What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Reputation score
New post in the blog with information about one of the Six Ancestors - Hiruko:
This has been translated by Gemini Sunfall:
One of the Six Ancestors, she is considered to be the ancestor to all tentacled monsters. She is rumored to be an aggregation of tentacles that assume a human form, and is able to transform, multiply, and divide at will. By creating multiple split bodies, it is possible for her to perform numerous activities at the same time. Her flesh is a predatory organ in of itself, and is capable of capturing and digesting other organisms. She is a self-proclaimed gourmand, but she actually has an incredibly bad diet, and isn't picky about who she greedily preys upon. In addition to humans and monsters, she is said to have voraciously devoured countless angels during the Great Monster Wars, and is known for her brutality. Currently, the one she wants to eat the most is Eden.

In the parallel world known as "Makai" ruled by the Dark God, Hiruko rules over Sabasa. However, Hiruko eroded all of Sabasa, and reduced the city itself into something else entirely. The whereabouts of Sabasa's residents have yet to be confirmed, and it is uncertain what state they are in. Hiruko also plays an important role in the operation of the calamity star weapon [Demiurge]. It is rumored that most of the calamity star is being created from Hiruko's body.

If Hiruko catches a man, she will play around with him before eating him. Her tentacles give complete pleasure to the man as they crawl around his gentials, leading the man to instantly ejaculate just from tasting the finest pleasure. In addition, the man's penis will dissolve while wrapped inside the tentacles, and slowly assimilate with Hiruko's body. The man will experience maddening pleasure and repeatedly climax as his penis is literally melted.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do we have a data or an estimate of when part 3 is coming out? When it does come out this is going to be the biggest rpg maker game ever well i think it is already maybe not sure but i think it is.

Reputation score
Do we have a data or an estimate of when part 3 is coming out? When it does come out this is going to be the biggest rpg maker game ever well i think it is already maybe not sure but i think it is.
It will come this year when idk only trtr themselves know it

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Good news is that with programs like translator++, a basic machine translation of part3 can probably be made as soon as the game is released.

Reputation score
There's now a preview of Lucifina (not linking due to it containing an image of Luka as a shota). Translation by Gemini Sunfall:

One of the original angel sisters first created by the Goddess Ilias. Along with her older sister Micaela, she boasts the greatest power amongst all of the angels. She constantly appeared on the front lines during the Great Monster Wars, slaughtering countless monsters. Her alias, "Daystar", instilled fear amongst all monsters. She has since retired from battle, and is now living peacefully in the countryside. Thus, she is not counted among the Seven Archangels, the strongest fighting force in Heaven.

However, no one has actually seen her in retirement, and there are whispers suggesting that the reality is different. It is rumored that she had slain so many monsters, that she had become a fallen angel. This aforementioned rumor however, was supposedly leaked by information control intentionally to [REDACTED] a few decades ago, at the Remina Research Institute where a massacre [REDACTED] later, on the moon's surface, [REDACTED]. [REDACTED].

So far, there have been no instances of Lucifina ever assaulting men. She only takes pleasure in straight-up slaughter. But in some cases, she may display an unexpected motherly side...

ShionK

Reputation score
Wonder if the last part will come out when they're done with the ancestors but something weighs on my mind, when will the game come out and will translator++ work on it...

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Wonder if the last part will come out when they're done with the ancestors but something weighs on my mind, when will the game come out and will translator++ work on it...
Honestly, the translation framework of the past is probably better for team environments since they could share files between each other much easier. A basic machine translator is most likely guaranteed since they're still using RPG Maker VX. Since they haven't moved to MV and aren't using Dieselmine's weird text encryption, I have no doubt the game will most likely be machine translated within the week it gets released.

Madflavor

Reputation score
You know as much as it sucks that we're still waiting for Part 3, I don't mind waiting longer. But at the very least I wish they would tell us whether or not we can expect the game to come out sometime this year. I would have to imagine that after almost 3 years of development, they must have a decent enough of an idea on when development will be finished.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
oh god, i know it's probably been asked 100 times, but is there an english translation of this? half the reason i play these games is for the story so i'd like to know whats going on.

