What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

I've been playing Part 1, and was about to get Part Two but I've noticed I think when i alt tab that I lose access to the x key and instead i have to use Alt tab instead to use it till i close the game and reopen it. Does Part 2 fix this or is there a fix for this?
I usually fix that by holding down shift and pressing X or num0 twice. No idea what triggers it or how the fix works, but it does.

, this one previewing two characters.

The first is Kanade, the ancestor of slimes. She's basically a superpowered version of Erubetie in that she's a collection of multiple individuals in one body, which makes her hard to kill since it's necessary to kill all of the individuals at once. On the other hand, she's relatively poor with magic. She rules over Grand Noah in the Monster World and is also working on some kind of living weapon called "Demiurge" (デミウルゴス), which is intended for fighting against the Angel World (which is apparently officially called "Heaven" or 天界). She's very gluttonous (as mentioned in her previous profile) and constantly consumes human semen, which she takes from men of the slave class. What wasn't mentioned before is that she's also voracious, consuming the flesh of criminals, and to facilitate this, the law in Grand Noah is very strict so that even minor criminals are arrested.

There's also a preview of Kanade's H-scene in the link.

The second is Monster World!Eden. She leads the remnants of the angels to continue fighting against the monsters, attacking monster cities to try and free their captured fellows, though they have had no success.

Ive been kinda detached for a while so im a lil lost on progress (translation wise). I kno dragoth (and friends) was workin on it for a while but im sure he got burnt out part way through translating part 2. Did anyone ever pick it up and continue?

Ive been kinda detached for a while so im a lil lost on progress (translation wise). I kno dragoth (and friends) was workin on it for a while but im sure he got burnt out part way through translating part 2. Did anyone ever pick it up and continue?
The translation is basically finished, has been for a while, there was just no official update because Dargoth has vanished. AzorX has been keeping people updated on the translation status, as far as I remember the story is done, the castle scenes are done, most of the labyrinth and attack shouts should be done too. You have to patch the stuff in manually though, AzorX posted bitbucket links of the stuff everyone on the team has done for a while, if you look for it you should be able to find it quickly.

quick question, i'm on alice route but have lucifina in my team from ilias route and her quest of wanting to go to snow heaven is displayed in pocket castle. problem is that if i go to snow heaven with her nothing happens. is that a bug or am i missing some prerequisite?

quick question, i'm on alice route but have lucifina in my team from ilias route and her quest of wanting to go to snow heaven is displayed in pocket castle. problem is that if i go to snow heaven with her nothing happens. is that a bug or am i missing some prerequisite?
IIRC despite it showing up in Alice's you can only do her quest in Ilias'.

The translation is basically finished, has been for a while, there was just no official update because Dargoth has vanished. AzorX has been keeping people updated on the translation status, as far as I remember the story is done, the castle scenes are done, most of the labyrinth and attack shouts should be done too. You have to patch the stuff in manually though, AzorX posted bitbucket links of the stuff everyone on the team has done for a while, if you look for it you should be able to find it quickly.
So there's no complete and compiled version of 2.2?

So there's no complete and compiled version of 2.2?
Pretty much. If you put the stuff from bitbucket from the different translators together you get something closely resembling a finished translation, as everything aside from very minor stuff is basically finished. It is a bit inconvenient but for the imparient its better than waiting for Dargoths official version, which might not come until Paradox Part 3 releases, or after that is completely translated, or never if Dargoth actually vanished for good.

Pretty much. If you put the stuff from bitbucket from the different translators together you get something closely resembling a finished translation, as everything aside from very minor stuff is basically finished. It is a bit inconvenient but for the imparient its better than waiting for Dargoths official version, which might not come until Paradox Part 3 releases, or after that is completely translated, or never if Dargoth actually vanished for good.
Mind linking the bitbucket? I would really appreciate it.

Mind linking the bitbucket? I would really appreciate it.
Here is Dargoths bitbucket:
Here ArzorXs bitbucket for the content translated by the DokuDoku team:
Basically you have to join both repositories using the free RPGMakerVXAce Translator into the newest possible version available for Paradox chapter 2 (currently 2.23 I believe) if you want to end up with something resembling a complete translation. A bit of an annoyance since you pretty much have to manually put the scripts and stuff into the right place instead of just having to unpack the finished thing, then have the translator do its magic and put the translated stuff in completely into the game. Might require some trial and error, but not too hard to figure out.

