What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

Lol if this is real
its not "IF", it is real T_T
Why do you make me sound like im lying :p

Btw as experimental subject Luka got turned to vampire
Gigi (the catfish) got turned to fairy --- Lucia partner in crime ---

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Btw as experimental subject Luka got turned to vampire
Gigi (the catfish) got turned to fairy --- Lucia partner in crime ---
It does kinda make sense that humans can turn into vampire, as for the catfish...IT IS FOR SCIENCE!
Pretty funny tho, when will Lucia develop the genes that can turn humans to fairies (she succeeded on herself)

Now as for the extra quest to recruit Alma, they released a huge amount of information on world traveling of people other than Luka's party, as well as the owner of the lab
no spoilers

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What version is the bitbucket translation on dargoth's site supposed work on? It gives errors on v2.02.01 and V2.10 (official dlsite versions).

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just got my hand on V2.1

There is new sub quest for Illias route
More story with Eden and Lucifina
and 2 more sub quest for promestein
1st- vampire bar Allowed additional Race- Human become vampire / Slime --> Beast / Mermaid --> Fairy for some few material
2nd- Luddite village laboratory - Major Story plot + recruit alma

All BF girl up to part 2 is recruitable - recruiting the pirate will give the advance class cert for pirate / marine

More broken stat -.-, now you can use both duel wield and weapon mastery.
Ex: equiping 2 spear with spear mastery ability, the stat of coz become as 2 weapon with mastery effect
I just did a little sample on Luka with frenzy mask + berserker ability trait and he went to 9k atk
Pretty sure if i mess abit more i can finaly hit 5 digit. (actualy i wonder if 9999 is max stat)
not really surprising ...
Just like I said before sub quest for character is the easiest to make and might NOT NEED H SCENE at all ...
(as long as it not contradict with any character / story setting)

but obviously I still want new H scene if they able to add it ... :D

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It does kinda make sense that humans can turn into vampire, as for the catfish...IT IS FOR SCIENCE!
Pretty funny tho, when will Lucia develop the genes that can turn humans to fairies (she succeeded on herself)
haha Fairy Luka! :rolleyes: fanart of this needs to happen.

drzero7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hate to ask this but, is there a full guide for part 2 walkthrough. Like the current one leads upto the succubus village, and Im kinda lost after that. (i.e. I cant read the directing the game is telling me) also I dont want to miss the side missions.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

haha Fairy Luka! :rolleyes: fanart of this needs to happen.
h doujin might do this tough ... :D
Hate to ask this but, is there a full guide for part 2 walkthrough. Like the current one leads upto the succubus village, and Im kinda lost after that. (i.e. I cant read the directing the game is telling me) also I dont want to miss the side missions.
the complete Walkthru probably for main Quest ...
since side mission keep being added as update ... :eek:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Someone made guide for part 2 -

Please note that it was mention its just a ROUGH guide with SPOILER...
Use it at your own risk, personaly i haven't read it myself.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

ok I didn't expect Sara to use the 30mp kingcraft healing skill while berserk but she will.

vgbe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My Goblin Girl is sitting at 5218 attack at level 45.

It's sort of ridiculous that you can stack Berserk and Frenzy Mask.

And that doesn't even take into account the attack boost from Club Booster and Dancing. She also has a high critical. So one of her Club skills lets her do 150K damage in one hit. She uses two skills per round.

So she actually just uses rock throw twice and murders everything. Rocks fall and everything dies.
It's pretty meh in all honesty. You will always do more damage stacking % damage boosters than you will just stacking raw stats.

Why bother with some berserking dude that will just get you killed when the Labyrinth of Chaos 2 is released when characters like Freya can just buff up and pump out millions, upon millions of damage in a single turn?

