What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Goatpocalypse

Reputation score
mmmmm nothing happen i talked to amira and go to the coliseum the save im using has the colab event characters so the save should work i did some of the events that was shown in the blog like
・アマビエの奮起 event with the fish with hair in yamatai village and ・カサンドラの逆襲 with the sealed cake monster in your castle the only things i didn't do are ・ ガールズバンド結成!? the girl band and the time loop ・時間ループ事件

the only thing amira is talking about from what google translate tells me your dad has beaten alice mother sacred bird and final chapter a medal king that can exchange for unobtained job items the next text box is about medal king not medal queen, maybe there a job change item in snow heaven go get a jewel at bottom left of the map that it.

edit 1: i went for the jewel and it transformed the fish with hair and teleported me back to yamatai village maybe there more to the sealed cake event since i skipped through it. reloaded and earlyer save and used my phone of the cake and went to the poison swamp

edit 2: i think i can start the event now amira talked about the coliseum after i did the poison swamp

edit 3: ya no idea what to do in the time loop got choices for asking about time loop and about an item that can do that and regrets i picked those options for everyone in every hour and notthing at all
the only think i can think of is the item from succubus prison but i cant find that trio anyway in 1h 2h 3h 4h no idea about the pizza i dont pick it up anymore.
Where is the jewel specifically? I think I'm close to the same part but can't seem to find this

Civilincubus

Reputation score
I also got stuck in the loop festival. Talked to Promesthein at 1 then 4 pm and got the statue. I have no clue what to do from here and I'm wondering if I missed something. Only other thing I know is that I'm supposed to go to Chrome's room, but I can't seem to find it. Help would be greatly appreciated!

Lazyrick

Reputation score
I also got stuck in the loop festival. Talked to Promesthein at 1 then 4 pm and got the statue. I have no clue what to do from here and I'm wondering if I missed something. Only other thing I know is that I'm supposed to go to Chrome's room, but I can't seem to find it. Help would be greatly appreciated!
IIRC, you need to talk to Amira in the cafeteria, and one of the options should mention the cafeteria stinks at 2 or something. Then talk to Chrome at the cafeteria at 2, and she should invite you to her room.

AkuTgha

Reputation score
Hi does anyone has part 1 save for 2,41 i just want to do the part 2 but i can't find any part 1 save

SaotomeRanma

Reputation score
Hi does anyone has part 1 save for 2,41 i just want to do the part 2 but i can't find any part 1 save
You can get my part 1 save here:

It's ilias route, on hard difficulty but you can change that if you find it too tough.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score

New monster girl is Sigurdriva

Sadistic robot girl with dark skin.

Reminds me a lot of Telos from Xenosaga.

Glad to see mechamusume getting popular. Who is that illustrator btw. Is that the new one they found for Part 3?

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score

Glad to see mechamusume getting popular. Who is that illustrator btw. Is that the new one they found for Part 3?
She (Sigurdriva) is implied to be an 'elder sister' to Hild.
The loss pic reminds me of the futa succ from Succ Prison, so if you know who the artist guy for her is, probably him?

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
She (Sigurdriva) is implied to be an 'elder sister' to Hild.
The loss pic reminds me of the futa succ from Succ Prison, so if you know who the artist guy for her is, probably him?
There was a futa in Succubus Prison? Lol. News to me.

Hild's elder sister hunh. I stopped using engineer as a class when I realized it had slow AGI scaling.

Hmmm.. but I guess Hild is immune to a lot of status ailments so if you just ignore her passive... no... there are much much better units in MGQP. It's too bad. She's good for like a full 10 seconds in that game, but I did like her design.

Reputation score

I'm pretty sure it is the new artist, the same one who's doing characters like Idea Lukas. This seems to be their pixiv:

Darkstar816

Reputation score
A month or thereabouts ago, I put together a "debug room" for myself. Basically it allows you to cheat, such as buying almost everything, allowing you to fight battles to earn their rare drops for the encyclopedia, "Chaos Slots" for LOC gear, learning sorceries and LOC skills, and so on. This doesn't modify scripts or foundational code, so debug savefiles should be safe if you overwrite the mod and load outside of the debug room.

Below is a picture of an early version.

Debug Map.png

Is it against forum regs to attach a 15mb archive that contains some of the game files? If so, I won't mind e-mailing the debug mod to someone who can host and propagate it.

Akutagha

Reputation score
Hi to be honest i was searching for a part 1 save for the alice route so if someone has one , i'll be thankfull

bhl88

Reputation score
Hoping one has a save point before (so I can try requesting)

Last edited:

ChOc

Reputation score
Hi to be honest i was searching for a part 1 save for the alice route so if someone has one , i'll be thankfull
Edit : replaced with a better save right at the beginning of Part 2, with a more optimized crew and all the main unlocks done at that point.

Attachments

Last edited:

hitarmada

Lurker
Reputation score
its been 3 months is there any news about the game? just wondering .... really wanting to play the part 3 of the game

helltauros

Reputation score
yeah its been so long, I do wanna buy the part 3 in physical format if possible

Darkstar816

Reputation score
I just finished the Time Loop scenario, so I will be putting up links to my latest NG+ savefile archive, along with my Debug Room mod. These will need a MGQ Paradox that has parts 1 and 2 integrated. To open the archives and links, try "AliceLovesTaters". You might want to back up your legit saves before using the NG+ files.

The general features are as follows:

MGQ Paradox Duology v2.41 - NG+
+All characters with Chaos Weapons are fully developed.
+Many items and gear stocked at 99 units. Seeds, materials, ect.
+All companions possible in Paradox 2.41 recruited.
+Paradox 2.41 Campaign super-bosses defeated: Nanabi, Armored Berserker, Reaper, Tamamo no Mae, Black Alice.
+All routes completed, unless otherwise noted in Route Notes.
+Nearly every side quest and character completed. Quests with multiple choices may not be 100%.

MGQ Paradox Duology v2.41 - Debug Room

Install with one of two instructions. Play the game, and speak to the shrooms in the Cave of Trials B1. They will take you to the Debug Room. Features are as follows:

*Doesn't modify scripts, variables, or common events.
*A LOC skill teacher.
*Sorcery teacher.
*Maid, LOC Papi, UP Rabbit, and Promstein are available to assist.
*Baseline stat maxer.
*Experience trainer. With a spoken word, your characters receive 999,999 XP for level and current roles.
*Lingerie and milk shop.
*Role change and makina vendor.
*Standard and LOC item shops. The LOC stores are set at 20,000 rare points. Some of the LOC stores are broken, and will mention that. Broke stores cause CTD.
*Slot Machines. You can get Chaos gear through them. Use the machines if a shop is broken.
*Rare drop enemies. Grinding these things to complete the library is a real pain, so this should help.

If someone knows coding and Japanese, it would be cool if you can investigate the CTD issue for certain Chaos Shops in the Debug Room.