What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Civilincubus

Reputation score
Some are saying that Part 1 and Part 2 both came out approx 3 months after their respective trailers, so there's hope Part 3 follows the trend.
Dah, I'm not ready for your reasoned logic and hope. After years of monthly disappointment and decreased transparency, the hope is just painful!

Madflavor

Reputation score
I'm actually going with Holiday 2022 as my prediction for the release window.

ChOc

Reputation score
I am almost done with my second playthrough (going with Ilias this time around) and I really like the differences between the two.
Can't wait for Part 3 ; hopefully before the end of the year...

Reputation score
Here's one question I'm wondering about: the trailer and Part 2 events suggest you'll choose between Makai and Heaven in Part 3. This suggests you get to choose regardless of whether you originally picked Alice or Ilias. On the other hand, the trailer only shows you with the companion matching the Part 3 choice, and other things (like Sonya being real or a copy, Nuruko's true form) line up with the Part 2 endings.

(A) One possibility is that picking the opposite side to Part 1 results in Alice/Ilias leaving and their counterpart joining. That would result in a very different experience to picking the same side as you did in Part 1, effectively leading to four routes from these two choices alone (would certainly explain why Part 3 has taken so long). For this to be true, the Part 3 trailer would have to be hiding a lot of future content.

(B) An alternative is that you don't get to choose in Part 3, so you're railroaded into siding with whoever matches your Part 1 choice.

(C) The least likely (in my opinion) possibility is that you get a choice in Part 3, but your Part 1 choice of companion stays regardless. This would mean four different routes that are even more divergent than in (A) and, again, the trailer would have to be hiding a lot of future content.

Thoughts?

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
Here's one question I'm wondering about: the trailer and Part 2 events suggest you'll choose between Makai and Heaven in Part 3. This suggests you get to choose regardless of whether you originally picked Alice or Ilias. On the other hand, the trailer only shows you with the companion matching the Part 3 choice, and other things (like Sonya being real or a copy, Nuruko's true form) line up with the Part 2 endings.

(A) One possibility is that picking the opposite side to Part 1 results in Alice/Ilias leaving and their counterpart joining. That would result in a very different experience to picking the same side as you did in Part 1, effectively leading to four routes from these two choices alone (would certainly explain why Part 3 has taken so long). For this to be true, the Part 3 trailer would have to be hiding a lot of future content.

(B) An alternative is that you don't get to choose in Part 3, so you're railroaded into siding with whoever matches your Part 1 choice.

(C) The least likely (in my opinion) possibility is that you get a choice in Part 3, but your Part 1 choice of companion stays regardless. This would mean four different routes that are even more divergent than in (A) and, again, the trailer would have to be hiding a lot of future content.

Thoughts?
I think it unlikely that whoever you picked at the start and had a big adventure with will just up and leave in case of conflicting choice. Hoping for C here.
And the trailer did 'preview' a lot of hidden content (16 destruction phenomena), so probably there's more to come.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score

Thoughts?
I think it'll be C

The game says Luca will have to make a choice once he visits the abducted village in Part2.
I don't mind if it's B or C. Just hope it won't be A.

The game could make it B by just having their partner make the decision.

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
Speaking of which, DokuDoku translator (that posts translation announcements for MGQP on 4chan) said that translatoranon there helped with subbing the trailer!

Sternregisseur

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Got a bit of a problem, for some reason i don't know i no longer have any backgroung music. All other sound effect are ok just no BGM. Anyone has a clue how to fix this?

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Got a bit of a problem, for some reason i don't know i no longer have any backgroung music. All other sound effect are ok just no BGM. Anyone has a clue how to fix this?
did you check the options for BGM in game to see if its at 0?

Madflavor

Reputation score
Couple of quick solutions:

1. Check the sound menu in the options.

2. Hit F1 on your keyboard and a menu will be brought up. There are options to enable/disable sound and music. Make sure the box next to Music is ticked.

Reputation score
Welp, that Part 3's release will be 2023.

