What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

Someone mention about.... Its time to bring all ur crazy unit out.

The highest bragger info was Cassandra with triple action from slime race and dealing 600k-1m dmg in 1 turn at Paradox difficulty.
What ability, buff, lvl, equipment, seed spam he used still dunt know
Another 1 is use the honeypot for slime triple action (again -.-) and scylla 3-4x skill (i though 4 skill only available for queen only specific unit have it) totalling well do the math please >.>

Edit: Let's forget what the most broken way to kill stuff, and focus more on waifu logic for your team....

Last edited:

testt

Reputation score

Someone mention about.... Its time to bring all ur crazy unit out.

The highest bragger info was Cassandra with triple action from slime race and dealing 600k-1m dmg in 1 turn at Paradox difficulty.
What ability, buff, lvl, equipment, seed spam he used still dunt know
Another 1 is use the honeypot for slime triple action (again -.-) and scylla 3-4x skill (i though 4 skill only available for queen only specific unit have it) totalling well do the math please >.>

Edit: Let's forget what the most broken way to kill stuff, and focus more on waifu logic for your team....
Well I wan't to see what happens if you beat her.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Edit: Figured it out

I'm on second continent of Pt1 and need to know where to go from here. I've done the Chrome quest and library quest, and have the pope quest to do. What do?

Also, my team is as follows:

-Luka
-Promestein
-Nuruko
-Riot
-Vanilla
-Papi
-Gob
-Pochi (for her thief skill)

Should I make some changes or just keep pushing along for endgame?

Last edited:

testt

Reputation score

I'm on second continent of Pt1 and need to know where to go from here. I've done the Chrome quest and library quest, and have the pope quest to do. What do?

-Luka
-Promestein
-Nuruko
-Riot
-Vanilla
-Papi
-Gob

do pope quest at luddite village and then the forest to the left of the haunted house. from there you go to the village in the south west of that area following the road.

Wait, you are playing the combined version right? because I dont think i'd need to tell you this with just part 1, given all the main storyline is translated.

blahblah45

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have any strategy or link to anything for beating Tamamo in Grangold? Seems like her attacks are auto hit. Sky dance does nothing. Does vicarious clara build still work at 2 hits blocked?
Best way is to to abuse elemental resistances. Though if you are on normal she is probably easy as hell, I could do over 500k at only level 30 without changing builds just letting people unbuffed attack and most didn't even attack more than once before her like 2k speed instant killed on paradox difficulty.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

-Luka
-Promestein
-Nuruko
-Riot
-Vanilla
-Papi
-Gob

YOUR LACK OF TINY LAMIA... DISTURBS ME.

Cooking is the best skill ever. You can prebuff your whole party before fighting a boss, and dex is easy to get if you want to use it otherwise.

Also, you should have Tiny Lamia because she's the mom of the Four Heavenly Bandits, and they're irresponsible without her.

Last edited:

ajmajm28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

-Luka
-Promestein
-Nuruko
-Riot
-Vanilla
-Papi
-Gob

The bandits make a good thief and tiny lamia shoould be on your team. You can't separate the bandits. I would take pochi out for tiny lamia. Also slimes can be op in this game. The bunny slime can get access to the beast and slime race making her slightly better then some of the other slimes.

blahblah45

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The bandits make a good thief and tiny lamia shoould be on your team. You can't separate the bandits. I would take pochi out for tiny lamia. Also slimes can be op in this game. The bunny slime can get access to the beast and slime race making her slightly better then some of the other slimes.
For the 2nd game any beast race is best thief with the speed tier 3 giving steal on basic attack passive which works on any skill that inherits it for easy AoE or multi steals, preferably with something like the 2 fox beasts that get fox and beast races with an 8 hit attack that inherits.

Last edited:

ajmajm28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For the 2nd game any beast race is best thief with the speed tier 3 giving steal on basic attack passive which works on any skill that inherits it for easy AoE or multi steals, preferably with something like the 2 fox beasts that get fox and beast races with an 8 hit attack that inherits.
I did not know that. I guess I need to adjust my team a bit then.

ajmajm28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So what is the best race for healers? So far on my team I haven't really made a great healer. I have an item user/ merchant in the tiny vampire and I have tiny lamia as a maid. On my team right now I have alice, the bandits, honeypot, chrome, gnome and tiny kitsune. I haven't really decided what the rest of my team should be yet. I know I want a good support class. As for my 12th character I want someone powerful. Other then honeypot I want my 2 remaining characters to be similar to my other party members if you know what I mean.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For my Healer, i use Priestess...
I'm not going for the most OP though, reason i use her cuz she can use white magic / ruling / plant skill anytime.
White magic: well the most basic for support + dispel
Ruling: HP + SP recover
Plant: HP + all stat recovery (use SP though)

And lastly, her looks is good enuff instead of the grotique type unit

PS: Urgh just found another "Cheat?" ability.
Berserker (tier3) learn ability that let you act twice, but will be in berserk state (hidden - additionaly you ATK x2)
Press "shift" on skill list so the berserk will not able to us that skill... and u can prety much got some crazy dps bot

Last edited:

AnonJohn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Mon-Musu quest Paradox! RPG 2

Are they going to have an option to marry your favorite monster girl?

