presume Princess Elf willing to meet us ?
Queen Elf : I'm glad I can be useful. Please ask me if you need anything.

Go to Yamatai Village, go to White Snake Shrine at top,
Princess Elf : ........................
Luka : Ah ...
Ilias : It seems Princess Elf have come earlier. Well, let's enter the main shrine to negotiate about Red Orb matter.
Sonya : Bad feeling ... I REALLY have bad feeling about this.

enter the northern building, and go to the right side
Aide Elf : The princess has waiting Hero Leca. Please come here ...

Luka : .................
Sonya : .................

Aide Elf : The Princess says 「I am honored to meet you. 」
Luka : Y,yes ... greetings ...
Ilias : Why don't you comes out from the shade screen ?
Aide Elf : The Princess says 「I have great interest to you.」
Luka : Yes ... I am honored ...
Aide Elf : The Princess says 「This is proof for our fateful meeting.」. Please accept this ...
[Red Orb Obtained]
Sonya : Wait, we get this so easily ... ?
Aide Elf : Princess also give treasured heirloom. The precious sword, one of legendary 7 sword [夢幻] (Mugen ),Please accept this.
[Mugen Obtained]
Sonya : Eh ? Isn't this kind of bad ... ?
Aide Elf : Also, for my beloved one. With this item, you can change your job to higher rank of Hunter type.
[Hunter God' s Soul obtained! ]
Sonya : Wha, wait a minute ... !
Aide Elf : As addition, this goods being given to you. As hope it can give you safety in your journey.
[Yami Fubuki obtained! ]
[Spirit Fan obtained! ]
[Elemental Robe obtained! ]
[Blessed Veil obtained!]

[Secret Katana Scroll obtained! ]
[Secret Ninja Sword Scroll obtained!]

Sonya : This is bad ! This is REALLY BAD !
Ilias : Wait a moment ! This kind of love is too heavy !
Aide Elf : The Princess says 「You don't have to worry. Showering this much to show my affection for my beloved is natural / obvious.」
Sonya : This is bad ! I'm in big pinch ! (can't translate ルカ、いつもの言い寄られた時のアレの出番よ!)
Luka : Umm, we haven't know each other well ... Why don't we start with Penpal first ...
Ilias : Penpal ... are you a schoolgirl at Taishou era.
Aide Elf : The Princess agree and she says 「I will sent the letter tonight.」
Aide Elf : And about the marriage ... The Princess don't mind with Temple or Church style.

*Sonya rush to the Princess and yell*
Sonya : Luka says 「Woman who can't read situation is troublesome」 !!
Princess Elf : What is this, Oni mixture girl ... How barbaric ...
Sonya : Kiii~!
[The meeting has ended safely]
Ilias : Well, anyway ... even a lot of thing happen, we have safely obtain Red Orb.
Luka : Sonya, are you alright ... ?

... etc ... :D
*whoops ... end up translating 0.1% of the story ...*

I can translate this much in 1 hour or less ...
if only I can translate WolfRPG too ... *sigh* ...
Have you talked to the other shrines and helped them out? There is a person outside the neko shrine. Talk to her then the nekos to find one that causes an event. Then talk to the girl in the area of the shrine. The fox shrine has an event where you see nero and a group of foxes and another shrine has a kitsune outside it talk to her then go to the cave where yamata no orochi is and talk to a character in the cave. Once you do that you have a boss fight against Shirohebi.

Well, unless the presents were done in a significantly different way than in part 1, generating raw data shouldn't take much more than about 20 minutes (mostly cause the script generating the database is somewhat slow). It would just be a matter of coming up with a simple way of differentiating between meals and other stuff (other than manually, that is).

The "easiest" way to determine if something was a meal was if it is created from one of the skills, which you would have to parse through if you want to get the ingredient list.

The is done, but requires making a copy on your own Google account to use it. I currently have the kitsune-only ones excluded, though.

Best way of boosting affection is the Cook/Three-Star Chef dishes. But certain girls won't like certain dishes, based on what the ingredients are. Some girls like sweets, some don't. Some are vegetarian, some are carnivorous.

Then there's girls who don't like anything, like the Cursed Doll. She accepts applies.

Nearly every girl has one dish she absolutely loves. Illias likes Parfait.

Sakiyaki is loved by every meat eater... giving ether 210 or 90(saying some thing like I like meat but this is too much) for non meat eater it'll ether give 18 or 0.

iirc the Parfait gives Cursed Doll 180

Does Dargoth's ysitani translation program work if you extracted the archive?

Anyone have any strategy or link to anything for beating Tamamo in Grangold? Seems like her attacks are auto hit. Sky dance does nothing. Does vicarious clara build still work at 2 hits blocked?

Back