They didn't say WHEN in 2023, though.

Reputation score
That means plenty of time to start learning Japanese, if you want to play this game on release (as I'm planning to do). It's easier than it sounds if you only learn basic written Japanese + MGQ-specific terms, and if you use a text hooker + MTL for difficult text.

Welp, that Part 3's release will be 2023.They didn't say WHEN in 2023, though.
:

October news
We are sorry, but the final chapter of Monster Girl Quest RPG will not be released this year.
The final chapter of Monster Girl Quest RPG will be released in 2023.
There is a lot more content compared to Part 1 and 2 combined, and the number of things to check, adjust, and revise will be very high.
The script itself is equivalent to more than 50 books, and the total number of H-scenes in all chapters combined is more than 2,000, which is a Guinness World Record.
However, thanks to the long time you have to wait, the number of event CGs is also very large, greatly exceeding the event CGs included in Part 1 and 2.
In addition, thanks to the success of Part 1 and 2, we were able to allocate a significant amount of money for the music, and thanks to that, the BGM that embellishes your adventure has become wonderful as well.
Thus, we are presenting the final chapter of Monster Girl Quest RPG on an unprecedented scale...
We are in the final stages of production, so please hold on just a little while longer.

Now, regarding what to expect after the release of the final chapter of MGQ RPG.
We have reflected on the fact that Monster Girl Quest RPG has become exceedingly large in scale, so we plan to make future games on a medium scale in a compact production period.
But even so, the games will still be long enough in the general sense of the meaning. There are currently two games in production.
One of them is a game that takes place in the Cthulhuverse, and will feature situations similar to those in the short story below.

As you can see, the main character is an agent of a cult organization, and the game is about reviving an evil god (4 to choose from) worshipped by the organization.
If you succeed in resurrecting the evil god you worship, the game will be cleared and you will receive a naughty reward from said god. However, if you fail in your mission, you may be raped by a female creature or a temptress, or you may even be sacrificed to a hostile organization that worships another evil god.
If the hostile organization resurrects another evil god, the world will be destroyed.
In that case, of course, the game is over and the protagonist will be raped and fall prey to the resurrected evil god.
We are planning to make such a medium-sized game after the final chapter of MGQ RPG.
As for the other game we're working on, it's still a secret.

Besides the two games that are already in production, there are two other games that we have in mind that we want to make.
There are so many things we want to do, but we're in a situation where we can't do everything at the same time.
However, we are determined to complete the four games mentioned above.
And of course, all of these games will focus on reverse rape and milking the loser, and we promise to satisfy those with the same tastes with a variety of fresh ideas.
But first, please wait for the final chapter of Monster Girl Quest RPG, which will conclude this long adventure.

Last edited:

Madflavor

Reputation score
Honestly I'm a bit surprised. Given their previous patterns of releasing their games 2-3 months after they drop trailers, I thought we were at worst looking at a Holiday 2022 release. 2023 though? Hopefully it's early 2023.

When I think about it, I think we got MGQ Part 3, Paradox Part 1, and Paradox Part 2 within a 4 year timespan. Paradox Part 3 has been in development for 5+ years. Crazy to think about. Game is gonna be huge to the point where it's probably going to be overwhelming for the first couple weeks. Heart goes out to whoever tries to translate it.

helltauros

Reputation score
Honestly I'm a bit surprised. Given their previous patterns of releasing their games 2-3 months after they drop trailers, I thought we were at worst looking at a Holiday 2022 release. 2023 though? Hopefully it's early 2023.

When I think about it, I think we got MGQ Part 3, Paradox Part 1, and Paradox Part 2 within a 4 year timespan. Paradox Part 3 has been in development for 5+ years. Crazy to think about. Game is gonna be huge to the point where it's probably going to be overwhelming for the first couple weeks. Heart goes out to whoever tries to translate it.
they really are trying to make the greatest H game of all times.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
well we now have a date well more like the year 2023 so now we wont be in the dark man 2000 scenes is crazy this is the biggest rpg maker game ever.