I don't think my life would be complete until I can make Granberia my husband.
Well, Gnome had a gift item for 10,000 points that was called Earth Engagement Ring. Possibly, hopefully.

Eh, just spent the past 30 minutes feeding Gnome a bunch of grapes, anko and chocolate.

Last edited:

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

YOUR LACK OF TINY LAMIA... DISTURBS ME.

Cooking is the best skill ever. You can prebuff your whole party before fighting a boss, and dex is easy to get if you want to use it otherwise.

Also, you should have Tiny Lamia because she's the mom of the Four Heavenly Bandits, and they're irresponsible without her.
I wasn't aware that cooking was a thing, although I'm tempted to go on a cooking rampage, now. I still need to get that recipe from the second tartarus town (forgot about it at the time), so it'll definitely be a bonus to have all that crap. Does Papi ever get blacksmith as a job, or is it something you have to sidequest?

Beat me to it.

+1

I was thinking of running slimes (might do it on NG+) but as things are now, my team can round 5 most bosses and round 1 most superior-leveled mobs. Nuruko's damage output makes up for the lack of defense she has, and Luka's Hero skills and stats are ridiculous when you give him the best armor sets. His only downside is all the leveling skills come with significant downsides that hurt more than help.

Promestein's support abilities are pretty OP, too. Her only weakness is her low agility which, if you're not supplementing it, can be a hindrance more than help. Riot has some pretty mean output as a pure aggro body and can actually hold her own after Luka and co have already been downed. The only downside is how well she aggro's, to the point RNG starts targeting her specifically. A high agility/dexterity makes her a triple threat aggro/wall/murderbot. Bandit squad is pretty decent, if somewhat underwhelming as main bodies. They're great replacements for tough battles because they can take hits and poke while restoring your main team and putting them back up.

I checked and I actually have tiny Lamia and not Vanilla. I was thinking I should run all the tiny bandits and just get them master-classed in their chosen professions. Does Paradox replace the lower-tier class with the higher-tier class, or does it exist as a separate class? (e.g., Maid becoming Master maid, or does Master Maid exist separately from Maid?)

Last edited:

blahblah45

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I checked and I actually have tiny Lamia and not Vanilla. I was thinking I should run all the tiny bandits and just get them master-classed in their chosen professions. Does Paradox replace the lower-tier class with the higher-tier class, or does it exist as a separate class? (e.g., Maid becoming Master maid, or does Master Maid exist separately from Maid?)
Uhh jobs exist separately I guess, I mean you can still switch back to the tier 1 maid job that has lower stats and use the tier 1 skills on any class/character that lets you use the category.

Healers aren't really all that useful, at least in paradox difficulty I never use healing. Only good healing spell is the summoner level 10 skill that does magic damage and full revives all dead people out that is worth getting on every single character.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I think unless you grinded for thousands of those stat increase seeds you're pretty much forced to cheese the super bosses and the labyrinth super bosses considering they can just one shot your characters with the right move. Story bosses where you're suppose to lose to like Nanabi and Armored Berserker can be beaten in Paradox (Beserker doesn't get any stronger in Paradox) without cheese at least.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I only played mine in Very Hard due this is my 3rd play trough (1st time on part2)
Never grind seed (more like never even used them)
And yeah also didnt bother doing the suppose to lose story boss quest :p

Most my unit is more on the cute girl (waifu logic) than aim for the most OP 1..
Of coz I put some that i consider still bearable looking OP (like the Queen 1), but if u ask me unit from those tartarus monster look like.... NO!! (except Nuruko)
Also NO to Almost all zombie look like even the 6 OP zombie (Dun't want little alice / illias scare to dead all the time)

Last edited:

blahblah45

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think unless you grinded for thousands of those stat increase seeds you're pretty much forced to cheese the super bosses and the labyrinth super bosses considering they can just one shot your characters with the right move. Story bosses where you're suppose to lose to like Nanabi and Armored Berserker can be beaten in Paradox (Beserker doesn't get any stronger in Paradox) without cheese at least.
Lol I beat it on paradox without ever changing the difficulty even at the slimes. The secret is 食いしばり and 聖者殉教 abilities on every character plus a ton of job level grinding. Granted I beat the first part back when 食いしばり worked multiple times per combat but 聖者殉教 didn't exist and had to use 女神の奇跡 instead. 2nd part was even easier somehow with only Tamamo being any hard but she just needs a different strategy. I still have not used a single seed on any character, they just waste away in my inventory because I'm too dumb to use them. I don't even only use OP characters I have 4 foxes in my party and the original slime, I didn't replace Illias with any of the new angels that are at least 2x stronger. Only OP character I use is Cassandra because I like her design but she is crap without a ton of theorycraft.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

To be fair, the Labyrinth stuff was meant to be added only after part 3 was out, so...