Josh_UA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So how long is part 2 in comparison with 1 part gameplay-wise? How much time does it take to capture all new monster and complete all new quests(if anyone already did this)?
Cause i'm waiting for proper partial patch and dont want to spoil too much info from game:p

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So how long is part 2 in comparison with 1 part gameplay-wise? How much time does it take to capture all new monster and complete all new quests(if anyone already did this)?
Cause i'm waiting for proper partial patch and dont want to spoil too much info from game:p
the amount is about 1.4x compared the 1st game ...

The capturing in 2nd season get REALLY HARD compared 1st season ...
but it seems latest update make it easier ...

about sub-quest, it will increased (and it seems they will add several new pic / H pic too as the update keep coming) ...

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game play wise i actualy find it about the same, this considered doing all the quest, since part 2 have TONS of sidequest (aka recruiting recruiting recruitng orz)
In fact i think clearing part 2 migh be faster, but that also probably due part 1 need more grinding. (part 2 got dancer 2x exp+ accesory exp for sub member)

Time to capture all new girl... shouldnt be that hard once u hit part 2, you should already have some unit with a high class talk skill for 3x recruit rate / some item to help you, etc etc...
Additionaly due to more content in part2, its become way more easier to capture girl comapred to part 1
PS: if you didn't bother lving this class, it will be HARDER to recruit the girl, my guess their recruit rate is lower same as on specific enemy

Josh_UA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the amount is about 1.4x compared the 1st game ...

The capturing in 2nd season get REALLY HARD compared 1st season ...
but it seems latest update make it easier ...

about sub-quest, it will increased (and it seems they will add several new pic / H pic too as the update keep coming) ...
Game play wise i actualy find it about the same, this considered doing all the quest, since part 2 have TONS of sidequest (aka recruiting recruiting recruitng orz)
In fact i think clearing part 2 migh be faster, but that also probably due part 1 need more grinding. (part 2 got dancer 2x exp+ accesory exp for sub member)

Time to capture all new girl... shouldnt be that hard once u hit part 2, you should already have some unit with a high class talk skill for 3x recruit rate / some item to help you, etc etc...
Additionaly due to more content in part2, its become way more easier to capture girl comapred to part 1
PS: if you didn't bother lving this class, it will be HARDER to recruit the girl, my guess their recruit rate is lower same as on specific enemy
Thanks, then it's time to load part 1 backup and grind some more job exp for waifus :)

Corrupted Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone discovered how to fight Aradia? I've been searching and searching but haven't found her. She is named Aradia in the picture game files by the way. Ikkaku also. If you don't remember them just check the picture files and let me know in a spoiler tag or something how to access them and if they are recruitable.

Also, is there any post game content? If so, tell to me about it or link me a guide in a spoiler tag too. Thank you in advance. :)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Has anyone discovered how to fight Aradia? I've been searching and searching but haven't found her. She is named Aradia in the picture game files by the way. Ikkaku also. If you don't remember them just check the picture files and let me know in a spoiler tag or something how to access them and if they are recruitable.

Also, is there any post game content? If so, tell to me about it or link me a guide in a spoiler tag too. Thank you in advance. :)
the girl u looking for is east from lady town, in the mountain

As post game content content, i think it just the sidequest u can now check from ur pocket castle (the white paper)
The rest is just finsihing all the sidequest for recruitment as usual.

next update will be chaos labyrinth v2, this will be ur new postgame content.
And im guessing more side quest?

Corrupted Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As post game content content, i think it just the sidequest u can now check from ur pocket castle (the white paper)

I guess it's Aradia that is east of lady village? What about Ikkaku? :) Thank you for telling me this.

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ikkaku is a random outer sea encounter, just gotta get lucky.

You'll know you met Ikkaku when you see a giant monster with one horn.

Corrupted Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As for Aradia, I've been searching in the cavern east of lady village (lady village is the succubus one right?) but all I can find is these octopus/lamia with bat wing girls as well as molten lava girls. Is she a rare encounter, or a hidden boss?

zero3334

Reputation score

can someone debug this game because when i use yanfly debug item armor and weapons are always empty