What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Aethemera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

Ohhh. It didn't state that in the walkthrough. Thank you so much!

Last edited:

shengaro

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone have link for dargothtranslations ver 2.11 ? please send me . thank so much .

PS : sorry for my bad english ...

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Phew, that alma elma HCG by akazawa RED in this update.
Sad that I won't be able to read the scene till 2019, but it'll be worth it.

Wakozi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well the scene is rather simple. I translated it myself with google translator :D

Luka asks her for some fun times and she asks him if he's really sure about this. Ofcourse you answer yes, so they go to her room and she carries out her duty as the Succubus Queen (basically killing him). The rest can be described with the pictures.

She captures him with her tail so he can't escape and then uses some magic for the "Energy Drain". From this point on she makes him cum over and over again until she has drained him completely.

In the end she says that neither Luka, nor Alma, should be sad about this outcome. After all he asked her for it.

And the "Energy Drain" is something that Akazawa Red always uses for his Succubus Characters. It was the same with the new Doujin, as well as with "Unfortunate Records of my Adventures" (I think that was the name of the first Succubus Doujin).

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well the scene is rather simple. I translated it myself with google translator :D

Luka asks her for some fun times and she asks him if he's really sure about this. Ofcourse you answer yes, so they go to her room and she carries out her duty as the Succubus Queen (basically killing him). The rest can be described with the pictures.

She captures him with her tail so he can't escape and then uses some magic for the "Energy Drain". From this point on she makes him cum over and over again until she has drained him completely.

In the end she says that neither Luka, nor Alma, should be sad about this outcome. After all he asked her for it.

And the "Energy Drain" is something that Akazawa Red always uses for his Succubus Characters. It was the same with the new Doujin, as well as with "Unfortunate Records of my Adventures" (I think that was the name of the first Succubus Doujin).
Yes, that's the manga. I'm surprised he didn't vore Luka like he has done with his other monster girl doujins, besides the most recent one. Lately, I believe he's trying to make more tame scenarios for his monster girls now. All this H game needs now is Zankuro...

Wakozi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, that's the manga. I'm surprised he didn't vore Luka like he has done with his other monster girl doujins, besides the most recent one. Lately, I believe he's trying to make more tame scenarios for his monster girls now. All this H game needs now is Zankuro...
There is actually a vorescene with Alma. You just have to lose to her when you fight her in the lab.

Also we already have enough tame scenarios in my opinion. The usuall succubus scenario is her finding prey, being all evil and shit and eventually she loses to said guy because he either has superpowers or she falls in love with him. That's in my opinion the basic scenario for 99% of the doujins.

I'm actually happy that Alma Elma or the Shiki Succubi belong to the more evil succubi than the good ones. Because that's what a succubus is for me... Evil, looking for prey and killing said prey.

tanabe74

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone has patch for 2.11? (Not the translation patch)

Danken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a list of all recruitable girls from part 2 ?

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So, some theory on chaos/final boss/etcetra of paradox.

Warning: High spoiler territory below

When the source of the paradox is revealed, and black alice explodes with her newfound power, does anyone notice on the 3rd image shown where alice looks like she is pulling a sword out of a blue star, that its strikingly similar to Adramalek v2? Question is, did alice convert into chaos/apoptosis form, or is adramalek a subconscious creation of alice herself. Or is this a supermassive apoptosis that tried and failed to destroy alice. Eitherway, terrifying.

Svetson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a quicker more efficient way to apply the patch to part 2 cause this just gets ungodly confusing and complicated around the 3rd step. I remember the first game being extremely easy to apply the patch but this is just like....:eek:

I'm good up until the part where you're supposed to create a folder called Translation files but then I'm confused as to what is supposed to go where afterward in combining all the files and folders. Again it just seems like a really confusing way to have to do this. Right now I basically have a folder with the game in it, the replaced files from step 2 all in that folder and another folder called Translation with the masters and a renamed "Update Files" folder and one called Translation files I created.

h ttps://imgur.com/a/hey7s

It looks something like this.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They keep translate and updating the patch hence, you need to do those step by step to update the patch
If you want "The Easy" way.... Wait until they complete translate the game 1st.
or until dargoth made another full 1 click patching

Svetson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They keep translate and updating the patch hence, you need to do those step by step to update the patch
If you want "The Easy" way.... Wait until they complete translate the game 1st.
or until dargoth made another full 1 click patching
That still doesn't really help me figure out the last two steps and what specific files and folders I'm combining where and what it's supposed to look like in the end with step 4. Unfortunately I have to go to work now so out of time to tinker. Like am I ultimately creating 3 folders within the MGQ Part 2 folder or just one and then running a batch file? If I had a screenshot of what the end result is supposed to look like it'd help tremendously

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Its really easy i still can't understand why so many have problems with it.
1. Use a fresh copy of the game 2.11
2. Game Selector and paste the game directory
3. Dump master files into the created Script folder
4. Run Translator
Game appears in “out” folder.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There someone already kind enuff to provide all the step by step info how to apply bitbucket translation a few page back...

Check post #2806...
and 1 of the most common fail, please put the folder in desktop cuz sometime too long folder location will make ur patching failed

Svetson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Turns out it just looked like it was hanging trying to read the folders and I just needed to be more patient in the long run. I had it right the first time I tried it.

Last edited:

Harkini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

/vg/ has a link to a download of the latest version, merged with part 1 with translation applied. That's the easiest way to get it.

Svetson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

/vg/ has a link to a download of the latest version, merged with part 1 with translation applied. That's the easiest way to get it.
Well the good thing is now that I've done it once and understand the process and what files go where and what needs to be deleted I can do it again for successive patches. I see the wisdom of why they're doing it this way now, the one thing I might add is what tripped me up is you absolutely have to delete the files you get with the initial translation or it gets confused and you start getting errors. There's no getting around that by doing copy & merge/replace. That and it takes like 2 minutes for it to start displaying a readout when it's reading the raw game files at least for me so even if it looks like it isn't actually doing and the program is hung trying to read something it is.

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the one thing I might add is what tripped me up is you absolutely have to delete the files you get with the initial translation or it gets confused and you start getting errors.
I updated the translation instructions with a link with the initial translator files and the latest translator version combined, where those files are already deleted.

I initially refused to do this, as the translator files will either be flagged by the author or some trolls and the files will be eventually taken down.