What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Aethemera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

I have seen a few mimics but I failed to recruit them. But at least I don't have to revert a save. Thank you for the quick reply!

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a somewhat odd request. Does anyone have an older version of the game than 2.1? I recently bought the game and it came with the most recent download, but unfortunately this doesn't work with the Dargoth translation, so I was curious to know if there was either a place I could find previous version files or if anyone here has some I could use. Thanks!

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It was foolish of me to not save the game before realising I defeated all the mimics without recruiting them. I read that mimics can be found in the admin tower basement but I cannot find them. Does this mean I really have to go all the way back to a save file that has not defeated all mimics?
There's a Mimic Island where you can random-encounter all the mimics. You can recruit them all there.

Warp to Rustorumu (the destroyed one), get on your boat, sail up until you see some rocks in the water and then sail right.

Does anyone have an older version of the game than 2.1? I recently bought the game and it came with the most recent download, but unfortunately this doesn't work with the Dargoth translation, so I was curious to know if there was either a place I could find previous version files or if anyone here has some I could use. Thanks!
Try this.

Last edited:

Aethemera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a Mimic Island where you can random-encounter all the mimics. You can recruit them all there.

Warp to Rustorumu (the destroyed one), get on your boat, sail up until you see some rocks in the water and then sail right.
Ohhh thank you for the advice! May I know how to get the boat to manually travel to the island? I have never sailed before other than to Port Natalia.

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ohhh thank you for the advice! May I know how to get the boat to manually travel to the island? I have never sailed before other than to Port Natalia.
Just play the main story. After some events the gate-thing next to the Marine Headquarters will be removed and you can sail anywhere you want.

Aethemera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is this Marine Headquarters a location in part 2? I only have part 1 so far. The wiki mentioned quests related to the hq for part 2 only.

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is this Marine Headquarters a location in part 2? I only have part 1 so far. The wiki mentioned quests related to the hq for part 2 only.
Yes. It's in part 2. You travel to the Marine HQ from Port Marle, which is also in part 2.

Aethemera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ahh, I see, thank you. What I did was use sylph to quintuple enemy chances and flee from those monsters which are not mimics. Got her within ten minutes.

Wakozi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how long it takes for DMM to update their version to 2.11?

Aethemera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how long it takes for DMM to update their version to 2.11?
Based on the update rate, to be safe, at max I suppose within a month's time. Should be available within a week or two. v2.20 on the other hand, I believe would take much longer.

Meanwhile, apologies for a final set of inquiries. Does anyone know how to unlock NG+? I have completed the main storyline (Adramelech) but still have not unlocked it. Also, does anyone know exactly what data would be integrated from part one to two?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Meanwhile, apologies for a final set of inquiries. Does anyone know how to unlock NG+? I have completed the main storyline (Adramelech) but still have not unlocked it. Also, does anyone know exactly what data would be integrated from part one to two?
NG+ is simply talking to reaper on 2nd floor of illias temple trough hades gate

as for data, its the image folder

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm having a slight issue with the translation where the lines of dialogue are cut off. They don't have page breaks and therefore just have part of the message on one line. I can figure out most of what's going on from context, but it's still somewhat irritating. Picture included showing this.

Attachments

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm having a slight issue with the translation where the lines of dialogue are cut off. They don't have page breaks and therefore just have part of the message on one line. I can figure out most of what's going on from context, but it's still somewhat irritating. Picture included showing this.
Could be a problem with some of the translation files not being applied correctly. Might happen if your default non-unicode language is not Japanese.

E: I've actually the game.rgss3a manually. I don't know if that makes a difference.

Basically the way I've done it is this:
Extract v1.21 game.rgss3a on top of v1.21 game files
Delete game.rgss3a from v1.21
Copy everything except game.rgss3a from v2.xx on top of v1.21
Extract game.rgss3a from v2.xx on top of the game
Delete game.rgss3a

Then run the translation patch.

Reason for this is that I can have a "clean" v2.xx (whatever version) so that I can compare that with the translated one, and it needs to be extracted because I use the editor to view the actual game data.

Last edited:

Aethemera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have used the English patch for Paradox part 2, and everything seems to work except when I open the abilities tab, and it pops an error message and shuts down.

Below is the error that was shown. The Japanese version can open abilities no problem. Only abilities have this error. Opening Skills and other tabs work fine.

["( 画面/アビリティ編集 ):523:in `start'", "( トリス簡易操作説明 ver5 ):317:in `start'", "( Scene_Base ):12:in `main'", "( ベース/Module ):130:in `run'", "( 【WF-RGSS】Exit-EX 終了処理 ):118:in `run'", "( 【WF-RGSS】Exit-EX 終了処理 ):127:in `block in <main>'", ":1:in `block in rgss_main'", ":1:in `loop'", ":1:in `rgss_main'", "( 【WF-RGSS】Exit-EX 終了処理 ):127:in `<main>'", "ruby:in `eval'"]
*Error - v2.10.00 - 2017-08-16 17:34:29 (Wednesday)
Exception : NameError
undefined local variable or method `create_ability_help_window' for #<Scene_Ability:0x21aa2334>

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have used the English patch for Paradox part 2, and everything seems to work except when I open the abilities tab, and it pops an error message and shuts down.

Below is the error that was shown. The Japanese version can open abilities no problem. Only abilities have this error. Opening Skills and other tabs work fine.

["( 画面/アビリティ編集 ):523:in `start'", "( トリス簡易操作説明 ver5 ):317:in `start'", "( Scene_Base ):12:in `main'", "( ベース/Module ):130:in `run'", "( 【WF-RGSS】Exit-EX 終了処理 ):118:in `run'", "( 【WF-RGSS】Exit-EX 終了処理 ):127:in `block in <main>'", ":1:in `block in rgss_main'", ":1:in `loop'", ":1:in `rgss_main'", "( 【WF-RGSS】Exit-EX 終了処理 ):127:in `<main>'", "ruby:in `eval'"]
*Error - v2.10.00 - 2017-08-16 17:34:29 (Wednesday)
Exception : NameError
undefined local variable or method `create_ability_help_window' for #<Scene_Ability:0x21aa2334>
Latest bitbucket translation only works with v2.11. If you want to use the last version for v2.10, it's available (it's not the latest version on bitbucket, but the last version that works with v2.10).

Aethemera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you. It works now.

However, the characters that I have recruited during the Japanese version have their names in Japanese still (As I moved the saves to the English version). In the library, they are in English though.

EDIT: The names have changed to English now for some reason. Thanks, again.

I have read through the walkthrough but I cannot progress the story through this point. Is anyone able to help?

The walkthrough tells me to beat Shirohebi. I defeated her, even managed to recruit her. But when I return to the Queen Elf, the dialogue is exactly the same as pre-visiting the snake shrine. I return to the snake shrine, the princess elf is nowhere to be found. Am I missing a step?

Last edited:

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Am I missing a step?
Advance the main story. The next thing you need to do is probably warp to Plansect Village and head left, then enter the village (Esta).

Last edited:

Aethemera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I have done that. I am up to the point where I need to acquire the orbs. Got the ones from Sphinx and Poseidon already. To reiterate, I talked to the Queen Elf, asked me to go to Yamatai. I went to the Snake shrine, defeated and recruited Shirohebi. The walkthrough mentions right after that to converse with the Queen Elf again. Dialogue is still the same. Tried to enter Snake Shrine again, she is not there.

Wakozi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You have to complete all the Yamatai-shrine quests. Once you do that, you can continue with the story.

Each shrine has one quest:

For the Cat-shrine you need to talk to the lady right in front of it - once you did that you need to find a specific cat. Just talk to all of the cats and then talk to the lady again.

Then there is a shrine where you need to find a missing monster. Go to the shrine first, then go to the cave north of Yamatai. Once you enter the cave you can go to the left, do the jumping puzzle and eventually you get an item that you will need. If you go to the right, you will find the missing monster. If you progress the cave further you will eventually fight against a boss.

And the last shrine is the one you did already. After that go to the Queen Elf and continue with the guide.