Umbraunt

Reputation score
oh god, i know it's probably been asked 100 times, but is there an english translation of this? half the reason i play these games is for the story so i'd like to know whats going on.
Yes-ish. The current translation is more or less complete through Part 2, though it may be missing the odd NPC line or h-scene here and there, I'm not sure. Whenever Part 3 (the final part) releases, it's assumed the team will start work on it, but progress on this game tends to be slow - due to both the sheer size of it and the usual difficulties of coordinating a team of people with lives doing a passion project for free. I know there's a torrent up for a version with all of part 1 and at least a good chunk of part 2 done, but I forget exactly where the current work is/was being done on Part 2.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
okay, thanks. if anyone finds it, i dunno how to do it, but you gotta pin the link to the translation in the op. This game, and this thread has legs. people have been and will continue to ask for years. at a certain point, you just have to pin it for the sake of convenience.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
okay, thanks. if anyone finds it, i dunno how to do it, but you gotta pin the link to the translation in the op. This game, and this thread has legs. people have been and will continue to ask for years. at a certain point, you just have to pin it for the sake of convenience.
I don't wanna be that guy, but you literally just have to put "monster girl quest paradox translation" into this magic new search engine called "google" and the very first result will be the user Gemini Sunfall throwing every piece of information regarding the translation at you via a wiki site dedicated just for this series. So given that the translation is much easier to find than this thread here, with an included step by step guide on how to use it, I doubt that putting further information into the op has that high of a priority at the moment.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
TTR gave in the form of some event CGs.
one between everyone's favorite dragonkin warrior(/magical girl?) and THE warrior angel.
mgqp1.jpg

and another showdown to determine who is the real best succ.
mgqp2.jpg

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
The new artist he's brought on board for part 3 are amazing!

Reputation score
The new artist he's brought on board for part 3 are amazing!
Agreed. I think it's the same artist who did the header for Torotoro's Ci-en, which you can see by clicking the link in that post. It seems that this is the artist that Torotoro has chosen for when the goal is "awesome" in addition to "sexy".

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Aww, no more xelvy event CGs. He may draw some messed up fetish art, but I liked his overly dramatic event CG.

But for real this looks way better than part 2s CGs.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
Well the artwork looks nice by itself, though I gotta say its weird that the knights look absolutely nothing like they did before, or is that intended and a part of the demented chaos/dimensions/timetravel/paradox/clusterfuck story thing I am not familiar with?

Tenma

Reputation score
Toro Toro has never had a single art style. Yes, there's one unified appearance for the four generals at the very least. However, when you get into the actual game you'll have some of the softest line work contrasted with the most messiest, lines you'll see in a popular h-game. Literal eldritch horror's descending upon a young males flesh.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Aww, no more xelvy event CGs. He may draw some messed up fetish art, but I liked his overly dramatic event CG.

But for real this looks way better than part 2s CGs.
Xelvy is a fucking great artist with the strongest erotic sense for femdom among all of the monster girl quest artists.

It's been quite a while since I played Part 3, but I still remember Knightroid forcing luka to creampie in the amazon position in the stadium so much his dick breaks and it leaks pee. I'm not one for the more extreme fetishes but Xelvy makes them approachable when the monsters look relatively human.
Lamiaroid, Riot, and Brynhildr are absolutely fantastic scenes.

Sadly his more off the wall designs turn me off COMPLETELY, so he's really hit or miss. When he hits tho... he really hits.

Second favorite artist is most likely Un-Do. I love how he does all the harem scenes and even though he's drawing still images, he has a good sense of motion. The way he uses motion blur and generally draw the scenes make me invision some very aggressive girls. His heroines always show a lot of personality in just their design alone.

EDIT: Btw, reading back through the thread it seems like you can get cirque the croix and there's an extra dungeon that gets unlocked? Where can I find cirque the croix and this extra dungeon after beating the game?

Last edited: