What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Nowadon

Reputation score
Any news/progress on the translation for 2.35 update? ive been living under the rock for too long xD

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Just wanna ask guys How do I deleted the Achievements and the other things that you've done in the library? I just want to start a fresh save then get those things by my own What do I need to delete?

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Just wanna ask guys How do I deleted the Achievements and the other things that you've done in the library? I just want to start a fresh save then get those things by my own What do I need to delete?
In the "Save" Folder get rid of all the SystemSave files.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
In the "Save" Folder get rid of all the SystemSave files.
Oh hey thanks I haven't figured the cause that was it thanks again by the way How far does the story go? I mean the chapter 2 is translated right? Plus there's also the collaboration after those two does the story goes on chapter 3 or Do you go new game plus? I've seen videos on it on youtube that you can fight Black alice on whatever chapter that is
And Another question Do old saves works in the latest version? What I mean in that is can i still recruit and get those new equipment on the game or Do I have to reset to a new game plus?

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Oh hey thanks I haven't figured the cause that was it thanks again by the way How far does the story go? I mean the chapter 2 is translated right? Plus there's also the collaboration after those two does the story goes on chapter 3 or Do you go new game plus? I've seen videos on it on youtube that you can fight Black alice on whatever chapter that is
And Another question Do old saves works in the latest version? What I mean in that is can i still recruit and get those new equipment on the game or Do I have to reset to a new game plus?
That's a lot of questions.
1. the final part, Part 3 isn't out yet, and doesn't have a release date yet.
2. The game is mostly translated. The full story up to chapter 2 and the Collab scenario are translated. what is slowly being finished is less important stuff like each monster's battle cries, or reactions to certain gifts.
3. After completeing upto the end of part 2. you can continue playing around in the world, but you also have several new things to spend time on. The collab scenario requires you finish part 2. there is a endgame superdungeon to play with (it can get crazy, with bosses with health in the 100 millions), You can also go into NG+ if you want. where you can choose the other route in the beginning and recruit some exclusive monsters.
4. Black Alice is an optional boss in part 2. she has 3 phases that you have to fight back to back, so it's very much recommended to save her for later.
5. I'm assuming by old saves you mean transfering from part 1 to part 2? yes, they transfer, there's no need to NG+. Part 2 has everything part 1 has, except for the images from part 1.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That's a lot of questions.
1. the final part, Part 3 isn't out yet, and doesn't have a release date yet.
2. The game is mostly translated. The full story up to chapter 2 and the Collab scenario are translated. what is slowly being finished is less important stuff like each monster's battle cries, or reactions to certain gifts.
3. After completeing upto the end of part 2. you can continue playing around in the world, but you also have several new things to spend time on. The collab scenario requires you finish part 2. there is a endgame superdungeon to play with (it can get crazy, with bosses with health in the 100 millions), You can also go into NG+ if you want. where you can choose the other route in the beginning and recruit some exclusive monsters.
4. Black Alice is an optional boss in part 2. she has 3 phases that you have to fight back to back, so it's very much recommended to save her for later.
5. I'm assuming by old saves you mean transfering from part 1 to part 2? yes, they transfer, there's no need to NG+. Part 2 has everything part 1 has, except for the images from part 1.
So one more question I've heard that main story is completed except for the other but how do you go into the new game plus?

sevendarkdays

Reputation score
It's been so long since i last played this game, i had forgotten that beyond having rather niche and interesting content, it's also pretty fun to play. There's tonnes of different monsters to get, a castle you can interact with your characters in, a bunch of different and unique classes, an interesting world where it's fun to talk to the npcs, gambling and fun end game content.

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So as part of a (probably kind of pointless) goal of mine, I wanted to fill out every possible entry of the Library of the game from the achievements tab to the item tabs, but one thing that I'd noticed is that I'm missing some variants of the Custom sword that I know I made part 1 way back when, but for whatever reason they aren't there now. There's no way to get another Custom sword in the game, and when I tried using this save editor I couldn't even get the items tab to load. Does anyone have any ideas on what to do/any other potential save editors to try and figure out how to solve this issue? Thanks!

Attachments

Anonymous_Pervert

Reputation score
Library carries over between runs, so you could also just go get the custom sword upgrades you need on the lowest difficulty, though depending on how many you still need, even that might be a lot of effort.

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Library carries over between runs, so you could also just go get the custom sword upgrades you need on the lowest difficulty, though depending on how many you still need, even that might be a lot of effort.
That... Is a much simpler solution to the problem than I was anticipating. To the point where I'm not sure how I didn't think of it. Thank you!

Lazyrick

Reputation score

Torotoro is running a poll on who the fans want to add a date event for in the upcoming update. Here are the important details. The poll lasts till the 15th, and you can vote once a day. you can add new options, but it needs to be a companion by the end of mid chapter (probably best to keep it to the japanese names). Also the main trio of Alice, Ilias, and Sonia aren't options as they are already guaranteed a date event. 1st place definitely gets it, 2nd place and down might depending on if they have the time.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
Current results. Alma is far at the top, no surprises there, the only real competition for her would have been Granberia and Tamamo, who are not really an option here. Too bad number 2 is Lucifina, not that I don't like angel meat but that whole incest angle is entirely unfappable to me, especially with the closest relatives, sadly for me incest is a rather popular fetish. Number 3 is Succubus Witch, probably due to her high number of CGs in the original trilogy, though her design and personality are pretty appealing too. Number 4 is Chrome, not really surprising given the time dedicated to her and all the quirks, if it wasn't for her being the tiniest of loli specimen she would probably be my favorite as well. Number 5 is a stand off between Black Alice and Valkyrie, to which I gotta say I prefer Valkyrie, as her art is easily among my top 5 out of everyone, but I get the appeal of Black Alice to some degree, even if I am not interested in her myself.
The succubus sisters perform somewhat well too, while other side characters like Sara or Gnome are performing quite badly. Michaela performs badly as well, even though she is rather similar to the lists rank 2, Lucifina, but I guess she is not related closely enough to get the attention of the incest fetishists. Seems pretty obvious which ones will make up the top 3 at this point, with Chrome being a somewhat safe bet for rank 4, so the others are pretty much fighting for spot 5 unless there is a really big shift.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Why is Lucifina so high?
She hasn't done anything in the story.

If Granberia, Erubetie, and Tamamo aren't on the list, than it makes sense that Alma Elma would win.

Why only her though? Alma Elma's my least favorite of the four heavenly knights.

I really wish Saki, Hilde, Eden and Riot were higher. Out of the normal monsters... Hilde excluded cause I think she technically counts as a main party member, those 4 are my favorite.
Eden especially is really amiable in Paradox. Her whole inferiority complex with her two sisters, and her getting to finally act like a big sister herself is cute. Her dialogue in general is great too.

The Witch Succubus being so high makes no sense to me. Oh wait. Vore fans. Vore fans have very little to vote for so they probably all stocked their vote on one character.

Honestly, the vote so far is pretty disappointing.
#1 is a super slut.
#2 is mother-son incest

High on that list is Morrigan from the snuff artist. You'd think Morrigan and Alma Elma would crowd each other out since they're basically the same type of scenes, but they both poll high.

If you can vote multiple times like the vote says than I really hope the list changes in the future.