Here is Dargoths bitbucket:
Here ArzorXs bitbucket for the content translated by the DokuDoku team:
Basically you have to join both repositories using the free RPGMakerVXAce Translator into the newest possible version available for Paradox chapter 2 (currently 2.23 I believe) if you want to end up with something resembling a complete translation. A bit of an annoyance since you pretty much have to manually put the scripts and stuff into the right place instead of just having to unpack the finished thing, then have the translator do its magic and put the translated stuff in completely into the game. Might require some trial and error, but not too hard to figure out.
Do you know how I could make the screen size bigger like in Shrift?

Also, does anyone know what to do about that quest about the second floor wall of the castle? Amira has been mentioning it all game, but there's nothing you can actually do with that door.

Last edited:

Also, does anyone know what to do about that quest about the second floor wall of the castle? Amira has been mentioning it all game, but there's nothing you can actually do with that door.
not sure about bigger, but you can f1 then tell it to launch in full screen.

As mentioned you can go fullscreen via f1 or alt+enter, but making the window slightly bigger can usually only be done if the developer scripted it into the game, which seemingly was not done in paradox. You can technically do the scripting part yourself, you would need to code a few lines and specifically know which exact size you are going for, then put it in. I actually did that once with a game, used a pretty much finished script I found online a few years back that turned the window to 640x480, which I believe was the limit for VXAce, but when I tried it out it lead to some problems with the black edges and the overall quality suffering a bit. Was not worth it so from then on I switched between fullscreen when I just wanted to see the action, and small screen when I needed assistance in translating key parts I didn't understand in japanese.

Pick up the key White Rabbit drops on the ground in Illiasburg when you meet her.

EDIT: Played to that part and took a screenshot:
6NSKGM9.png
It is the light in front of Luka, walk on top and interact.

Last edited:
There's a new monster girl (or Angel I should say) called Uriel.

Edit: the Japanese name it self is called Uriera(ウリエラ) with Katakana. I only see a shadow with one full wing while the other one seems a bit broken or scarred.
here's the preview image
ca14fbc8.jpg

I just finished Part 2 and man was it confusing at the end.

I'm gonna be honest, I think I prefer the original Monster Girl Quest series to Paradox.
Battles were more intense and close.

I beat final boss of Part2 first form in 2 turns, and beat the second form in 3 turns.

Lots of hot monsters in Part 2 though.

I just finished Part 2 and man was it confusing at the end.

I'm gonna be honest, I think I prefer the original Monster Girl Quest series to Paradox.
Battles were more intense and close.

I beat final boss of Part2 first form in 2 turns, and beat the second form in 3 turns.

Lots of hot monsters in Part 2 though.

As an H-game, the original trilogy is superior. However as a game, paradox is incomparable to the original. The original was a visual novel with some simple rpg battles in between, while paradox is a min-maxing heaven with seemingly infinite ways of playing using all the characters, jobs, skills etc.
I enjoyed the original more for the experience while I enjoy paradox more for the entertainment.

As an H-game, the original trilogy is superior. However as a game, paradox is incomparable to the original. The original was a visual novel with some simple rpg battles in between, while paradox is a min-maxing heaven with seemingly infinite ways of playing using all the characters, jobs, skills etc.
I enjoyed the original more for the experience while I enjoy paradox more for the entertainment.

Even though it's so unbalanced? I won't deny that I enjoy the various activities you can do and that the numerous sidequests really make the world feel more alive, but the battles are a lot more easy even though more choice is given to the player.

It could just be my view as a player
, but I much prefer less player variability if it allows developers to better control game difficulty. It's one of the many reasons why I prefer action games like Metal Gear Rising and Bayonetta over action RPGs like the Tales series.

That final boss was supposed to be emotional and poignant. I beat it in 2 turns, and I didn't even try all that hard. My team consisted of the angels the game gives you on the snow continent. Their jobs weren't even maxed out.

Even though it's so unbalanced? I won't deny that I enjoy the various activities you can do and that the numerous sidequests really make the world feel more alive, but the battles are a lot more easy even though more choice is given to the player.

It could just be my view as a player, but I much prefer less player variability if it allows developers to better control game difficulty. It's one of the many reasons why I prefer action games like Metal Gear Rising and Bayonetta over action RPGs like the Tales series.

That final boss was supposed to be emotional and poignant. I beat it in 2 turns, and I didn't even try all that hard. My team consisted of the angels the game gives you on the snow continent. Their jobs weren't even maxed out.

Are you playing on paradox? My playstyle is playing the game with my preferred characters and no queens/other op units on paradox difficulty (outside of the first few hours, paradox is too much at that point) and I didn't destroy the last boss until my ng+ run. Also I agree on the linear difficulty point, which is why i liked the original more as an experience.

If you're looking to min-max the labyrinth is the place to go, it's fun seeing how far your comps can go against the mega bosses.

Back